Heavy freight volume leads to plan to upgrade rail line to Tehachapi
A $106.7 million rail improvement project that is winding its way through the approval process would increase freight train traffic through the Tehachapi Pass by about 80 percent by 2020.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bakersfield.com.
#1 Sep 15, 2012
This means there would be a constant stream of trains going through Tehachapi. The City better start planning to build a couple of overpasses!!!
#2 Oct 3, 2012
Freight Lead Source has developed an innovative platform that connects direct shippers with industry leading carriers and brokers looking to expand their current market share.
• Closing ratios range upwards of 21% conversion with R.O.I.(Return On Investment) upwards of 826% annually.
• 20 new customers per month based on average monthly lead order.
• No revenue share contract going forward like other companies.
• Only pay upfront cost for leads.
• An average initial sale generates $200.00 to $350.00 in profit.
• On average new customers generate over $7,200.00 annually.
The rates are minimal in comparrison to other lead generators when it comes to cost per acquisition. You only pay for the leads and there are no revenue sharing nor kickback hassles. Not only will you have an opportunity to ship the load your new client needs shipped, but you now have the opportunity to ship multiple loads into the future for just the initial lead cost. Most of our satisfied clients flaunt a conversion percentage reaching 21% on a regular basis.
#3 Jan 8, 2013
I cannot get anyone to reply to me from freight lead source. I would LOVE to get something going with them!
Add your comments below
|The passing Sally Willhite today||17 hr||Molly minten||9|
|Why are the nuui loony cunni wannabes so STOOOPID?||Feb 9||Jayson||6|
Find what you want!
Search Lake Isabella Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC