How to get Marijuana in lake isabella?

Posted in the Lake Isabella Forum

Pooch

United States

#1 Jul 16, 2009
Well, Lake Isabella is a 4 hour drive from my house. This weekend ill be going there to help my lonesome grandmother out with some other family move closer to us. Lake isabella looks like the perfect place to smoke some cannabis. Anyways how do I get the hookup? Any medical marijuana centers there? Any dealing places? Anything to watch out for?(Cops who waist there time busting marijuana users)
clymer freas

Brookville, PA

#2 Jul 30, 2009
Grandma isn't as lonesome as some may believe.
McCoy

Lancaster, CA

#3 Jul 31, 2009
look for the local ice cream trucks
clymer freas

Brookville, PA

#4 Aug 4, 2009
Grandma likes the Good Humor bars,
but
she can't eat the ones with nuts any more.
Unknown unseen soldier

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 12, 2009
Pooch wrote:
Well, Lake Isabella is a 4 hour drive from my house. This weekend ill be going there to help my lonesome grandmother out with some other family move closer to us. Lake isabella looks like the perfect place to smoke some cannabis. Anyways how do I get the hookup? Any medical marijuana centers there? Any dealing places? Anything to watch out for?(Cops who waist there time busting marijuana users)
The Sheriff's office is the bad boys on the blok. THe people up there are different. You'll need to stay away from the skn heads. Havilah is the place unles your johnny law, by the way they will be waiting. Watch what you buy some lace with the hard stuff to hook your bankroll. Just fyi
KKBH COUTURE

Bakersfield, CA

#7 Oct 18, 2009
WELL I DONT KNOW ABOUT GRANDMA I BELIVE GRANDPAS TO, UNLESS YOUR PUBLIC ABOUT YOUR USEAGE COPS THERE DONT CARE. I AM A FREQUENT VISITOR IN LAKE ISABELLA . THE ONLY ONES WHO WILL BE HARRASSED ARE THE UNMEDICAL PATIENTS SPARKIN IT UP.AS EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS HALF THE TOWN IS COMPLETELY FURNISHED.HOW EVER SEE YOUR PERSONAL DOCTOR FOR YOUR PERSCRIPTION AND THEN ASK HOW YOU GET POT IN LAKE ISABELLA IF YOU BUY YOUR CARD I DOUBT COPS GIVE A RATS ASS WHAT YOU DO AT HOME.THINGS MAY BE A BIT DIFFERENT IF YOUR A TWEEKER OR PILL POPPER.I WILL BE THE FIRST TO DEFEND LAW ENFORCEMENT MY EXPIRENCE HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY PLESANT WITH THEM NEVER ANY DRAMA OR FOUL TREATMENT TO ANYONE I EVER SEEN.ASK ME HOW MANY OVER DOSES I SEEN IN THAT TOWN. 3 IN ONE SUMMER.SO I DOUBT POT IS THE REAL PROBLEM WITH COPS THERE FOLKS.KEEP YOUR BUISSNESS TO YOUR SELF FOLLOW THE LAW.OH YA AN GRANDMA ROCK ON HONEY YOU SMOKE YOURSELF IN A COMA IF YOU WANT TO ITS YOUR BUISSNESS.I DOUBT ITS A CRIME.
KKBH COUTURE

Bakersfield, CA

#8 Oct 18, 2009
NOW AS FOR THE SKIN HEADS THEY TO ARE NO ONE TO FEAR, I GUESS IF YOU VIOLATE THE CODE OF CONDUCT AN DISRESPECT THEM THERE MAYBE A PROBLEM ALL THE ONES I MET WERE VERY GENTALMEN LIKE IN EVERY REGAURD, SO WHAT EVER YOUR OMEGA IS WITH THAT TOPIC LOOK AT YOUR SELF AN ASK WHY DO I FEEL SKINHEADS ARE AN ISSUE .I THINK MEXICAN GANGS ARE FAR WORSE AN TRASH HOW OFTEN DO YOU HEAR ABOUT A SKIN HEAD DOING A DRIVE BY ? OR KNIFING ANOTHER SKINHEAD? DUHHHH THINK ABOUT WHO YOUR TRASHING THERE BRO.SAME WITH BLACKS EVER HERD OF BLACK ON BLACK CRIME? WELL WHAT ABOUT SKINHEAD ON SKINHEAD CRIME? HUMMMMM DO SOME HOMEWORK ON THAT SUGAR.NO ONE WHITE MAKES DATES TO GO MAKE KILLINGS A PAST TIME OR HOBBY.
OldHeathen

Conway, SC

#9 Nov 2, 2009
If any adult wants to know how to find Marijuana, go to your local high school, wait for the afternoon bell to ring, and ask any student that walks by.
( Kinda silly that the kids know where to buy pot and the adults have a hard time of it, considering everyone talks about how we must protect the children from weed and have to send a message ) The message sent is, adults are hypocrites, prohibition does not work, money is power and he who has the gold rules.
mike

San Francisco, CA

#10 Jul 26, 2012
McCoy wrote:
look for the local ice cream trucks
hey is that for real I'm going crazy looking for a place not sixty miles away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Isabella Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: El Jacalito Mexican Grill Nov '14 fotostan 2
Fireworks displays in Kern County (Jun '11) Jun '14 Bad Tyrone Brown 11
Review: Wimmer's Floor Covering (Apr '14) Apr '14 Former customer 1
Review: Half Price Plumbing (Apr '14) Apr '14 Michelle 1
Health Department announces 2013 flu vaccine cl... (Oct '13) Apr '14 El meroperro 3
Body in river identified as Summons (Sep '06) Feb '14 Justin Gammel 29
Teen suicides shake up Kern River Valley (Dec '10) Jan '14 Myrta 3
Lake Isabella Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lake Isabella People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:18 pm PST