Keep Kentwood Academy open

Jun 29, 2008 Full story: Daily Record

To the Editor: I am the grandmother and guardian of a student at Kentwood Academy in Lake Hopatcong.

Full Story
Kentwood Mom

Sacramento, CA

#1 Aug 20, 2008
My daughter has attended kentwood for 3 years now. Before she was placed there, she failed 9th grade at North Warren Regional in Blairstown, NJ. Since attending Kentwood Academy, her grades along with her self esteem and outlook on life have risen to an average B. Now Nowrth Warren is not allowing her one more year to graduate the school which my daughter so loves because of the State approval being in limbo. Technically Kentwood at this time has emergent relief and is in the meantime still approved pending a hearing. I plan on appealing North Warren's decision to throw my daughter back out into nowhere and ruin her success at graduating. Any info I would appreciate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Hopatcong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - Stanhope, NJ Sep 17 Tired 6
Get outta here! 41 percent of New Jerseyans wou... Sep 14 Garda Hyde 4
Anthony Francos creepy manager (Mar '14) Sep 13 CheeKo 2
Erin Esposito (Apr '13) Sep 6 Erin Stewart 2
This Week at Pavinci Italian Grill Sep 1 Ritchie 1
Debate: Marijuana - Hopatcong, NJ (Sep '10) Aug 28 Legalize 30
Tire Monkey claims to be a Mechanic Aug 23 From Town 1
•••

Lake Hopatcong News Video

•••