Keep Kentwood Academy open

Keep Kentwood Academy open

There are 1 comment on the Daily Record story from Jun 29, 2008, titled Keep Kentwood Academy open. In it, Daily Record reports that:

To the Editor: I am the grandmother and guardian of a student at Kentwood Academy in Lake Hopatcong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Kentwood Mom

Oak Ridge, NJ

#1 Aug 20, 2008
My daughter has attended kentwood for 3 years now. Before she was placed there, she failed 9th grade at North Warren Regional in Blairstown, NJ. Since attending Kentwood Academy, her grades along with her self esteem and outlook on life have risen to an average B. Now Nowrth Warren is not allowing her one more year to graduate the school which my daughter so loves because of the State approval being in limbo. Technically Kentwood at this time has emergent relief and is in the meantime still approved pending a hearing. I plan on appealing North Warren's decision to throw my daughter back out into nowhere and ruin her success at graduating. Any info I would appreciate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Hopatcong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor apologizes after Hopatcong starvation case (Sep '06) Sep 23 Norbert of Norview 2
News Heroin 'surge' worries Vernon (May '10) Aug '17 The wacher 144
News Jury awards Hamburg ex-cop $1.4 million in lawsuit Jul '17 Insider57 1
News Witness: Hamburg officer was slapped by superior Jun '17 Lady_K1958 2
Sales of White Lake Water Jun '17 Fred Hohmann 1
Sparta Hood Slider Arrested May '17 MyMinuteMinute 1
News Ronald E. Hand (Nov '06) Mar '17 Bob Rienzo 8

Lake Hopatcong Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Hopatcong Mortgages