9 dogs die in Jefferson kennel fire

9 dogs die in Jefferson kennel fire

There are 2 comments on the Daily Record story from Dec 30, 2007, titled 9 dogs die in Jefferson kennel fire. In it, Daily Record reports that:

“You know, it's a family member, it's a loved one, it's a tragedy.”

JEFFERSON - Nine dogs belonging to families in Morris and Sussex counties perished in a fire early this morning at a pet grooming motel on Route 15 in Lake Hopatcong. via Daily Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Loveyorkies

New York, NY

#1 Dec 31, 2007
We were so saddened to hear about the fire at Candi's yesterday. She and her staff have always been loving and kind to the animals and I'm sure they are devastated. My heart goes out to the them and the families who lost their pets.
mikep

Westport, CT

#2 Dec 31, 2007
We are saddened to hear about the fire. Our thoughts and prayers are with the grief stricken families. In an effort of reciprocal help, I am unfortunately in a position where I need to give up my dog due to a family move. I know your loved one can not be replaced but I would be willing to see my dog go to one of these families. If anyone is interested please e-mail me at mpiser@hotmail.com for more details. Thoughts and prayers to all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Hopatcong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kings Nov '17 Jack 1
Looking for the gentleman in Sparta with a whee... Oct '17 neilboyle7 1
News Pastor apologizes after Hopatcong starvation case (Sep '06) Sep '17 Norbert of Norview 2
News Heroin 'surge' worries Vernon (May '10) Aug '17 The wacher 144
News Jury awards Hamburg ex-cop $1.4 million in lawsuit (Jul '17) Jul '17 Insider57 1
News Witness: Hamburg officer was slapped by superior (Jun '17) Jun '17 Lady_K1958 2
Sales of White Lake Water (Jun '17) Jun '17 Fred Hohmann 1

Lake Hopatcong Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Hopatcong Mortgages