Stoedter charged with wife's 2005 murder

Stoedter charged with wife's 2005 murder

There are 5 comments on the Star News Group story from May 29, 2008, titled Stoedter charged with wife's 2005 murder. In it, Star News Group reports that:

Bail set at $3 million Former Manasquan resident Alan Stoedter, 62, of Lake Hopatcong, was arrested today at his residence by Detectives from the Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office and the Manasquan Police ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star News Group.

Former Shore Resident

Mableton, GA

#1 May 30, 2008
Is this the same Stoedter that had been driving his car around Laurelton Circle about 20 years ago and his 3 year old daughter fell out and died? Anyone know?
Former co-worker

Lakewood, NJ

#2 May 31, 2008
I worked with Donna years ago in the bank and YES this is the same Alan Stoedter who daughter was killed in a car accident.
John Roberts

Denver, CO

#3 Dec 25, 2008
Former Shore Resident wrote:
Is this the same Stoedter that had been driving his car around Laurelton Circle about 20 years ago and his 3 year old daughter fell out and died? Anyone know?
Yes this is the same Alan Stoedter. I dated the daughter closest to the one that passed away. It is in fact, the same Stoedter.
John Roberts

Denver, CO

#4 Dec 25, 2008
I knew Mr. Stoedter from dating his middle daughter. The man I got to know, is not a murderer. I met both Alan and Donna numerous times, I always felt their love for one another. He cherished Donna and was her number one fan. I would be shocked to hear that he actually had anything to do with her death. It is unfortunate that in our society, you are guilty until proven innocent. The death of the child, was nothing more than a terrible accident. One can only imagine the horror of losing a child in any way. Do not assume that he has lived a life of killing people
John

Wilmington, DE

#5 Jan 3, 2009
John Roberts wrote:
<quoted text> Yes this is the same Alan Stoedter. I dated the daughter closest to the one that passed away. It is in fact, the same Stoedter.
According the News Release by the Monmouth County Prosecutor's Office, the couple had no children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Hopatcong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shore soup project uses maggot infested produce Jul 27 Hot blonde 18 1
Route 46 construction by Dover Dodge Jun '16 Tony 2
News Former Weichert executive accused of embezzlement (Dec '15) Jun '16 txt 2
Green Pond Turtle Jun '16 T Neberon 1
lvrhs planetarium Jun '16 Agree 3
News Clients detail problems with Randolph home desi... (Nov '06) Mar '16 Aidan 5
Black Bears (Feb '16) Feb '16 Moving25 1

Lake Hopatcong Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Hopatcong Mortgages