Lake Hopatcong seeks accurate boat count

Sep 10, 2007 Full story: New Jersey Herald

“Whatever we do, we're going to be taking money from people and it's going to raise expectations. We need more public meetings.”

Members of the Lake Hopatcong Commission met with Department of Environmental Protection Deputy Commissioner Adam Zellner Monday to further discuss implementation of a user fee system on the lake. via New Jersey Herald

Full Story
nikki

North Bergen, NJ

#1 Sep 18, 2007
Along with the boat count , we should be keeping an eye on home improvements near the lake. There is allot of small properties that now are buiding big house with many floors. The beauty of being near a Lake or living close is becoming a nightmare. We need to take control on the size of homes taht are being built and the addtions.We are finaling getting o a point where everyone is trying to make there properties look nice. The ground well maintain and so on. Let support those little people that been trying to bring beauty o a higher level in Lake Hopatcong.
nikki

North Bergen, NJ

#2 Sep 18, 2007
Along with the boat count, we should be keeping an eye on home improvements near the lake. There are a lot of small properties that now are building big house with many floors. The beauty of being near a Lake or living close is becoming a nightmare. We need to take control on the size of homes that are being built and the addtions. We are finally getting to a point where everyone is trying to make their properties look nicer. The ground well maintain and so on. Lets support all those people that been trying to bring beauty to a higher level in Lake Hopatcong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Hopatcong Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up, docks? Lake Hopatcong has 2,183 of them Jan 23 blaxout 1
Lenape Valley High School Jan 23 blaxout 21
Debate: Ferguson - Hopatcong, NJ Dec '14 Nuts 2
Debate: War on Christmas - Hopatcong, NJ Dec '14 Believe 3
Debate: Obama-Economy - Hopatcong, NJ Dec '14 Brooklyn 1
Health Care - Hopatcong, NJ (Sep '09) Dec '14 Brooklyn 4
I saw my dog kissing Santa Claus Dec '14 Gerald Vonberger 1

Winter Storm Warning for Morris County was issued at January 31 at 7:45PM EST

Lake Hopatcong News Video

Lake Hopatcong Dating