Home Invasion Victim Shoots At Suspec...

Home Invasion Victim Shoots At Suspects Who Stole Safe

There are 9 comments on the WFTV.com - WRDQ story from Dec 14, 2008, titled Home Invasion Victim Shoots At Suspects Who Stole Safe. In it, WFTV.com - WRDQ reports that:

Bullets went flying in Deltona early Sunday morning, after the victim of a chaotic home invasion fought back, apparently shooting one of the suspect's in his groin as he fled the crime scene.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTV.com - WRDQ.

Born Free

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2008
Deltona has become the home to the lowest waste of life known to man. What a shame all 3 wasn't killed. Let's see, the home owner will be sued by the family of this low life for use of deadly force and bodily injury. The 3 low lifes will get 3 or 4 years in jail, come out and do it again. Deltona is fast becoming a haven for this type of scum.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#2 Dec 14, 2008
YES! Bull's eye! Anyone who breaks into someone's house deserves to be shot.
Wake Up

Allen, TX

#3 Dec 15, 2008
These people should only be wounded then hung up on the front lawn for all to see .Day By Day in this city I get more pissed with the trash thats allowed here .Id like to line up so many landlords and beat them for not doing background checks on the people they rent to .4 out of 5 renters in my area speak no english , have DV calls monthly , have kids that have no manners..Also Im tired of the white trash around here too 50 cars on the lawn with a trailer out in the back with people living in it ,filthy kids .this city has got to be in line for a special 1 hour cops episode ,Im really surprised maury and the rest of those shows havent set up camp here ,they would have 25 years of new shows .
Wake Up

Allen, TX

#4 Dec 15, 2008
where in central florida do respectable white people live?
DUHbary

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2008
Victim should take shooting lessons.
He missed, as far as I'm concerned.
My neighbor shot at an intruder and missed also.
Best thing for home invaders is make sure you want to die, if you are doing this sort of thing.
I don't shoot to maim, I shoot to kill and you won't get out of my house in one piece. I PROMISE YOU THAT!!
I would die to protect my family.
deltona needs a douching

Allen, TX

#6 Dec 15, 2008
DUHbary wrote:
Victim should take shooting lessons.
He missed, as far as I'm concerned.
My neighbor shot at an intruder and missed also.
Best thing for home invaders is make sure you want to die, if you are doing this sort of thing.
I don't shoot to maim, I shoot to kill and you won't get out of my house in one piece. I PROMISE YOU THAT!!
I would die to protect my family.
I agree but if you hang them in front of the house maybe the scum of this area will get the hint ..f*ckin 3rd world scumbags in this city .........I just cant wait to leave
DUHbary

Eddyville, KY

#7 Dec 15, 2008
Hanging would be racist and is against the law.
Shooting an intruder isn't.
But how can you know what race it is coming thru your window.
My neighbor shot at a white boy and his buddies were sittting in a cul de sac waiting for him.
They are lucky they weren't shot.
DUHbary

Eddyville, KY

#8 Dec 15, 2008
BTW my shorty 12 gauge is just as easy to shoot as a hand gun and will blow there heads off
Un PC and Proud

Allen, TX

#9 Dec 19, 2008
personally if you use some sub sonic rounds youve got dog food cuz youll never have to tell anyone .noone will miss them anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Helen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin (May '13) Thu StetsonStudent 47
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Feb 22 Hooah 763
heroin (Feb '14) Feb 19 teppeR 10
News Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe (Sep '08) Feb 6 Mad Dad Phart 2,003
jj douglas services inc. is a scam!!!! Jan 29 Ron Arthur 21
New Volusia County Arrests (Feb '14) Jan 25 Rick 3
Women protesters Jan '17 Cameron 1

Lake Helen Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Helen Mortgages