Bankruptcy attorney seeks bank records in Cosmo case

Full story: Newsday 7
The bankruptcy attorney charged with recouping losses for Agape World investors met with federal prosecutors Wednesday and is seeking the bank records of a youth baseball league, a youth sports arena and ... Full Story
No Bail

Bayonne, NJ

#1 Feb 26, 2009
Even if a "bail package" agreeable to the courts is reached, shouldn't the assumption be that it would consist of stolen money and other collateral? Cosmo should stay in jail, then be tried, convicted and remain in jail for a long time. This goes for Madoff, as well.
Ralphie

Westport, CT

#2 Feb 26, 2009
The brokers are
s.. c.. r.. e.. w.. e.. d ..
I know people who lost a lot of money from these guys, and who were friends of Jay and Nicks. That really stinks they got in too deep, and screwed over their own friends. Im glad I never invested anything.. THANK GOD!!
i hope they get you cet

Hicksville, NY

#3 Feb 28, 2009
You want to find peoples assets go seize the pod in Sebastian tauz or his real name Sebastian Rodriguez's parents house on lane drive in plainview. He has a pod in the driveway with hundred's of thousands of dollars worth of stuff he was able to get out of the house. Anyone who doesn't believe me just take a rid by. Dont take it into your own hands let the authorities know. This kid has the balls to call his friends family who were investors crying like a bitch saying he didn't know it was a scheme but hes still driving around in a lambo and a bentley with hundred thousand dollar chains on . Payed for with there money.
Whoever

United States

#4 Mar 3, 2009
No Bail wrote:
Even if a "bail package" agreeable to the courts is reached, shouldn't the assumption be that it would consist of stolen money and other collateral? Cosmo should stay in jail, then be tried, convicted and remain in jail for a long time. This goes for Madoff, as well.
The judge said they had to put up bail from funds OUTSIDE of Cosmo's personal assets. So that won't happen.
deesil1954

Beacon, NY

#5 Mar 31, 2011
i hope they get you cet wrote:
You want to find peoples assets go seize the pod in Sebastian tauz or his real name Sebastian Rodriguez's parents house on lane drive in plainview. He has a pod in the driveway with hundred's of thousands of dollars worth of stuff he was able to get out of the house. Anyone who doesn't believe me just take a rid by. Dont take it into your own hands let the authorities know. This kid has the balls to call his friends family who were investors crying like a bitch saying he didn't know it was a scheme but hes still driving around in a lambo and a bentley with hundred thousand dollar chains on . Payed for with there money.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOUR TALKING ABOUT. NONE OF YOU NO IT ALL RETARDS HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. FOR THE RECORD NOT ONE COMMENT ON HERE IS ACCURATE. CUT YOUR LOSES AND BLAME THE MAN IN JAIL WHO IS THE ONLY GUILTY PARTY IN THIS CASE.. aNYTHING ELSE TO SAY.. BRING IT HERE
deesil1954

Beacon, NY

#6 Mar 31, 2011
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THE HECK YOUR TALKING ABOUT. NONE OF YOU NO IT ALL RETARDS HAVE A CLUE WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. FOR THE RECORD NOT ONE COMMENT ON HERE IS ACCURATE. CUT YOUR LOSES AND BLAME THE MAN IN JAIL WHO IS THE ONLY GUILTY PARTY IN THIS CASE.. aNYTHING ELSE TO SAY.. BRING IT HERE
deesil1954

Beacon, NY

#7 Mar 31, 2011
Ralphie wrote:
The brokers are
s.. c.. r.. e.. w.. e.. d ..
I know people who lost a lot of money from these guys, and who were friends of Jay and Nicks. That really stinks they got in too deep, and screwed over their own friends. Im glad I never invested anything.. THANK GOD!!
Ralphy you obviously didnt know these kids very well. They all come from beautiful families. So why would they rob there own family??? Why RETARD cause they didnt know. Your ignorant and stupid. Especially you say you know peeps who know them. Stop poppin smack. Move on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islip GOP moves fast to make Carpenter supervisor 3 hr Islip GOP Rules 1
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr cheer the f up 120,777
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) 11 hr Busted 17
MARTIN SCHULTZ. GREECE. Tsipras 14 hr WAG 1
'The Carbonaro Effect': Long Island magician Mi... (May '14) 21 hr Sad viewer 2
What are they putting in the old Waldbaums in E... (Mar '12) Fri janedoe 46
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Fri Carol 7

Winter Storm Watch for Suffolk County was issued at January 31 at 3:50PM EST

Lake Grove News Video

Lake Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lake Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty
Bleacher Report11:36 AM
Ex-QB: Equipment Staff Fixes Brady's Balls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
How the Jets Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 8:01 PM
5 2nd Round Prospects Jets Should Target
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers