What happened at Wal-Mart today???

Posted in the Lake Geneva Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LGATH

United States

#1 Jan 28, 2008
Does anyone know what happened in the parking lot of Wal-Mart today at about 11am?? Flight for Life was there and a number of emergency vehicles.
markira

United States

#2 Mar 19, 2009
why no one cant come to walmart some people say some one got shot is that true
Cool person

Tacoma, WA

#3 Mar 21, 2009
I need to know what happened to everybody is saying that somebody got shot is it true
awesome girl

Farmington, MN

#4 Mar 26, 2009
at walmart there was a gand there and i don't know which walmart 3 people got shot at walmart but it is over im not lying it is true!!!!!!!!!!
awesome girl

Farmington, MN

#5 Mar 26, 2009
at walmart there was a gang there and i don't know which walmart 3 people got shot at walmart but it is over im not lying it is true!!!!!!!!!!
SusieCreamCheese

Seattle, WA

#6 Apr 3, 2009
I wouldn't be caught dead at a Wal-mart, so I have no idea. If gangs hang out there, I advise everyone to shop elsewhere, too.
AutumnBorn

Seattle, WA

#7 Apr 3, 2009
I wouldn't be caught dead at a Wal-mart. If gangs hang out there, I'd suggest you all find a better place to shop, too. Try Macy's online or something.
Kastherine

Mcnary, AZ

#8 May 5, 2009
LGATH wrote:
Does anyone know what happened in the parking lot of Wal-Mart today at about 11am?? Flight for Life was there and a number of emergency vehicles.
yes it was my nephew he is the store manager in fontana Calif, he will be o.k he go shot just below the knee. in trama hsp at this point.
uinjkgy

Ashville, AL

#9 Sep 16, 2009
oyukhjkhj
Dennis

AOL

#10 Nov 3, 2009
Don't shop at Wal Mart? BLAONEY!

You wouldn't even go to Delevan and Kohls or any of their stores if you read Police reports..of their Town..

Do the best you can to keep Jobs, keep trailer trash and other Poverty type Minorities out of your community, and keep your kids in School and watch them very closely and you won't have these kinds of problems..as they do in those Towns that have such types of people..

Just Watch WTMJ any night of the week..

I go to Wal Mart 2-3x a week For Yrs and Never seen , nor had a problem...

I do , however object to them being ope All nite.. It just attracts problems late at nite and early in the Mornings..

and the City Council should not have allowed that kind of License..
Tom Cat

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Mar 9, 2010
what the hell is going down at WALLY WORLD!!!!! im in deca and i need to know!!!!! oh yeah Q MONEY!!!!!!
Q Money bitch

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Mar 9, 2010
YYYEEEAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! im in deca too.(beside you)
Yo tom I heard some fool got capped in the dome!
Tom Cat

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Mar 9, 2010
NO SHIT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA Q just taste the soup!!!!!
Damn that chick fine!!
Q Money bitch

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Mar 9, 2010
Why? Is the soup to cold? Pualette TASTE THE SOUP!!!! But that chick is too fine
Tom Cat

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Mar 9, 2010
Damn i gotta go make some more soup!!!!!!! i know right..... get the monkey out on paulettes ass!!!
Tom Cat

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Mar 9, 2010
damn Q thats what some people call child abuse!!!! but she asking for it!!!!
running girl

Madison, WI

#19 Mar 10, 2010
i was at walmart there was plenty of shooting it started with a fight in the checkout line in front of me, the shooter had to come back in the store to buy more bullets
Rebel

Milwaukee, WI

#20 Mar 15, 2010
LGATH wrote:
Sure, The cops were looking for illegals.
Rebel

Milwaukee, WI

#21 Mar 15, 2010
Friends of mine told me that the Feds were looking for illegals, Every phone owned my an Hispanic was beeping.
Phish

Milwaukee, WI

#22 Mar 16, 2010
Run Forest Run.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Geneva Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to Elkhorn, Wisconsin Aug 19 jeelander 2
Debate: Marijuana - Lake Geneva, WI (Sep '10) Aug 5 Elisa 17
Moving to Elkhorn (May '11) Jul '15 WelbyMD 29
News Castle doctrine claim made Jun '15 Maranatha 1
Gas (Jul '09) Jun '15 Jay Ess 2
honey bear farm (Jul '08) Jun '15 Jay Ess 27
wisconsin werewolf sightings...hard to believe! (May '11) Mar '15 IMSpartacus 66
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Geneva Mortgages