Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as ...

Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire

There are 71292 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jan 18, 2009, titled Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas declares cease-fire. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Israeli troops began withdrawing from the Gaza Strip on Sunday after Hamas declared a cease-fire, setting the stage for intensified international efforts to arrange a durable truce after a 22-day war against ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Since: Apr 09

Central Florida

#75524 Aug 31, 2014
danetoo wrote:
<quoted text>
oh I never take vacations any more ... I take "stays" ..:))
and as I say, I am starting a business here with some other people .. so really interesting and extremely hard work ..
still hope to get to Israel this year as well as I promised, more or less, some family and friends there ... LOL .. so a busy schedule ...
It's a good thing this is Topix and not Twitter. I can think of nine hashtags you'd need for that last post and I'm sure it's only because I don't do Twitter that I haven't found more. Half are subcategories of #envy.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75526 Aug 31, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Ohh, you killed me, TRD..
How come I never tied my misspellings to the rights under the First Amendment..??
No need...that's why you keep me around, remember? Besides, nobody's perfect we all make mistakes. In fact while not enshrined in our Bill of Rights, being mistaken has more or less become a central part of the American experience lately. Oh well, it could be worse. It could be Ebola.
blind sheikh Rahmaninoff

Marco, Italy

#75527 Aug 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews weren't living in their own country then, that's not a problem anymore now that Israel is around. Allah works in mysterious ways, mofugger,

brah, branaugh, banality of evil

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75528 Aug 31, 2014
blind sheikh Rahmaninoff wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yomhGFWXONoXX
brah, branaugh, banality of evil
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks.
voice of peace

Israel

#75529 Aug 31, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>No need...that's why you keep me around, remember? Besides, nobody's perfect we all make mistakes. In fact while not enshrined in our Bill of Rights, being mistaken has more or less become a central part of the American experience lately. Oh well, it could be worse. It could be Ebola.

Go easy on that one, Mein Freund TRD.

This year's program of "studies" at Haifa University ... <whispering in case "big brother" is listening and recording our conversation> ... the northern University infected with lefties illuminati lecturers and students .. includes among others, demonstrating that the big "E" is a trademark of the Weizzman Institute in Rehovot.

So the moment theTahrir Square branch near Epcot gets ignited .. you get your F-16 out of your garage, fill the tank to the top, check the wiper blades, the tires pressure, load it up with confetti .. and you give them hell.

.... and if you read on the news that the cameras on campus recorded a bold guy with his seven years old little assistant, cutting the tires of all the cars parked at the University ... you credit VOP that MItzveh..!!

S.O.B...!!

... where is Shitcan ... I've got some Filthy Jewish Hollywood Sionist Endoctrination for him ...
You shouldn't take it before a heavy meal, or before driving to or from work during rush hour...
Bartender, no more alcohol on the premises..!! 98 octane gasoline for everybody..!! VOP is paying..!!

voice of peace

Israel

#75530 Aug 31, 2014
waleed sadat wrote:
Merciless Islamic State of Iraq and Syria terrorists savagely executed 250 captured Muslim Syrian soldiers, new video shows.
Before they were killed, the jihadists forced the men to strip down to nothing but their underwear and paraded them through Syria's desert apparently a march to their graves.
The video, posted to an ISIS YouTube account Thursday, and its executions were confirmed by a fighter for the group.
In the video, the men walk single file with their hands behind their heads. An ISIS fighter repeatedly shouts out "Islamic State." The men reply, "It shall remain."
The footage fades to black before showing a pile of bodies lying face-down in the sand.
An ISIS terrorist told Reuters that 250 men were executed after the march. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which monitors violence in the war, put the death toll at more than 120.
ISIS stormed Tabqa airbase on Sunday. The vicious terrorist group claimed to have captured soldiers during the raid, but it's unclear if the men in the video are from the same base.
The terrorists executed 250 soldiers, they claim.
-
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/isis-te...

Marhaba, Waleed
...ahlan wa sahlan..

ISIS coward assassins in no time have made lots of progress in the neighborhood.

Nataniyahu is losing altitude.

He wants a big fence along the border between Jordan and Irak.. and believes that with a little "help" Assad Jr. will keep them of his property...

The fence along the Jordanian border it's going to help as much as a cup of tea and two aspirins to a cancer victim...

We should have been fighting ISIS since the beginnig of the summer.

Waleed, if you don't have one yet, get yourself one of those Chinese bikes. The moment ISIS will start igniting the oil wells (just a few of them), gasoline is going to be 20 shekels/liter at the pump.
In Europe, Spain and Belgium are the next targets.

I don't like this sh!t ....
voice of peace

Israel

#75531 Aug 31, 2014
off his property...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75532 Sep 1, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
Go easy on that one, Mein Freund TRD.
This year's program of "studies" at Haifa University ... <whispering in case "big brother" is listening and recording our conversation> ... the northern University infected with lefties illuminati lecturers and students .. includes among others, demonstrating that the big "E" is a trademark of the Weizzman Institute in Rehovot.
So the moment theTahrir Square branch near Epcot gets ignited .. you get your F-16 out of your garage, fill the tank to the top, check the wiper blades, the tires pressure, load it up with confetti .. and you give them hell.
.... and if you read on the news that the cameras on campus recorded a bold guy with his seven years old little assistant, cutting the tires of all the cars parked at the University ... you credit VOP that MItzveh..!!
S.O.B...!!
... where is Shitcan ... I've got some Filthy Jewish Hollywood Sionist Endoctrination for him ...
You shouldn't take it before a heavy meal, or before driving to or from work during rush hour...
Bartender, no more alcohol on the premises..!! 98 octane gasoline for everybody..!! VOP is paying..!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jq_8oCz4HGcXX
Mistakes...

African nations are walling the infected into ghettos in an effort to contain the spread of Ebola and we decide to fly two of the victims to Atlanta for treatment. Of course, bringing them to our shore was a risk but the outcome was that our superior facilities were able to save them. In golf, that would represent the classic risk-reward decision every player faces when trying to cut a corner or fly a ball over water. Very similar except in Ebola's case the mistake could have introduced a plague to North America that had as yet been unable to make landfall and put millions of innocents at risk.

Now, give me a choice between Ebola and radical Islam...
James

Phoenix, AZ

#75533 Sep 1, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
Mistakes...
African nations are walling the infected into ghettos in an effort to contain the spread of Ebola and we decide to fly two of the victims to Atlanta for treatment. Of course, bringing them to our shore was a risk but the outcome was that our superior facilities were able to save them. In golf, that would represent the classic risk-reward decision every player faces when trying to cut a corner or fly a ball over water. Very similar except in Ebola's case the mistake could have introduced a plague to North America that had as yet been unable to make landfall and put millions of innocents at risk.
Now, give me a choice between Ebola and radical Islam...
Ebola hits ISIS fighters.

Has a nice ring to it

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75534 Sep 1, 2014
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Ebola hits ISIS fighters.
Has a nice ring to it
Hah! Another be careful what you wish for moment. Ebola can be cured...the other...not too sure.

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75535 Sep 2, 2014
It's good to be good at something.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/views/news/mi...
voice of peace

Israel

#75536 Sep 2, 2014
I CHANGED MY OPINION.
HAMAS WON.

I don't want to see my name on the list of the suckers that still believe that Hamas lost..

""Vast majority of Palestinians say Hamas defeated Israel, and would like to see the same thing happen in the West Bank""

http://www.timesofisrael.com/support-for-hama...
voice of peace

Israel

#75537 Sep 2, 2014
I can't give up ...

Someone has to help the Creator ... and it looks like it's me.

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-aga...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75539 Sep 2, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
I can't give up ...
Someone has to help the Creator ... and it looks like it's me.
http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-aga...
I give the credit for everything to the Lord and then ask for an explanation afterward. There must be a silver lining somewhere to having so many idiots in the world. I'm still waiting to hear that story.
voice of peace

Israel

#75542 Sep 4, 2014
TRD, after that poll ... I realized we have to change something on our aproach..

If we keep doing things the way we've been doing before .... we will be getting the same results that we got before...

Can you find out, for you is a local call ....... if they have some "little boy" or "fat man" left in stock .. for a good price..??

I'm not in a hurry, but I would like it shipped this evening, your time...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75544 Sep 4, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
TRD, after that poll ... I realized we have to change something on our aproach..
If we keep doing things the way we've been doing before .... we will be getting the same results that we got before...
Can you find out, for you is a local call ....... if they have some "little boy" or "fat man" left in stock .. for a good price..??
I'm not in a hurry, but I would like it shipped this evening, your time...
You don't want those...trust me. No, you should be looking at enhanced radiation weapons. Specifically, and mind you this is only a suggestion, you want the W79 Mod 0. It's a tough order to fill since the last of them were dismantled in 2003. If you could get them, DHL would deliver it to Israel for around $3k. I imagine there would be some taxes thrown in on top of that which makes me wonder...why wouldn't you just use the 100's of nukes you allegedly already have? Too dirty? Maybe you should try these guys...

Yumpin Yimminy

“Yee vizz”

Since: Dec 12

Central Connecticut

#75546 Sep 5, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want those...trust me. No, you should be looking at enhanced radiation weapons. Specifically, and mind you this is only a suggestion, you want the W79 Mod 0. It's a tough order to fill since the last of them were dismantled in 2003. If you could get them, DHL would deliver it to Israel for around $3k. I imagine there would be some taxes thrown in on top of that which makes me wonder...why wouldn't you just use the 100's of nukes you allegedly already have? Too dirty? Maybe you should try these guys...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M5GmBBXywyIXX
watt u tink?
http://www.businessinsider.com/qf-16-aerial-d...

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75547 Sep 5, 2014
Yumpin Yimminy wrote:
Uber cool. I think their statement about the F-35 being the last manned fighter is a little premature. It may someday be the heavy bombing platform (compared to Predator and Reaper drones) of the future but air superiority is something which requires tremendous situational awareness. I can't see dogfights being won from inside a trailer when the pilot has no line of sight to the target. That's assuming the enemy will not cooperate and counter your robot with a robot of their own. War fighting is funny that way...there is no proportionality and the winner usually is the guy who enters the fight with a qualitative advantage. In this case human eyes in the cockpit provide that advantage.

Is it just me or are these puzzles getting close to impossible to see?
voice of peace

Ramat Gan, Israel

#75548 Sep 5, 2014
TRD wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =M5GmBBXywyIXX

How many on a carton..??

Please ... before packaging, make sure they attach a sticker with a "K" on each one .... otherwise, you know who we'll be getting in trouble with..

I loved the part where the guy says .. can be easly attached to your garden hose..

TRD

“The Real Deal”

Central Florida

#75549 Sep 5, 2014
voice of peace wrote:
<quoted text>.
How many on a carton..??
Please ... before packaging, make sure they attach a sticker with a "K" on each one .... otherwise, you know who we'll be getting in trouble with..
I loved the part where the guy says .. can be easly attached to your garden hose..
They fit standard 8 inch (203 mm) howitzers and weighed about 200 pounds each. I figured you had drones already flying that had that kind of payload. My shipping estimate was based on a single round so use that as the baseline.

Do you remember The Monkees? The father in the commercial is Michael Nesmith, coincidentally the father of the modern music video. His "Elephant Parts" won the very first Grammy in the music video category.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min sonicfilter 1,782,340
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min puppy power 1 346,223
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 hr FartinBillyC 64,840
News Authorities: Rapper XXXTentacion shot dead in F... Tue Shamikka 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue Shane D 98,725
florida Adoptees and Birth parents Reunite! (Jun '16) Jun 15 joan 9
Pa - will open OBC this year. 11/01/ 2017Attn:... Jun 15 joan 2

Lake Forest Jobs

Personal Finance

Lake Forest Mortgages