Lauderdale man pleads guilty in prescription drug conspiracy

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 3, 2006, titled Lauderdale man pleads guilty in prescription drug conspiracy. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A Florida man pleaded guilty Friday to taking part in a $42 million conspiracy to illegally import and sell the cholesterol reduction drug Lipitor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Jesus

Miami, FL

#1 Nov 3, 2006
N/A
mel

New York, NY

#2 Nov 3, 2006
too bad he can't get xanex or vicodin.
I dunno

AOL

#3 Nov 3, 2006
EXCUSE ME!!!!! I have been taking Lipitor for 6 months and my cholesterol has not gone down. What the #$%@#! Maybe all the meds out there are counterfeit. Makes you wonder doesn't it
Z4 for Me

Pompano Beach, FL

#4 Nov 3, 2006
I dunno wrote:
EXCUSE ME!!!!! I have been taking Lipitor for 6 months and my cholesterol has not gone down. What the #$%@#! Maybe all the meds out there are counterfeit. Makes you wonder doesn't it
Your doctor probably started you out on 20mg. Lipitor also comes in 40mg and 80mg. Some people don't respond until they reach the higher dose and follow a strict low cholesterol diet. Maybe you should check with your doctor and have some additional labs drawn. Lipitor is not the only statin.....maybe you need to be switched.
As for these morons who took part in this conspiracy........they need longer than 5 years in jail.
Must have pills

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Nov 3, 2006
The purple pill.
Must have the Purple Pill.
They will'nt tell me waht it's for.
But I must have it.
I will tell my doctor that I must have the Purple Pill.

I think he's holding out on me.

Purple Pill...Purple Pill...Purple Pill...Purple Pill...Purple Pill...Purple Pill...
Steve

Hialeah, FL

#7 Nov 3, 2006
I dunno wrote:
Stop slappin a pound of butta all over every thing then..
Eddie

Istanbul, Turkey

#8 May 24, 2013
I have used http://qgeneric.info/#irds for about 3 years and find their products to be reliable and speedily delivered. The Support team are very promt and helpful in solving any issues that arise,caused by my errors not the company's. I was a little sceptical initially about buying generic products rather than brand names. However, the Mens' Health products I have bought have been equally as efficatious as the brand names at a fraction of the cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min leosnana 1,231,647
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 15 min TRD 70,012
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Earthling-1 53,440
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr Anne 97,251
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Brian_G 309,843
A safe, psychedelic, plant and fungi guided bo... 11 hr jjay75 2
Dope market in Hollywood/broward county (Jan '13) 16 hr bandler 58
More from around the web

Lake Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]