Teah Wimberley Kills Amanda Collette Killed in Fl School Shooting

There are 25 comments on the The Post Chronicle story from Nov 14, 2008, titled Teah Wimberley Kills Amanda Collette Killed in Fl School Shooting. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

Police and authorities are now confirming the identities of the victim and killer in a fatal high school shooting in Fort Lauderdale, Fl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
u dnt need 2 no

Pompano Beach, FL

#1 Nov 14, 2008
the prees neded 2 stop spreadin all dese rumors cause ya dnt no wat da hell happened n she aint got shot in da chest. teah has gon thru alot of stuff and she aint mean 2 kill ha she just wanted ha 2 feel ha pain.she dnt need 2 b charged as no adult either cusz datsz jus dum.dere mo important stuff ya could b doin lik catin rapist n cereal killers ily manda r.i.p..jusz leave dis alone.
anonymous

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 15, 2008
Sad, that black girl shoots white girl.

Who gave girl the gun?

Guns to kill, but not crosses and prayer in schools to promote harmony in disagreeing.
lee

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Nov 16, 2008
Maybe instead of focusing on violence the 2 IDIOTS above should focus on readin n writin..........they most definately could use it!!!!!!!!!!
bboy

Japan

#5 Nov 16, 2008
right on.. talk about illiteracy... so annoying
chiming in

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Nov 16, 2008
not sure if they are challenged... thats txt talk she is writing in.
shame

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Nov 17, 2008
It's sad that amanda was killed over something that could have been solved in a much different and safer maner. That story provides us with a perfect example of how a small action or a few words can upset one person bad enough to hurt another yet you guys can still sit at ur computer screens and down someone else by calling them illiterate (when actually they aren't illiterate, but simply typing in txt talk). If we ever want things like the Amanda Collette and Teah Wimberly story to stop happening then we have to start somewhere. Before you make unnecessary comments, like the ones above, think about how they affect the person receiving them.

peace & love
Rhee Ali Tee

Fullerton, CA

#8 Nov 17, 2008
After watching interviews with parents and students on T.V. at this school, I'm betting there's so much parent involvement in this school, all the parents paid the little $6 a year to join the PTA, that the teachers must get served lunch like they do in Highland Park, Texas for their teachers. The kids vocabulary sounds like they're ready for Harvard, Princeton, and Yale. Man I can't wait to move there. I'm boarding the plane today. That's the place to be. I can see and feel so much love and everything.
Moe

Fayetteville, NC

#9 Nov 17, 2008
I agree....
Glades Cenrtal student

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Nov 17, 2008
5 down i hear you. moral of the story is that violence isn't the way to slove thing's no matter what KIND of diffuclities you may be going through!! r.i.p. GOd BLESS the viticm and even the one who pulled the trigger,everyone derovse a second change but make sure it's (different) from the first choice you made!!
anonymous

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Nov 18, 2008
I didnt know amanda but from what i hear everyday she was a great girl. and even though her life was taken she is still shinning over us. on the other hand i did know teah she was a great girl and every time she asked me out and i said no we just laughed it off cus she made the cutest face in the world. i wish i could have met amanda but i feel like what i am learning ever day about her is enough R.I.P AMANDA!!!!..... and GOD BLESS YOU TEAH!!!! im gonna miss your lil jokes and ur silly lil laugh love always the wifey!~!
God please forgive her for her mistakes!!!
lala

AOL

#12 Nov 18, 2008
when I first heard this story. i literally started to cry. Its a crazy and cruel world out there. and who am i to judge anyone? i don't know Teah nd i didn't know Amanda. but frm what i hear and what i have seen,... Amanda was a beautiful and great girl and no matter how mad Teah was... Violence is never the answer. It causes pain for everyone else too. But everyone should learn a lesson after this. you needa be careful how u approach people and be careful who u trust... people need to talk out their problems in adult way and mature way. More conflicts can be solved this way. we may not be able to prevent all problems but atleast some. anyways i just wannna conclude thst i am praying for Amanda and Teah's family and R.I.p Amanda!!!!!
concerned

United States

#13 Nov 19, 2008
Is this sarcasm i'm hearing...because I'm from the area and there is hardly any parent involvement (only when there is a tragedy like this one). I wouldn't send my dog to this school.
Rhee Ali Tee wrote:
After watching interviews with parents and students on T.V. at this school, I'm betting there's so much parent involvement in this school, all the parents paid the little $6 a year to join the PTA, that the teachers must get served lunch like they do in Highland Park, Texas for their teachers. The kids vocabulary sounds like they're ready for Harvard, Princeton, and Yale. Man I can't wait to move there. I'm boarding the plane today. That's the place to be. I can see and feel so much love and everything.
JNP

Miami, FL

#14 Nov 20, 2008
wtf???? black girl shoot white girl???? amanada daddy black and exuse me yal dnt know what the hells yal talking bout. Teah was a gud friend of mine dont nobody xpected it. so shut up and stop assuming
anonymous

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Nov 20, 2008
JNP im with u on that one cus i am one of the few whyt grls at dillard and teah loved the whyt girls she didnt do it as a race thing. so everryone who doesnt know jus needs to shut up!!!!!!
wowzers

United States

#16 Nov 21, 2008
lee wrote:
Maybe instead of focusing on violence the 2 IDIOTS above should focus on readin n writin..........they most definately could use it!!!!!!!!!!
You need it too honey because readin is really spelled reading and writin is really spelled writing. Oh yea, and definately is really spelled definitely
Rose

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#17 Dec 18, 2008
The hardest part about this is that we forget that someone died. Rather she meant it or not I think that she deserve to be charged as an adult.It doesn't matter she was black or white she killed a human being and that is the biggest picture....
torell moulton

Gainesville, GA

#19 Dec 27, 2008
add her poetry fan page
www.myspace.com/dillards_angel
EVELyN

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Jan 5, 2009
iTSx CRAZy HOW AN iNNOCENT LiFE COULD BE TAKEN FROM THE STUPiDEST SiTUATiON ! LIFESx UNFAiR AND WE qOT TO LiVE UP TO i FOR ASx LONq ASx WE LiVE!
AJD

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#21 Jan 14, 2009
I went to school with both of them people need to realize it had nothing to do with race first of all. secondly they weren't gay Teah wanted a relationship with Amanda but Amanda rejected her. We all miss Amanda so much she was the sweetest girl and no one should be saying anything disrespectful about her. The real issue is that the class of 2011 just lost one of our peers and we will never get her back.
Zay

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#22 Jan 20, 2009
HELLO I AM AMANDAS BIG CUZIN MY FAMILY DOSENT BLAME ANYONE FOR ANYTHING WE ARE JUST MOURNIG THE LOST OF MY PRECIOUS CUZIN WE TRULY DO MISS HER AND HOPE THAT ALL IS WELL WITH THE WIMBERLY FAMILY BECAUSE THERE IS A HUGE DENT IN OUR HEARTS WHERE AMANDA HAS LEFT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,233,387
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 53,572
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 70,029
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr I Am No One_ 309,890
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Anne 97,260
Review: Red Balloon Party Rental (Sep '09) 12 hr JenSwaby 39
the outlaws motorcycle gang in south Florida is... (Feb '11) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 239
More from around the web

Lake Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]