Catsouras family settles lawsuit over...

Catsouras family settles lawsuit over grisly crash images

There are 2 comments on the The Orange County Register story from Jan 30, 2012, titled Catsouras family settles lawsuit over grisly crash images. In it, The Orange County Register reports that:

Ending a 4A1 2-year court battle that rewrote state law, a Ladera Ranch family tormented by grisly accident photos of their daughter on the Internet has settled a lawsuit against the California Highway Patrol for leaking images that went viral worldwide.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orange County Register.

Anonymous

La Habra, CA

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Congratulations on your blood money and for shifting the blame of your spoiled little shit of a daughter to the CHP.

No one hates pigs more than me. But I hate people who can't take responsibility for their actions (or the action of their loved ones) more.

Thank goodness that spoiled little shit of yours didn't hurt or kill anyone else.
northeast

Westfield, MA

#2 Feb 25, 2012
hey anonymous, put yourself in these peoples shoes for just one second and you wont be saying all that. It happened, yes, and no one was killed other than Nicole and yes its a lesson, its something to think about. People like you just want someone to hear them go on and on. You don't know these people, or what they are going through. I lost my aunt due to reckless driving as well a long time ago, its a horrible feeling. Have some respect for these people and try to use at least one brain cell to figure out what pain they went through and still are. The parents made right choices in their lives and have money, and seriously think about it, would you let it slide if it was your daughter?? It doesn't have to be a porsche or something, ANY car could kill, and yes teens do make dumb choices and i agree Nicoles wasn't a good one but that's what happens when you make bad choice, i almost die too because of bad choices involving cars as well.. stop trying to show your jealousy by swearing up a storm buddy and be a human and show some respect to the deceased no matter who it was rich, poor, girl, guy whoever it was..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helicopter circling above? (Nov '06) Aug 16 WHY 28
News Suspicious envelopes sent to Scientology churches (Feb '08) Aug 13 jakemon 23
News Dozens attend National Night Out in Aliso Viejo Jul 28 Cally45455 1
4/5th Grade Girls Basketball Team Jul 27 ocgbb2017 1
dr minch fong md (Aug '13) Jul 25 Grateful 2
Review: Orange County Foot and Ankle Jul 22 Ron Ghahreman 1
Review: Ravenna's Medical Weight Loss - Joseph ... (Sep '09) Feb '17 jane 22

Lake Forest Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Forest Mortgages