Fresh & Easy plans third Long Beach s...

Fresh & Easy plans third Long Beach store

There are 4 comments on the Long Beach Press-Telegram story from Nov 5, 2010, titled Fresh & Easy plans third Long Beach store. In it, Long Beach Press-Telegram reports that:

Emerging grocery chain Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market plans to open a third store in Long Beach this spring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Long Beach Press-Telegram.

for a better long beach

United States

#1 Nov 8, 2010
Cool!

See what you can do when there's not RDA, DLBA, or CoC involved?
Cool

Seal Beach, CA

#2 Nov 8, 2010
Even better, Fresh and East is non-union!
TRUTH

Long Beach, CA

#3 Nov 8, 2010
I can't help but wonder if Fresh and Easy isn't over-saturating the market with their stores. I love the one that just opened up in Signal Hill. However there are two stores withing several blocks of them so I don't see how they are going to survive being there. Opening more stores nearby is just going to spread the customers out even more.

I hope they stay in business here but I wouldn't be surprised if they closed down within the next year or so.
LongBeacher

Stanton, CA

#4 Nov 20, 2010
TRUTH wrote:
I can't help but wonder if Fresh and Easy isn't over-saturating the market with their stores. I love the one that just opened up in Signal Hill. However there are two stores withing several blocks of them so I don't see how they are going to survive being there. Opening more stores nearby is just going to spread the customers out even more.
I hope they stay in business here but I wouldn't be surprised if they closed down within the next year or so.
The Starbucks-Home Depot Syndrome is infecting Fresh and Easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 Fatally Shot, 1 Wounded In San Juan Capistrano (Aug '06) 16 hr SBY 164
Review: ARI Novick PHD (Feb '13) Jun 18 Edward1978 7
William steelw Jun 16 Diamond 1
Review: GreenLink Financial Jun 13 Kristina P 1
News They have gangs in south Orange County? (Dec '07) Jun 11 ajake13 130
News Feds Spend $507,132 Studying The 'Asian Ethnic ... Jun 10 SeanOsorioLee 1
News In Anaheim, thousands are pumped for Donald Trump Jun 8 o see the light 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Forest Mortgages