Lake Forest: Crime in your neighborhood

There are 4 comments on the Saddleback Valley News story from Jun 14, 2010, titled Lake Forest: Crime in your neighborhood. In it, Saddleback Valley News reports that:

Police calls for the Lake Forest area June 7-8. Unknown trouble. Reported at 8:14 a.m. June 8. Jeronimo Road and Ridge Route Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Saddleback Valley News.

Sunflower

Clearwater, FL

#1 Jun 14, 2010
Anybody know Gary Fabrizi of Lake Forest, California? He owns a website called mysizeusa.com and he charging credit cards and not delivering merchandise. If you know him, tell him he's a criminal and will not get away with it. The sheriff has been contacted, and reports have been filed by several people to the BBB and the credit card companies.
Joe Merchant

Arlington, TX

#2 Sep 20, 2011
Gary has been around for many years, so he is probably not hiding from you. I believe you will find him living up in Big Bear at this time. He has a good heart, but is truly "ADHD like" when it comes to business. Big Bear is a small close knit town. If you have a grievance, it would be my advise to gather as many people who have had the same experience as yourself and contact the Big Bear Grizzly. The Editors there, know where to find him and can ask him directly what is going on.
Whatever

Braila, Romania

#3 Sep 20, 2011
Hey Joe. google this guy and mysizeusa... "good heart" ???? You high?
Whatever

Braila, Romania

#4 Sep 20, 2011
"good heart" ? search this guy and mysizeusa and then tell to all the people he ripped off that he a good heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Braving the family McDonald's Tue Whiny1 3
Review: Ravenna's Medical Weight Loss - Joseph ... (Sep '09) May 1 Jeanette hapoy 14
News Top 15 Christian leaders in America May 1 ABM1977 2
News Body of Missing Woman Erica Alonso Found Two Mo... Apr 30 BornToLurk 1
News South county cities upset over ambulance servic... Apr 29 Les 1
Review: Bye Bye Sugar Bakery (Apr '13) Apr 28 Dr Tongue Mui 2
Awesome New Maid/House Cleaning Service in Lade... Apr 28 occlean 4
More from around the web

Lake Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]