Should children be banned from Hooters?

Jan 18, 2011 Full story: The Orange County Register 6

The MV-6 think "Real Housewives" without plastic surgery is on the case. The National Organization for Women filed a complaint last month declaring that Hooters restaurants violate laws prohibiting sexually oriented businesses from serving minors.

Full Story
purple pickle

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2011
Nothing wrong with looking at some titties... These activist bitches need to calm down and quit stirring up bullshit.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#2 Jan 30, 2011
Hooters should show NOW something and furlough half the women working there and hire men to replace them. Put those broads out on the street and jobless, call it a "woman's movement" out to the street and to the unemployment office.
Straighten Up

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2011
purple pickle wrote:
Nothing wrong with looking at some titties... These activist bitches need to calm down and quit stirring up bullshit.
You should look at more.
Baller

Folsom, CA

#4 Aug 13, 2011
Yeah ban the little brats maybe then the waitresses will wear outfits even more revealing!
Scott

United States

#5 Sep 29, 2011
Ballet, I like the way you think
Seth Adams

Long Beach, CA

#6 Sep 30, 2011
Are you kidding? Calif. is only a "blue state". We abandoned all standards and values as far as "parenting" is concerned. Remember we are such sadistic losers that the voters are leaving our kids buried in a $$$$Trillion in Govt Empl Pension Debt.

Think of this like a "Make a Wish" deal while the kids still have something to smile about. At least let the Kids enjoy Hooters while they are young. They will be reduced to a lifetime of tax slavery to the unfunded State Pensions soon enough if they stay in the State.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Forest Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 23 hr El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
China Moon Did Not Impress My Appetite Sep 26 Got Diarrhea 1
Who do you support for Magnolia School District... (Oct '10) Sep 25 Pj morelo 18
Review: South County Psychotherapy - Paul M Fic... (Sep '09) Sep 22 Emily W 11

Lake Forest News Video

Lake Forest Jobs

Lake Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lake Forest News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake Forest

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]