Editorial: A 'weird decision' on medical marijuana

Mar 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Wave

The haze enveloping medical marijuana law in California has grown thicker. A three-judge panel of the Santa Ana-based state 4th District Court of Appeal ruled unanimously Wednesday that a city cannot prohibit marijuana dispensaries because they supposedly are a nuisance.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Susan Rothman

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2012

Judged:

Thank God. The Mexican Drug Lords would have suffered mightily if the Court had any common sense put the best interests of our families first for a change.

Calif. might have lost our status as a left wing lunatic asylum. That would have been simply awful.
Kush Prince

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Thank goodness! Let's all take a puff and thank the brave, principled justices of the California Court of Appeal, District Four, Division Three. For many years Justice Rylarsdam and his colleagues have tackled tough issues and decided them with appellate opinions that demonstrate common sense and, often, a flash of wit.

Even for those who disagree with this ruling, it helps set the wheels in motion for a decision from the California Supreme Court, and perhaps someday the U.S. high court, due to the determined efforts of the jackbooted federal goons who are trying to shut down your friendly local pot shop.
King Rodney

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Why can't we all just smoke a bong!
Sean Spiccoli

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

All I need are some cool buds and some toasty waves, and I'm fine.
CSULB Josh

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2012

Judged:

Today the weirdos in the legistlature announced a new bill which will force Food Trucks to be farther away from Schools than Pot Shops. If Calif can be a bigger Joke stay tuned the LoserCrats in Sac will find a way.
common sense

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

You should be denied health insurance if you smoke.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2014

The foreign press is reporting what it notes as the first death of a Government approved pothead. The death of the African - Levi Thamba Pongi - is the result of Pongi having jumped off the 4th floor balcony of a Holiday Inn that is located in the illegal drug friendly State of Colorado. More clear minded friends wish Pongi had used tobacco products rather than Government approved mind rotting pot. Unlike pot, tobacco is known to increase mental acuity, enabling the users to better judge height as well as reality.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/nskl4sw

Ronald
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2014

The children are always asking me about the Lowenthal "3 foot rule" that threatens worker *("middle")* class non-bicycle drivers while driving on public roadways - public roadways that were built and are being maintained by heavily taxed and regulated automobile drivers. The children reply that their moms and dads will find it tough going now that the pandering politicians have used color of Government authority to give the benefit of right of way to untaxed, unlicensed, unregulated and uninsured unruly bicycle drivers.

I always explain to the children that the answer to their questions must be seen in light of revolutionary change and Council's efforts to "legalize" the mind rotting "entry drug" pot in an effort to relive their 60s 70s era childhood. Council is going through "the back door route" of "medicinal" pot "regulation" in order to "legalize" illegal mind rotting pot because - as they "claim" - "it is good for the failed Government university engineered 60s 70s era economy and social change" that Council unreservedly supports.

I tell the kiddies to alert their parents to the danger of being run into by zonked our "medicated" bicycle drivers who would not be beneath pointing the finger of blame at decent heavily taxed, regulated, insured and licensed automobile drivers for purposes of monetary gain and revolutionary change. I tell the little folks that, in such a scenario, the automobile driver would have two strikes against him - a hard hurtle to overcome if the Government drags their parents into the corrupt court system.

I always give the children the example of the female African - Qaneak Cobb - who it is being reported, collided with an officer of the LAW! with her expensive SUV while "medicating". As a result of this tragedy the worker *("middle")* class cop has been placed in a medically induced coma by Government doctors. A high paid Government lawyer will no doubt be able to use the corrupt legal system to mitigate the culpability of Qaneak. No such favorable outcome can be expected for the cop, who - should he survive - may suffer lifelong debility.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/n43ygkp

Ronald
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2014

Re: Post # 8.

The "news" is reporting that the worker *("middle")* class motorcycle cop who was run into by the "medicating" African while he waited at a traffic light has died.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/lsc6gsd

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake Forest Discussions

Search the Lake Forest Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Changes 200,321
Sex charges against 'Purpose Driven' Pastor McF... (Dec '12) 13 hr EAGLE 444
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Tue Sparky A2 7,833
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Tue Ronald 2,251
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Racjei 4,885
On the road alone in L.A. (Jun '07) Jul 16 Human at Earth 129
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 11 This topics peaked 15,911
•••
•••

Lake Forest News Video

•••
•••

Lake Forest Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lake Forest People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE