|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2008

DEPORT wrote:
"LAKE IS NOT CLEAN"
the city is a complate dive, and will only get worse, i know many people that have gotten infections after boating or jet sking in the bowl of toxic soup they call a lake, i even feel sorry for the fish..living in lake elsinore give me a break, the entire inland empire of riverside county is complete trash, i am a Calif native raised in SAN DIEGO its pathetic what this state has become. i am in the housing market in SO CAL
however i never would advise a client to move to ELSINORE not even for my personal financial gain, ide rather lose the sale then put a family in that sh1# hole..
Wow. Those are some strong feelings. I wonder what mental state this person was in when that view of Lake Elsinore was imprinted in his/her mind. I've taken both my infants into the lake water a few times this past two months and they did not have any reaction to the water. Neither did my husband nor I. The people are nice. The place is quiet and peaceful. The Cleveland National Forest and hills surrounding the lake really make it even more attractive. I think its mainly a state of mind: if you go with a negative mindset, you'll see things/people through those lens. We are so impressed by Lake Elsinore, my sisters and I plan to purchase three properties there. By the way, I've known Lake Elsinore since high school days in the late '80s. It has improved tremendously, and still improving...
LAcu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

freestyle4x4f150 wrote:
I have lived here since i was 5 when i moved here from huntington beach in 1980. Grew up on a water front home most of my life playing and jet sking on the water and have never been sick or got an infection. there where times back in the early 90's where the lake was green because too much algea but the city has invested millions in airation equipment and the lake has been nice for years now. Don't listen to the people that go by all the rumors from the past when it was low during a drought and turned green. The city keeps the water level up and that has brought in investors who are going through the process of building 300 million doller marina and boat mall and restuarants. So they are not going to build here if something was wrong with the lake. Here is a link on that.
http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2005/02/06/ne...
**Any update on "Watersedge Lake Elsinore" planned marina/development?
LAcu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

Does anyone know what happened to the 2005 planned "Watersedge Lake Elsinore" marina development project?
LAcu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2008

I read that Lake Elsinore dried up in the '60s? Any chance of anything close to that happening in, say, the next two decades? Anyone know what kind of developments are in the works along the waterfront by Lakeshore Drive?
Anyway, I like LE more every time I visit. My cousin has made it her home for over 20 years. I'm packing more family into my SUV for another visit this weekend to see my "new" house and to enjoy the place.
Oh, there are Rite Aide and Wal-Greens on Lakeshore Drive now, a good sign of community health, and I'm confident there'll be more positive developments in the near future. Yeah!
John in Elsinore

Huntington Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2008

This from someone in Sun City?
KIM wrote:
THE PLACE IS TRASH!!!
Richard in Laguna Beach

Laguna Niguel, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

LAcu wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to the 2005 planned "Watersedge Lake Elsinore" marina development project?
The project is still on the boards and continues to go through the entitlement process. The developer will most likely grade the project, including the marina construction, to finished lots, then go verticle when the market dictates. They are well financed and willing to wait out the storm. WatersEdge will eventually be built on Lakeshore Drive.
Dawn LE

Sun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

LAcu wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Those are some strong feelings. I wonder what mental state this person was in when that view of Lake Elsinore was imprinted in his/her mind. I've taken both my infants into the lake water a few times this past two months and they did not have any reaction to the water. Neither did my husband nor I. The people are nice. The place is quiet and peaceful. The Cleveland National Forest and hills surrounding the lake really make it even more attractive. I think its mainly a state of mind: if you go with a negative mindset, you'll see things/people through those lens. We are so impressed by Lake Elsinore, my sisters and I plan to purchase three properties there. By the way, I've known Lake Elsinore since high school days in the late '80s. It has improved tremendously, and still improving...
You claim you grew up in San Diego, with all the ignorance coming out of your mouth by chance did you mean San Ysidro? Get a life :)

“Life is Great”

Since: Nov 08

Lake Elsinore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

I absolutely love Lake Elsinore, it is paradise.

“Life is Great”

Lake Elsinore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2008

This is who I meant to reply to..
DEPORT wrote:
"LAKE IS NOT CLEAN"
the city is a complate dive, and will only get worse, i know many people that have gotten infections after boating or jet sking in the bowl of toxic soup they call a lake, i even feel sorry for the fish..living in lake elsinore give me a break, the entire inland empire of riverside county is complete trash, i am a Calif native raised in SAN DIEGO its pathetic what this state has become. i am in the housing market in SO CAL
however i never would advise a client to move to ELSINORE not even for my personal financial gain, ide rather lose the sale then put a family in that sh1# hole..
You claim you grew up in San Diego, with all the ignorance coming out of your mouth by chance did you mean San Ysidro? Get a life :)
aunjiboo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

i live in lake elsinore the enviroment has room for improvement but i dont actually smell anything. we have a gated community near by called canyon lake their lake is alot worse (for an experiment in school i tested canyon lake and lake elsinore in random spots for fecal matter in the water out of 10 test 8 were positive for canyon lake and 1 was positive in lake elsinre so you make your choice :).)
TDO

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2009

Trolls wrote:
All of you negative ppl posting in here about LE and calling it trash obviously have not educated yourselves. You are just a bunch of trolls and talk crap.
Quiote the contrary, the place is going down hill fast. STAY AWAY!
Mtneer

Wildomar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Something really bad must have happened to all the people that has made all of this statements. If anything else, Lake Elsinore has not rejected the people that was forced to move out of the bay communities with the collapse of the housing market. Maybe that is it, they are unhappy that they can no longer afford to live there.

"ignorance, the most depressive way to express oneself"
Karen

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

aunjiboo wrote:
i live in lake elsinore the enviroment has room for improvement but i dont actually smell anything. we have a gated community near by called canyon lake their lake is alot worse (for an experiment in school i tested canyon lake and lake elsinore in random spots for fecal matter in the water out of 10 test 8 were positive for canyon lake and 1 was positive in lake elsinre so you make your choice :).)
I live In Lake Elsinore and I love it, and the people. I am sure happy people with your negative attitude don't reside here, or plan to visit again, lol, you need to chill, it's one thing to post your crap because it makes you feel better about yourself and where you live, but you are posting about my home town. Keep your bad Attitude in San Diego where apparently you fit in. LOL!
Karen

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Sorry, I replied to the wrong person! I ment the person with the dark heart, and bad attitude. I am older and don't quite understand a lot of this Internet stuff.
Karen

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

John in Elsinore wrote:
This from someone in Sun City?<quoted text>
LOL! Sun City!
Larry Barry

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

My wife and I found a great home in what appears to be a great neighborhood. The commute will be taxing, but with the mountain and lake views, we are really excited. I'm hoping that LE has a community feeling. I've lived in SD, LA and the IE and the neighbors don't chat, have bbq's or hang out at all. I'm hoping the small community of LE will provide a sense on community that my wife and I miss dearly.

“Life is Great”

Lake Elsinore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

We hang out with our neighbors! BBQ & pool parties! Kid's play in Cul de Sac :) Love Lake Elsinore.. Good Luck with your move ;)
El Verga

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

L E smells like a big toilet, full of crime and trashy.
Lake SmellSomeMore
ocgirl7912

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jul 3

Before u start bringing in race deport u should get ur facts straight its ALL the tweekers/junkies/drug users/drunks that have completely trashed the lake not just mexicans!!!! I'm mexican and I'm 3rd generation american jerk and we all were illegal immigrants at one time so before u start flapping ur uneducated gums think before u speak!!!!
DEPORT wrote:
i dont live in Moreno Valley dork San Diego native currently living in Menifee..although not very proud of it. raised in since 1969 i have seen the deteriation of this area, lake elsinore use to be a quiet little oasis, now its filled with derylicts, thievs, and dirt bags AKA Mexicans. lets not overlkook the obvious folks.
lake perris is being drained and cleaned due to human waste , not limited to food, trash and dirty diapers thrown in the water by certain breeds of people, not just the lake is filth , so is the city, dont think anything about Elsinore is different, you live in scum bag ville. we in San Diego have been educated regarding this area for years and have watched its demize, California
use to be a beautiful place to live, that was until we let the narrow minded degenerates access our state. next time you take a drive look around you agregiously uneducated fool, you are defending what has been proven to be a sespool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 24 at 2:02PM PDT

•••
•••

Lake Elsinore News Video

•••
Lake Elsinore Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lake Elsinore Jobs

•••