Next Last
Elsinore Eddie

Placentia, CA

#1 Jun 16, 2012
This place stinks,Can`t wait to move.
Love it or leave it

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 20, 2012
Hahahahahaha wow that's a good one!!! How come nobody in Elsinore ever thought of that name?! GENIUS!!
Vanessa

Wildomar, CA

#3 Jun 24, 2012
If you hate it so much, quit complaining and just leave then! Nobody would care!
Love it or leave it

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 29, 2012
I was thinking the same thing Vanessa! We need to get rid of all these OC and SD yuppies!
Vanessa

Lake Elsinore, CA

#5 Jun 29, 2012
I know right! Stupid people! Me, personally, love it here! I know there is some not so great things about it.. But it's life! This will always be my hometown!
Love it or leave it

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Jun 30, 2012
I just don't understand how these people move out to small towns like L.E. and complain that it's not the city life they are used to, thats its boring, etc., well if they want the city life stay in the city and leave our small town alone!
Elsinore Toilet

Temecula, CA

#7 Jul 2, 2012
I lived there,TOILET,much better now here in T-town.Even you L E douche nozzles have to come here to shop and do stuff,I don`t go to lake smellsomemore toilet for anything.
Fallbrook Fanatic

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Hahahahaha Temecula is just a bunch of Orange County wanna-be's! The only difference is there isnt that many douchebags in OC! I live in Fallbrook and I work in Lake Elsinore, on my commute I wouldn't even stop in Temecula to use the bathroom, I'd rather crap my pants than stop by in that fake douche bag town. Hahaha
Walter Stevens

Anaheim, CA

#10 Jul 8, 2012
I have lived in all of the of the above listed towns. They pretty much sit side by side except that gap between Corona and Orange Co. Yep, it's good to know we are all potty trained at this point. Home is what you make of it and there will always be the bad element like that guy who lives in that mansion on aspen pl in Canyon Lake who is a rat snitch yep you know him. Speaking of turds somebody oughta flush him down the drain. I now live in New York but guys of so cal cant we all just get along?
Frank

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2012
Elsinore is a big warm toilet that needs a good flushing
Elsinore Eddie

United States

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Im still stuck in this infested shitHole. Will trade for house in Temecula or Fallbrook.
Elsinore Eddie

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Oh,Vanessa, I forgot to thank you for the Blumpkin

Since: Nov 11

Lake Elsinore, CA

#14 Dec 29, 2012
Elsinore Eddie wrote:
This place stinks,Can`t wait to move.
I Bet it won't smell once you move ! We can't wait for you to move eithhet
Elsinore Eddie

United States

#15 Dec 30, 2012
Ms Smart wrote:
<quoted text>I Bet it won't smell once you move ! We can't wait for you to move eithhet
That awful smell is your upper lip
El Verga

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jan 2, 2013
Lol
SDN

Menifee, CA

#17 Jan 5, 2013
IT HAS BEEN CALLED THAT FOR YEARS. CATCH UP!
PLACE HAS ALWAYS BEEN GHETTO.
Anonymous

United States

#18 Jan 17, 2013
wow..elsinorians need to explore..get some fresh air, then come on back..hopefully with something original
Honey Doo Doo

Murrieta, CA

#19 Feb 16, 2013
I must admit, it is like one big cess pool. Too many sex offenders in LE also. Moved 12 miles south and love it
Uncle Felchy

Murrieta, CA

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Has anyone Eatin at the new Blumpkin Burgers?
Walter Stevens

Lake Elsinore, CA

#21 Mar 2, 2013
What ryhmes with lakesmellsommore= urwifesahore!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Elsinore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golden Corral is located at 1834 N. Perris Blvd... (Mar '12) 1 hr Juan vedez 11
kelly jarka murder trial verdict (Sep '09) 9 hr DeeDee 36
home burglary in broad daylight 19 hr sunshinegypsy 1
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Fri wenn1 344
News Pit Bull Sterilization Ordinance: County Superv... (Oct '13) May 20 marg 7
News Man Fatally Shot In Front Of Lake Elsinore Home (Jul '06) May 19 classic 22
News Lake ElsinoreLAKE ELSINORE: Golden Corral curri... May 13 Big dady 3
More from around the web

Lake Elsinore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]