Lake Elsinore woman takes on 'Bridezi...

Lake Elsinore woman takes on 'Bridezillas;' show set to air Sunday.

There are 44 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Jun 5, 2009, titled Lake Elsinore woman takes on 'Bridezillas;' show set to air Sunday.. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Valerie Nieto will make her television debut on Sunday night, but she's not planning a viewing party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mrs Beyond Wealthy

Estacada, OR

#44 Dec 27, 2011
hahahaha! Bitchyzilla mexican't! I read somewhere recently that she couldn't keep that marriage together.
Was hilarious the way she kept stating how much money she had. How stupid can one get. She doesn't know what wealthy means...is NOT the amount of credit one can get.
A few months after their wedding, their "average" house got foreclosed on, bankrupt loosers!
Jesse WAS an electrician, avereage wages at bestm but downturn economy, even small jobs hard to find! Is he having to stay home babysitting their 2 kids, plus the 3 kids from other men who able to get gone!
Didn't I hear that Valarie WAS working i-5 Hemet truck stop until numerous customers complained her inability to make simple change AND her stealing TP from truck-stop bathrooms!
Is she carrying fake huge Coach bags to carry all her food stamps?
5-6 kids means hefty welfare check for sure.
Hemet Walmart won't even allow her to shop there.
I'm thrilled seeing what shame she brought upon herself.
I'd like to see her handle a catastrophic illness or chronic pain!
That would knock her down off her pedestal! But then perhaps she's found another foolish idiot.
She needs to apologize to all the people she's hurt. I despise little people like her!
She doesn't deserve to even live in the US, belongs in Tia Juana, working as a cantinerra!
L Stevens

Los Angeles, CA

#45 Jun 13, 2012
No one points out what is TRULY awful about the show -- she HIT (punched, really) a mentally-disturbed homeless woman because the woman dared approach her and said something to her. I don't know why the police don't watch these shows and arrest and seek convictions against these people (participants, cameramen and producers alike). It would be a slam dunk to get a conviction on people who allow assaults like this to happen. It appalls me this behavior goes unpunished. Seriously? The homeless and mentally ill don't have enough to deal with without this spoiled Latina assaulting them?
This awful woman deserves to be in jail. NOTHING less is deserving of her low-class, criminal behavior. And I agree with those who wrote that hubby (especially being Latino) needs to grow a pair in leave her where she belongs - in the gutter fending against those she attacked in the past.
L Stevens

Los Angeles, CA

#46 Jun 13, 2012
Actually Beverly Hills Atty mentions the attack as well. Glad someone else saw it.
Hemet

Chino, CA

#47 Jul 17, 2013
These comments are sooo funny! Everyone claiming to be her neighbors and know her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Elsinore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Active Gang List? 14 hr Laker 3
Lake Eslinore Murder 14 hr Laker 2
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) Thu Mr Ultron 348
qcsi/kirby vacuums (Sep '12) Thu Mr Ultron 4
News Immigration demonstrators sue city of Murrieta,... Wed tod see the light 5
Same Sex Marriage: Yes or No? Jul 1 Lady Morgana 3
Are Some PPL in Murrieta Racist? Jun 30 Not Amused 1
More from around the web

Lake Elsinore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE