Lake Elsinore woman takes on 'Bridezi...

Lake Elsinore woman takes on 'Bridezillas;' show set to air Sunday.

There are 44 comments on the The Press-Enterprise story from Jun 5, 2009, titled Lake Elsinore woman takes on 'Bridezillas;' show set to air Sunday.. In it, The Press-Enterprise reports that:

Valerie Nieto will make her television debut on Sunday night, but she's not planning a viewing party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Press-Enterprise.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nice Bride

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 8, 2009
I saw this woman on Bridezillas last night. She should be ashamed of herself. Her husband is an idiot for marrying into that drama-filled lifestyle. Thanks for the negative attention to our town Bridezilla. Why couldn't you have picked another wedding show that wouldn't have depicted yourself in such an bitchy way? You were obviously showing off for the camaras....

P.S. Are you still married?
vindahawk

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Jun 9, 2009
Leave Brittany ALONE!!!!!!!!!
Nice Bride

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Jun 9, 2009
Why should you leave someone alone who goes on national t.v. and makes a fool of herself? It looks like she doesn't want to be left alone. It seems that she needs attention. Isn't this what she wanted?
ummm

Diamond Bar, CA

#6 Jun 9, 2009
I got it! At least I think I did! That guy who made a video standing up for brittany Spears,Remember? Leave Brittany ALONE!!! Does this bride have the same name? If so, even funnier, or is that, more funny.... LOL
bridezillaval

Yorba Linda, CA

#7 Jun 12, 2009
LOL YES IM STILL MARRIED, IT'S A DAMN REALITY SHOW! COME ONE...SERIOUSLY...YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS LIKE THESE! LOL
Thought

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Jun 12, 2009
What else are people supposed to say/ask? You've already aired all of your dirty laundry.
bridezillaval wrote:
LOL YES IM STILL MARRIED, IT'S A DAMN REALITY SHOW! COME ONE...SERIOUSLY...YOU HAVE QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS LIKE THESE! LOL
localguy

Corona, CA

#9 Jun 15, 2009
id hit it!
LE Watcher

Los Angeles, CA

#10 Jun 17, 2009
bridezillaval:

Did you sell your house or loose it? Should of just went to the court to get married. It would of saved you time, money and Bridezilla status....
From NY

Woodmere, NY

#11 Jun 21, 2009
She is a cruel, manipulative and evil person. This is a divore waiting to happen. I cannot imagine why anyone would marry Valerie? Jesse should have just run away.
LE Watcher

Moreno Valley, CA

#12 Jun 21, 2009
I agree with "From NY." Val said this is her second marriage. 1st marriages only have a 50% survival rate, there's no survival rate for this one. Especially with a neurotic Bridezilla as Val. Too bad for the baby and Jesse. Val, I hope this show is a wake up call to you.
Married 25 years

AOL

#13 Jun 22, 2009
I have family that lives in your city so when they told me how embarrassed they were about this bridezilla I watched tonights episode - oh boy!! The way she treated her daughter was awful. The child has no respect for her mother because she is is obviously shown no respect as her mother shows respect for no one!! And she was proud of herself for her behavior!! They say Karma is a bitch and it looks like this one got what was coming to her if she didn't even get to enjoy her big day. The show ended with her on the bathroom floor and the voiceover saying that that was where she stayed the entire night. Too funny! Her husband needs to bail before she drives him to the poor house in her overpriced SUV.
From NY

Woodmere, NY

#14 Jun 22, 2009
Val: I have a question after watching the show ... after you behaved like a pyscho with that nice lady you hired for the wedding cake, what happened?... did you get a vanilla or chocolate cake at the wedding???
Annonymous

AOL

#15 Jun 26, 2009
Jesse should run and run fast! She said she cheated on her first husband and when another sucker comes along, who's to say she won't do it again? I love how the true nature of her finances came out at the gas station pump when she couldn't even pay for a stupid tank of gas for her gas guzzler SUV. What a fraud wannabe.
Thinker

Moreno Valley, CA

#16 Jun 26, 2009
This is great blog. I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this "fake" as she really is. You're all right, Jesse should run fast and I do feel sorry for him. But I also question him for being with someone like her. I guess it shows what kind of guy he is - he can't leave his baby mama just 'cause she's a bitch. It would really mess up things more than they really are - or not...
Drives a Bentley

AOL

#17 Jun 26, 2009
bridezillaval wrote:
Interesting that you call it "reality". So is that what you are like in reality?? If so I truly feel sorry for you and all around you. The lady in the back of your car said it best - "saddest wedding she had ever seen". By the looks of your tagline, you live in Hemet. One small favor for those of us that really can afford to live and play in beautiful Lake Elsinore and not pretend we're something we're not just because the camera is rolling.
normalmom

New Baltimore, MI

#19 Jun 28, 2009
bridezillaval wrote:
Oh, so the whole thing was a stupid fake then, that makes sense. I've suspected that about Bridezillas for awhile.
beatabride

United States

#20 Jun 28, 2009
I would be the snot out of Valerie. She did not have the right to hit someone like she did. She needs to run into a sista like me and I guarantee I would have her backstroking back to Mexico...
Not a Fan of Val - L E

AOL

#21 Jun 28, 2009
No - it wasn't a stupid fake. Unfortunately, Val seems to be pretty much what you see is what you get. We were in the club that night that she threw a hissy fit. Even when the camera wasn't "on" she's a real witch. I wasn't surprised to hear she decked someone outside but shocked she wasn't arrested!
Annonymous

AOL

#22 Jun 28, 2009
We were also wondering if charges were ever filed against BridezillaVal for assault!!?? If not they should be!! Anyone in Elsinore know an attorney that you can take a copy of the tape to?? That would knock her off her little princess throne and might teach her respect but I doubt it. At least bring a little bit of justice to the lady she smacked.
BeveryHills Atty

AOL

#23 Jun 29, 2009
The bar/club should have called the police when she started a scene in her VIP area and I don't know why they weren't called when she hit that lady. Who knows - they may have been but we weren't shown that part on the show. I certainly hope that not only were the cops called but that charges will be filed. I hope the vendors charged her extra for the hours of work that she destroyed and for the extra work that she demanded. She should have paid through the nose for last minute changes and with basic contract law, I'm hoping the vendors were smart enough to have had something in place to protect themselves and that they were paid what they so richly deserved having to deal with this diva. If not - they should take her to small claims court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Elsinore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Final Strike Martial Arts (Jul '16) Aug 20 Marta 67
Review: Rachael Saffer Aug 17 RACHAEL SAFFER 1
Review: Heather Ann Parker Aug 17 HEATHER ANN PARKER 1
The Wreck Downtown Lake Elsinore (Dec '08) Aug 16 Fred 21
Review: Perris-South Train Depot Metrolink Station Aug 15 SOUTH PERRIS METR... 19
Flying the Mexican Flag in front of a Menifee Home (Oct '09) Aug 12 ann 32
News Possible water main break floods Temecula street Aug 10 dunnie 1

Lake Elsinore Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Elsinore Mortgages