Man Fatally Shot In Front Of Lake Elsinore Home

There are 22 comments on the Cbs2.com story from Jul 10, 2006, titled Man Fatally Shot In Front Of Lake Elsinore Home. In it, Cbs2.com reports that:

A man was shot and killed in Lake Elsinore Monday, authorities said. Goyo Solis, 20, died at 12:53 a.m., about 40 minutes after he was shot in front of a residence in the 31100 block of Kansas Street, the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs2.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JENNEY

Costa Mesa, CA

#1 Jul 10, 2006
ALTHOUGH WE JUST MET SATURDAY NIGHT....... IT WAS A PLEASURE. MAY YOU FLY WITH THE ANGLES AND REST IN PEACE... YOU WILL BE REMBERED.
amy and shane

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jul 10, 2006
Goyo was a good guy. I'm sorry his son will never now that. I wish he could have seen what a wonderfull son he had. It's a shame that people are so cruel.He had a beautifull 5 yr old son who will never get the chance to know him.But he will not be forgotten!!!
falisha and mando jr

United States

#3 Jun 18, 2007
we will always remember our uncle goyo he was the best uncle we could ask for right before his death we talked 2 him and he said he was doing fine and a few hour after we hung up he had passed away it was a sad momment for all of us and my dad witch was his brother i had never seen my dad cry but when he had woke us up and told us that i falisha did not cry cause i felt like if he were to be alive and as our father was telling the story we were told that the gang members that killed our uncle were going to shoot inside our cousins window with his baby inside goyo thought it was thomas back there he went on the side of the house and he was shot
Geneva

Pico Rivera, CA

#4 Sep 13, 2007
I LOVE MY COUSIN GOYO WITH ALL MY HEART! NOT A DAY HAS PASSED THAT HE HASNT COME TO MY MIND! I AM ALWAYS FEELING SAD EVERYDAY. NOTHIN IS THE SAME ANYMORE! I CANT BELEIVE THIS HAPPENED TO SUCH A GREAT GUY! I LOVE AND MISS HIM SO MUCH! EVERYBODY THINKS OF HIM ALL THE TIME! I AM ALWAYS JUST SITTING AROUND CRYING WISHING THAT THEY WILL CATCH WHO DID THIS! I HOPE THAT ONE DAY THEY WILL! I LOVE AND MISS YOU ALWAYS GOYO SOLIS!
chris

Downey, CA

#5 Sep 14, 2007
IT IS A SHAME.BUT WHEN YOU SUBJECT YOUR FAMILY TO THAT TYPE OF LIFESTYLE WHAT DO YOU EXPECT.THANK GOD IT WASNT HIS KID THAT GOT SHOT!!!!!!!!!!
GENEVA

Bell Gardens, CA

#6 Sep 14, 2007
SHUT THE HELL UP CHRIS U DIDNT KNOW HIM SO KEEP UR JUDGEMENTAL STUPID SELF OUT OF THIS!!
CONNIE

San Dimas, CA

#7 Oct 17, 2007
I MISS MY BROTHER SO MUCH....HE MENT EVERYTHING 2 ME AND HE ALWAYS WILL. I JUST WISH WE WOULD OF HAD MORE TIME WITH EACHOTHER, HE WAS SO YOUNG AND HAD YET SO MUCH 2 DO IN HIS LIFE.HE HAD A SON HE WAS TRYING SO HARD 2 BE THER 4 AND 2 BE ABLE 2 PROVIDE HIM WITH EVERYTHING HE NEEDED. BUT NOW HE'S NEVER GONNA HAVE THE CHANCE 2 DO THAT . MY BROTHER WAS TRYING SO HARD 2 TURN HIS LIFE AROUND AND JUST HAVE FUN.I WILL NEVER 4GET THAT NIGHT WALKING INTO A ROOM IN THAT HOSPITAL AND HEARING MY MOM TELL ME THAT MY BROTHER WAS GONE, I JUST REMEMBER FALLING 2 THE FLOOR AND TELLING MY MOM THER WAS NO WAY.......THE WAS NO WAY HE COULD GO WITH OUT SAYING GOODBYE , MY BROTHER WAS STRONG AND WE WERE SO CLOSE HE WAS ALWAYS THER 4 ME NO MATTER WAT IT WAS. I ALWAYS HAD SOME ONE 2 GO 2 WENEVER I NEEDED ANYTHING...I DIDNT THINK HE COULD WITHOUT SAYING GOODBYE. BUT MAYBE IT WAS'NT A GOODBYE HE WANTED ME 2 HEAR, HE JUST WANTED ME 2 THINK OF IT AS "SEE U LATER" BUT IN THE MEAN TIME IT SO HARD 2 GO ON WHEN PART OF U IS MISSING AND THAT KID WAS MY OTHE HALF THER WAS NOTHING I WOULDNT DO 4 HIM N I KNOW THER WAS NOTHING HE WOULDN'T DO 4 ME....I LOVE U BROTHER AND I'LL ALWAYS MISS YOU UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!!!!!!
Concerned Residen

Perris, CA

#8 Jul 23, 2008
It's unfortunate that we have all these troubled Wanna Be Gang bangers moving into this area. I live here and have seen all these gehtto ass people moving in from all over LA they couldn't handle the real heat of a gang infested area. And were not able to deal with real gangs. And are now bringing this shit to a good area with good residents that have tried to move away from it. They bring harm onto themselves. You are who you hang around with. It's a shame but it's fact. And all you family members that right these hasty comments back to us it's your own guilt for knowing that he too was a gang banger. There's a saying once you hold a gun in your hand you better be prepared to be shot by one.
fu ck that mexican001

United States

#9 Nov 7, 2008
see what happens i would have run up in his crib and shot his whole fuckng family and fuckd his wife
Connie

Claremont, CA

#10 Nov 6, 2012
^ you piece of sh*t I hope you and all of Ur family rott in hell for having such an ignorant piece of sh*t like you!! My brother is gone because of a little punk a** son of a b**ch that couldn't handle an a** whoopin he had to pick up a gun to make himself feel like a man!! So f**k you
ajfplje

Brookfield, WI

#11 Nov 7, 2012
Connie wrote:
^ you piece of sh*t I hope you and all of Ur family rott in hell for having such an ignorant piece of sh*t like you!! My brother is gone because of a little punk a** son of a b**ch that couldn't handle an a** whoopin he had to pick up a gun to make himself feel like a man!! So f**k you
YAH! SHEET man! come on! Obushma!
Shane solis

Cypress, CA

#12 Jan 1, 2013
l love you daddy you'll always be in my heart.
lice your dad's and treasure them....

your son,Shane solis
Shane solis

Cypress, CA

#13 Jan 1, 2013
Concerned Residen wrote:
It's unfortunate that we have all these troubled Wanna Be Gang bangers moving into this area. I live here and have seen all these gehtto ass people moving in from all over LA they couldn't handle the real heat of a gang infested area. And were not able to deal with real gangs. And are now bringing this shit to a good area with good residents that have tried to move away from it. They bring harm onto themselves. You are who you hang around with. It's a shame but it's fact. And all you family members that right these hasty comments back to us it's your own guilt for knowing that he too was a gang banger. There's a saying once you hold a gun in your hand you better be prepared to be shot by one.
don't you get it he wouldn't ha've supported his family or risked his life to save me and he wasn't in gang's just related to them...
Shane solis

Cypress, CA

#14 Jan 1, 2013
fu ck that mexican001 wrote:
see what happens i would have run up in his crib and shot his whole fuckng family and fuckd his wife
you..... touch me I mess you up fool talk sheet bout ma dad things are gonna get reel
Shane solis

Cypress, CA

#15 Jan 5, 2013
fu ck that mexican001 wrote:
you are so f--- ing lucky I don't know we're you live you unimaginable gong bastard
carter family-christoph er

Akron, OH

#16 Jul 1, 2013
To that mFer chris and that Mexican username..u can shut the fck up and don't talk about shit that u don't know..my cousin goyo was a good man and he was trying to get his life on track to be a good father, brother, son and uncle to his family..ur ignorance will only catch up to u in the end and carma is bich pussy boi..that's why ur lil bich ass won't write ur real name Cuz ur a punk.. r.I.p. goyo...well all see u one day in heaven where we will all be reunited again as fam
Julian solis

Pampa, TX

#17 Jul 10, 2013
I miss my tio dearly I just wish like really you had to go and do him like that what kind of person are you? Kills him in front of his home shame to you and whoever did it we'll find you one day and make you pay the price.. This is one family you mess with and get away with it SOLIS FAMILA REPRESENT
Julian solis

Pampa, TX

#18 Jul 10, 2013
And don't get away with it sorry^^
Mel

Pompano Beach, FL

#19 Jan 18, 2014
I'm so sorry Shane. ;(
PSYCO LOC

Mammoth Cave, KY

#20 Nov 17, 2014
Never met but your rep spoke for itself. you left a strong family G one that looked out for me growin up... RIP.... stay strong moochie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Elsinore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pit Bull Sterilization Ordinance: County Superv... (Oct '13) Wed marg 7
KIRBY VACUUMS SCAMS-ACE company in murrieta (Oct '07) May 16 WOW 343
News Lake ElsinoreLAKE ELSINORE: Golden Corral curri... May 13 Big dady 3
News Theater Complex, Bowling Alley Coming to Menife... (May '14) May 12 Lady Morgana 15
huge tit cashier at donut shop (Jun '12) May 5 Paul Blart 3
Bundy Canyon Rd. Accident 4/29/15 Apr 29 Jamie 1
sun city Apr 29 Fmartin3 1
More from around the web

Lake Elsinore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]