curious

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

A police helicopter with lights was searching in the Wildomar area @ about 9:00 p.m. There was also a cruiser. What's going on?
zoe

Wildomar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2009

We saw it also, kinda looked like baxter and 15 fwy. from where we are.
Whattheheck

Sun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Another helicopter with search-light was circling over lakeshore highschool or maybe a little north. Heard voice over loudspeaker, sounded like "He's right there on the curb." at around 11:45pm on April 30th. Can anyone confirm?
Kirs10

Imperial Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Whattheheck wrote:
Another helicopter with search-light was circling over lakeshore highschool or maybe a little north. Heard voice over loudspeaker, sounded like "He's right there on the curb." at around 11:45pm on April 30th. Can anyone confirm?
I think there was a shooting @ a local party... multiple gunshots. looking for updates...
lovely

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

i was there high school party
some shot one i think killed
on payne st.
a guy named damise i think is dead
girly

Sun City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

last name vallin got shot 7 times. they say hes dead.
WorriedMom

Wildomar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

I was listening to it on a scanner… last report was 6 shot, 2 dead.. Lots of arrest!! One car w/ 4 males was stopped and gun casings, bullets and a gun found in the car. They were chasing kids all the way to McVicker from the party- one stopped @ gunpoint by the police!! So sad… these are KIDS!!! now a mother without a child from this craziness!!
lovely

San Marino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

RIP taylor "damise" vallin<3
1234abc

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Me and my friends went to the party. we ran away and the Helicopter found us and told us on the loud speaker to sit on the curb so the police can come get us. we were questioned and tooken back to the crime scene to be interviewed. I can say about 100 kids were there.(maybe) but there were a lot!
rip dmis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

the people that threw the party were d.o.k... they kicked taylor out cuz he was trying to fight.. but the guys that kicked him out were his "homies".. i was there.. they didnt even help taylor.. i think its theyre fault this happened.. tay was too young.. rip tayly.... we love you.. justice will be found
kirkland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

TO:rip dmise
i was there and none of that is true your just trying to make things up. why are you trying to make problems from other people that didnt do anything at all. everyone tryed to help him the cops didnt let anyone help but two people that did CPR on him. no one kicked him out.
YOYO

Lake Elsinore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

TO RIP DMIS..
IT WAS A DOK PARTY.ALOT OF PPL WERE LEAVING CUS IT WAS JAMMED PACK.MORE THEN 100 PPL WERE THERE.A LOT OF TAG BANGERS AND GANG BANGERS WERE THERE.WHEN A LOT OF PPL LEFT THE PARTY I GUESS THEY SAW RIVAL GANG MEMBERS AND IT WENT DOWN..THERE WAS A PURSUIT ON GRAND BUT IDK IF IF WAS THE SHOOTERS..
rip king dmize

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

lovely wrote:
i was there high school party
some shot one i think killed
on payne st.
a guy named damise i think is dead
ITS DMIZE NOT DAMISE GET IT STR8
stupid lil bangers

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

Doesn't matter who kicked taylor out. He's dead now all cause lil gangbangers are trying to be hard. How can u be tag bagers and tag ur own town then say show respect. Y'all don't have respect for no one. Go to La and act hard and see who last. Y'all are 20 year old lil fucks who need to go get jobs and stop acting hard. Taylor was trying to get back onto the right track. Whoever started the fight with him left and got "his homies" and came back and got him. RIPARADISE TAYLOR. Lead the cops to who shot u buddie

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake Elsinore Discussions

Search the Lake Elsinore Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 49 min Foes 15,666
Experienced Group of Con Artists occupying my h... (May '13) 1 hr informed 136
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Lug Heads 7,300
Two students selected to work on Hubble Scope P... 14 hr SayWhat 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 14 hr Drafty 4,559
Lt. Sue Trevino is taking over as San Jacinto p... (May '10) 15 hr Truth 13
pastors who lie (May '08) Fri Fred G Sanford 1,052
•••
•••

Lake Elsinore News Video

•••
•••

Lake Elsinore Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lake Elsinore People Search