White Bear Lake family's recurring ni...

White Bear Lake family's recurring nightmare on Mean Street

There are 3 comments on the Star Tribune story from May 28, 2012, titled White Bear Lake family's recurring nightmare on Mean Street. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

Their kids have heard the taunts, and seen them, too, on signs and banners erected across the street from their White Bear Lake home by a neighbor taking digs at their mom's alcoholism.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

Kara White

Denver, CO

#1 May 30, 2012
I think that woman should be run out of town! Good grief! It's too bad she can't put her energy into something good. She looks like a fool!
taxpayer

New Philadelphia, OH

#2 Jun 2, 2012
And this convicted felon works for the MetCouncil, making 50,000 year.

" She submitted a letter from Christensen's boss, David Hinrichs, chief information officer for the Met Council, in which he testified to "Lori's high standards and strong character over the last two years." Hinrichs wrote he was "lucky" to have her on staff and "would hire her again in a minute."
TexasTexasTexas

United States

#3 Jun 3, 2012
Hopefully the boss who submitted the glowing character reference has a bit more info now. There's no telling what she told him. At the very least, he should be embarrassed.

There are many comments online that laugh at her antics and say they weren't so bad. That is awful to think of trying to live with kids around that kind of neighbor.

I do NOT think this is over. I do not think a restraining order means anything to her. The family needs to be on high-alert since she is so mentally unstable. She'll be sitting and stewing in jail.

Kudos for mom for staying sober through all this!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Elmo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Razing puts end to fight over historic 'junk ho... (Jul '10) Jun 5 Batman 1781 130
News North/east news briefs: Coon Rapids rewrites ya... Jun 5 Pleasant Valley S... 1
Who hires 15 year olds in the Woodbury area? May '16 Mom23kidz 1
News Looking for God? Try the 'burbs. (Feb '11) May '16 ikeepmymoneyforme 932
News Woodbury's coordinated traffic lights speed flo... (Feb '11) Apr '16 Aim 82
Looking for the mother of my child Mar '16 looking 1
News Report: 3 arrested in burglary spree that spans... (Sep '10) Jan '16 baba 111

Lake Elmo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Elmo Mortgages