Library needing donations

Library needing donations

There are 4 comments on the Denton Record-Chronicle story from Jun 22, 2008, titled Library needing donations. In it, Denton Record-Chronicle reports that:

The Friends of the Lake Cities Library is in need of donated books for an upcoming sale that will also be an anniversary celebration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denton Record-Chronicle.

randallh

Corsicana, TX

#1 Jun 28, 2008
the lake dallas library is a wonderful library in lake dallas i lived up there for a year very wonderful staff at this nice facility lake dallas hickory creek and corinth are very lucky to have this library in their area .please donate books to this wonderful place.
Paula Arreguin

Denton, TX

#2 Jul 3, 2008
Thank you randallh!!! We appreciate everyone's support and wonderful comments! We are aiming for a successful book sale in August. Right now we are excited to be in the Lake Dallas 4th of July parade promoting the library with our truck decorated as the Cat in the Hat. Here is our jingle:
"The Library is here,
Now you clap and now cheer.
There's Thing One and Thing Two
With hair red, white, and blue!
Hey now wait, who is that?
Why it's the Cat in the Hat!
So we've got you to look,
Now please check out a book."
(^_^)Again, thanks for the support!
(Friends of the Lake Cities Library)
Paula Arreguin

Denton, TX

#3 Jul 3, 2008
One more thing!

I forgot to mention that the Lake Cities Library reaches out not only to Lake Dallas but also Shady Shores, Corinth, and Hickory Creek communities. We are all always doing our best to meet the needs of all four cities. All support helps. Thanks!:)
randallh

Corsicana, TX

#4 Sep 8, 2009
yes the lake cities library is a wonderful library for the cities of lake dallas shady shores corinth and hickory creek so please donate to this excellent library

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gene and celina mann 2135 tartan trail Nov 15 Mo money Mo money 1
All You Can Eat Catfish Fry This Saturday Novem... Nov 5 Lewisville Masoni... 1
News Lewisville Medical Practice Sued by EEOC for Re... Oct '17 MetalGoddess 1
dangerous church in lewisville (Jun '16) Sep '17 ConcernedPullmanite 7
Review: Dalrock Transport LLC (Jun '14) Sep '17 Johns Ex wife 11
News 17 indicted in North Texas heroin case (May '11) Aug '17 Mark 10
Huge Garage Sale - August 11th and 12th Aug '17 Yes 2

Lake Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance