Police Crack Down On Cyclists Violati...

Police Crack Down On Cyclists Violating Traffic Rules

There are 42 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Aug 28, 2008, titled Police Crack Down On Cyclists Violating Traffic Rules. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Drivers aren't the only people getting traffic tickets at White Rock Lake -- Dallas police are now cracking down on cyclists.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jun 08

Frisco, TX

#42 Aug 28, 2008
JFischer wrote:
The thing that gets to me about Cyclist that they wait until 8:00am or 5:00 pm to get ut on the road and ride with mega traffic around trying to go to work or get home from work and you're afraid to pass them in fear of hitting them. They should not get out there at peek hours to ride on the road.
I'm pretty sure that riding a bicycle doesn't change the hours they work. They have to get to work and home like everyone else.
mike

United States

#43 Aug 29, 2008
All i know is that they are brealing traffic LAWS so that makes them criminals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake Dallas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 17 indicted in North Texas heroin case (May '11) Aug 31 Mark 10
Huge Garage Sale - August 11th and 12th Aug 26 Yes 2
Pros & Cons of Texas Living (Sep '06) Aug '17 Mizzy 128
News Grand jury looking at appraisal district compla... (May '08) Aug '17 Allen Pamela 17
Review: Dalrock Transport LLC (Jun '14) Jul '17 you dont want to ... 10
dangerous church in lewisville (Jun '16) Jul '17 An old friend 6
News Sightings Prompt Alligator Warning In North Texas (Jun '08) Jun '17 Crocodile J 52

Lake Dallas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake Dallas Mortgages