BP Gas station use to be Potters

Posted in the Lake City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Housewife

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2012
Who knows the new owners what r they like?
BAD MAN 22

La Follette, TN

#2 Sep 23, 2012
I don't no but its being watch for drug deals.
Housewife

United States

#3 Sep 24, 2012
BAD MAN 22 wrote:
I don't no but its being watch for drug deals.
. Didn't they just get raided for something a while back?
BAD MAN 22

La Follette, TN

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Yes they did and they still are doing it their.They will get somebody else soon.But it will never stop its to easy to pull in and out.Unless they put up a 24/7 watch their.Then they will find some where else to go so how do you stop it.
fyi

Herndon, VA

#5 Sep 26, 2012
They got busted for gambling machines....so did the First and Last Chance Bar & Fox's Diner. However, you all are correct it has turned n2 a druggie hangout! If you have been close enough to notice it is the same druggies that use to hang @ the old Big John's in the middle of town!
BAD MAN 22

La Follette, TN

#6 Sep 26, 2012
Sounds like you no a hole lot also.I beat you no more about the lit town to.What do you no about Rick Whyie cause he is a drug addict that raps lit girls.All the help on him would help.
Misty Cobb

Maryville, TN

#7 Sep 27, 2012
Let me tell u. We ain't no drug dealers. And there ain't no drug deals going on here. If ppl do hang out here its not because of drugs. It's because we are nice ppl to hang out and talk to. We are just a couple of ppl trying to make a living. And other ppl can't stand that. They gotta get on here and post stuff that ain't true.
zzzzzzzzzz

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Sep 27, 2012
Oh my god- there "BADMAN22"- shut the hell up. This post aint even about the murder. Also, you are apparently the only one who doesn't know the truth about anything. Go to the Rick Wiley post and argue with yourself.
fyi

Herndon, VA

#9 Sep 29, 2012
All I know of Wyhlie is Bad News plus he is Bi....this info came from someone who works @ the Anderson Co Jail where he & Stevie Watts were caught in the act!
Ms. Cobb....re read the posts! Nobody accused you or Petie of being on or selling drugs! But yes! It is goin on in that parking lot! If you dont see it your not looking or just blind! Seen with my own eyes Jackie Jobe selling to a guy they called Cowboy....he wears a Cowboy hat & I am sure u know who Jackie is. I have known Petie our whole lifes & yes he is a nice person, as I am sure u r since he married you. Just saying this is goin on & if your bussiness succeded (and I hope it does) u should run these ppl off! Much luck to you & Petie!
BAD MAN 22

La Follette, TN

#10 Oct 1, 2012
Hey Zzz you shut the HELL up i no everybody that (fyi) said.I no you and you no me to so if that's how it is so be it.If you keep it up ill tell everybody who you really are.I don't have to say any more cause are good friend (fyi) did for us. Thank you fyi for you help on DUMM ASS THEIR.Ifind it funny how people can tell on others and not no it.
zzzzzzzzzz

Oak Ridge, TN

#11 Oct 2, 2012
who am i? im not sure. i need to know. whoever you think i am- i am.
BAD MAN 22

La Follette, TN

#12 Oct 2, 2012
DRUG ADDICT.
zzzzzzzzzz

Oak Ridge, TN

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Everybody but you right? Is that the worst possible thing your stupid a$$ could come up with? Keep trying.
BAD MAN 22

La Follette, TN

#14 Oct 2, 2012
Well if the truth hurts sorry.But I no Petie and you cause my brother has bought from you 2.Yes he dose drugs and we pray for him every day.THAT's how I no you all and Im lived in lake city all my life.
fo real

Oak Ridge, TN

#15 Oct 3, 2012
imagine that, yet another place in LC that's a drug hang out. Look around you folks...LC and that area have become the drug capitol of Anderson County.
smarty

Elizabethton, TN

#16 Oct 3, 2012
I've heard that drugs were being sold in that parking lot but never know if it's really true or not and who is this Jackie Jobe? I've lived here for a long time too and don't recall a Jackie Jobe. is he selling it or buying?
BAD MAN 22

La Follette, TN

#17 Oct 3, 2012
Both he buys and then sells them to make more money.Sorry to say he is a fat ass that ant no good he don't care about nobody but him self.
Bystander

San Jose, CA

#18 Oct 3, 2012
I don't know Jackie but I know Misty and Pete and I know that when they didn't have a vehicle to get back and forth Jackie took them where they needed to go so he can't be that bad and uncaring. But as for the drugs part I know nothing of..
TO WHO DONT CARE

La Follette, TN

#19 Oct 3, 2012
I dont no jackie all that well.But I no that he dose sell drugs for extra money.Cause he sold drugs to wylie and steve and cowboy for sure thats no Shit.
JUST WONDERING

Knoxville, TN

#20 Oct 4, 2012
BAD MAN 22 wrote:
Well if the truth hurts sorry.But I no Petie and you cause my brother has bought from you 2.Yes he dose drugs and we pray for him every day.THAT's how I no you all and Im lived in lake city all my life.
R U JOE GILLIAM??(BAD MAN 22) & (TO WHO DONT CARE) SEEM TO BE THE SAME PERSON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's that guy Amanda Burris is messing around ... 2 hr Haha 9
Barry Nelson 2 hr Best renter 4
Fergouson 8 hr Little Caesar 7
does anyone know Tyler Wade (Feb '15) 11 hr Wouldnt u like to... 24
ray gibbs Wed Lance 3
Why are they clearing a lot beside the dollar g... Wed Floppy 6
Ferguson Wed Captain Obvious 5

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance