First and Last Chance Tavern

Posted in the Lake City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
windowpeep

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 29, 2010
Stevie Watts is playing at the first and last chance, he does a great job and now i hear they will be having a Karaoke contest starting wednesday, that is the place to go for some fun and good times, ive been there several times since some changes have been made and it's really worth trying out.....
Angel

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Nov 29, 2010
yea, Steve is great, as well as the new bartenders and management, things have definently improved in the past couple months, Ill be there wednesday
figure it out

Sunbright, TN

#3 Apr 29, 2011
bar is run by a ho that hires hoes to work in her restaurant not a place to go if you r a decent person gonna be some craps go down you know who you r ho
CCCP

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 May 1, 2011
I guess by hoe, what you really mean to say is the women that work there are 10 times hotter than you, and your hottest friend.

Can I get an Amen?
misti

Lenoir City, TN

#5 May 2, 2011
well well i feel like im in school again one bad ass that thinks they no it all well my kids act better than this grow up and by the way come tell me im a hoe i wk mon.-fri. hope to see ya miss figure it out
hey bar employee

Chesterfield, MO

#6 May 2, 2011
KNOW not no . GROWN UP not grow up . Hope you keep that job girl because I don't see much hope of anyone else hiring you with those spelling skills. Misti who may I ask? I had a girl named Misti once that couldn't spell.
misti

Lenoir City, TN

#7 May 2, 2011
misti beard well ya might have spelt it wrong but read it again it said grow up. and i dont wk at bar
hey bar employee

Chesterfield, MO

#8 May 2, 2011
is that your maiden name? Where do you work @ then ? I don't understand why your defending this tavern if you don't work there?
just

Corbin, KY

#9 May 2, 2011
hey bar employee wrote:
is that your maiden name? Where do you work @ then ? I don't understand why your defending this tavern if you don't work there?
because she works at foxs diner for the owner of the bar.and she is as bad as the bar owner.u know the old saying birds of a feather flock together.well thats why she is defending and commenting.
oh my

United States

#10 May 2, 2011
need to get your facts straight, she does not work for the owner of 1st and Last you don't even know who the owner is sure is easy to get on here and trash people that you do not even know very sad some people have no life and nothing better to do I guess remember what goes around comes around when you are running your mouth
just

Corbin, KY

#11 May 2, 2011
oh my wrote:
need to get your facts straight, she does not work for the owner of 1st and Last you don't even know who the owner is sure is easy to get on here and trash people that you do not even know very sad some people have no life and nothing better to do I guess remember what goes around comes around when you are running your mouth
well excuse the f@@k out of me but i was wrong but she does own foxes an misty works for the owner of foxes who is the bartender at first and last.but either way she is a piece of work herself and tries to make ppl believe she is good theres no good in her.just wait until those ppl who rented her that house find out all the truth behind her and they will put her out on her nasty ass.she has lied to those ppl and took advantage of them.
hey bar employee

Chesterfield, MO

#12 May 2, 2011
well I aint trashing on anyone. Work is work they aint no shame in no kind of work. Just correcting some spelling eras and wondering bout an ol girl I used to know
Terri Russell

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 May 2, 2011
figure it out wrote:
bar is run by a ho that hires hoes to work in her restaurant not a place to go if you r a decent person gonna be some craps go down you know who you r ho
I manage the bar, I lease fox's diner, I hire respectable people to work both places, my husband and I own an Irrigation business and I am a Private Investigator, I am by no means ashamed to put my name or my businesse's on here. I work very hard and am very proud of what I have accomplished in my life, so you see it doesn't really bother me what is being said about me or the businesse's I run, I'm sorry you feel this way, obviously your unhappy with your life, but im very content and I hope someday you will be, best of luck to you...
misti

Oliver Springs, TN

#14 May 3, 2011
just wrote:
<quoted text>well excuse the f@@k out of me but i was wrong but she does own foxes an misty works for the owner of foxes who is the bartender at first and last.but either way she is a piece of work herself and tries to make ppl believe she is good theres no good in her.just wait until those ppl who rented her that house find out all the truth behind her and they will put her out on her nasty ass.she has lied to those ppl and took advantage of them.
its funny you can sit on here and trash some one but who are u since u think u no me so well
Joe Sixpack

United States

#15 May 3, 2011
Thanks anyway, but I'd rather drimk my beer at home by the pool or out on the lake somewhere. I can buy a 12 pack for 8 bucks plus tax, how much would 12 beers cost at this here tavern? I have nothing against bars, just don't like the atmosphere.

Since: Aug 16

Oak Ridge, TN

#16 Aug 26, 2016
figure it out wrote:
Yes you are right,the power is a tramp just like her daughter Misti.if they are there hold on to your men and wallets..

Oak Ridge, TN

#17 Aug 26, 2016
misti wrote:
<quoted text>its funny you can sit on here and trash some one but who are u since u think u no me so well
You are right misti's the biggest hoe in Lake city.so is Terry, thing is everybody nos it,they just don't want to get into the middle of it.$ does alot in this town and they give hush money.. because you can go to the bar or diner and find drugs anyday of the week.i don't no how they pass inspection at that diner, I went one time and rats was floating in the toilet and cock Roach's climbing on the table.i told them and she just killed the roach and wiped off the table and ask what I wanted to order,we said nothing we was outa there n wnt never go bk.

Oak Ridge, TN

#18 Aug 26, 2016
hey bar employee wrote:
KNOW not no . GROWN UP not grow up . Hope you keep that job girl because I don't see much hope of anyone else hiring you with those spelling skills. Misti who may I ask? I had a girl named Misti once that couldn't spell.
Misti nasty ass beard!! Sure it's her.

Oak Ridge, TN

#19 Aug 26, 2016
misti wrote:
<quoted text>its funny you can sit on here and trash some one but who are u since u think u no me so well
That person is telling the truth she really is a skank and so is her momma,

Oak Ridge, TN

#20 Aug 26, 2016
misti wrote:
Nobody is trashing you, you do that all by yourself honey. U really need to start taking care of ur children and leave the drugs ,sec and the men alone.you can change! People does it everyday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debra Mozingo 8 hr Concerned 5
Summit view 8 hr number one 2
Dwayne Seiber 13 hr Triples 6
you held the door for me 20 hr you know 1
Parker Smiddy Sun Guest 12
Eric Hawkins WHAT does he have Sun Wildchild 1
Back together again Eric Debbie Sun Wildchild 12

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance