Antioch, TN

#1 Aug 7, 2010
Kelly lowe got busted
You people are nuts

Kodak, TN

#2 Aug 7, 2010
info wrote:
Kelly lowe got busted
It's about time! She will probably snitch on someone and get away with whatever she did!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 7, 2010
You would think that prison would have set her straight.
LCHS Class of

United States

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Not much to her but her daughter is a real sweetheart.
peaches

United States

#5 Aug 14, 2010
someone set them up
know her

AOL

#6 Aug 14, 2010
peaches wrote:
someone set them up
oh well,who cares if they were set up or not they shouldnt have been selling drugs.i know for a fact they have been selling them, we have seen them meet ppl at different places and others have told us they are buying from them.everyone selling and dealing need to be locked up.ppl like them is whats wrong with our community.ppl like them will never change.
THE RED CARPET

Smyrna, TN

#7 Aug 16, 2010
nothing new!!!! cant teach an old dog new tricks!!!
THE RED CARPET

Smyrna, TN

#8 Aug 17, 2010
that's funny just seen her going through town, yesterday. Sure didn't stay in jail very long.
curious

AOL

#9 Aug 17, 2010
who is that guy she is with?
diane

Strawberry Plains, TN

#10 Oct 13, 2010
curious wrote:
who is that guy she is with?
rickey hawkins is her boyfriend an i wait to find out who snitch on heer cause i want to watch her beat there ass
Assy McGhee

Sevierville, TN

#11 Oct 13, 2010
well yeee hawww beat there ass beat there ass..lol

*Their*

They're, There and Their are not interchangeable.

(-;
LOL

Tell City, IN

#12 Oct 14, 2010
She didn't get Snitched on, She got pulled over due to some complication to the car that the Cop saw, and than found the *stuff* in the car, which also Violated her Probation.:P

Get your facts straight folks.
pretty sure

Knoxville, TN

#13 Oct 21, 2010
shes not on probation, when she got out of prison she didnt have no papers
csijunkie506

Paducah, KY

#14 Oct 22, 2010
She is on state probation.
pretty sure

Knoxville, TN

#15 Oct 22, 2010
no she isnt she went back to prison and finished out her sentencing. so when she got out there was no probation or parole
csijunkie506

Paducah, KY

#16 Oct 22, 2010
Well I take my brother to the probation office every month and I see her there every time we go. I talk to her last month at the probation office. Just because she went back to prison she still come out with paper. My brother got probation and went to prison and come back out with paper.
Rawr

Tell City, IN

#17 Oct 23, 2010
I Know her personally, so I personally would know if shes on probation or not, considering she has told quite a few people she is *on probation*.

she didn't *go back* to prison to finish up her sentencing, she went back because she violated it than, and she did *again* when her and ricky were pulled over from the cops for a traffic violation.
csijunkie506

Paducah, KY

#18 Oct 23, 2010
Don't matter if she is on probation or not she is back in jail as of yesterday!!!!!!!!!!
yep

Knoxville, TN

#19 Oct 23, 2010
yea she has to serve 48 hrs
just me

Lexington, SC

#20 Mar 4, 2011
Who cares how they got caught? Another one bites the dust. This has to happen in order for the community to get straightened out. Addiction is ripping families apart, taking children away from their parents & keeping trouble in our communities. Not to mention it kills ppl on a daily basis. If the community don't band together & take action it's gonna creep rite in to your street & eventually into your own home. There's nothing wrong w/ ppl turning dealers in...in order to protect their own home & families.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fcca 2 hr voice of reason 1
Kinky 3 hr Emily 35
Campbell Co. Youth Football signups? 3 hr Candy 2
Laura Lee Loy 4 hr big man 28
Secret 9 hr dontunderstand3776 3
Regina Moody, W.h Moodys daughter (Jan '11) Sun curious 3
What do you think about Josh Ezell of Lake City (Feb '10) May 1 You should know 41
More from around the web

Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]