what u know about mike mcclung and ta...

what u know about mike mcclung and tayna austin?

Posted in the Lake City Forum

skeelow69

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2012
I see them in lake city alot

Since: Jan 13

Pickens, SC

#2 Jan 9, 2013
She tricks 4 pills and he's to dumb 2 know
laker boy

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2013
What proof you got none just like everyone in lake city
everyonesbuisnes s

United States

#5 Oct 15, 2013
I can't figure out why people are so obsessed with putting others down. I haven't been around them in years. I don't really know her but I use to know Mike forever ago but I do know that they are both holding down a job cause I've seen them both at the walmart working. Maybe they are trying to straighten their lives up. Let's try giving people the benefit of the doubt.
queenb-lakecity

United States

#6 Oct 15, 2013
I know them both too they are good people Mike is so fine Tanya is so lucky. I would highly doubt if she does anything like that especially to him aids vic ant got any proof like you said lakerboy! Hiding behind a name I'm sure if Mike new your name he would find you and give you a beatdown YOUPU$$Y
Have to know

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2013
Well if its the girl with the red birthmark on her face with a sister named Tina then Got news for you she does screw around on him well she used to haven't been around them in lil over year but she did used to trick behind his back for pills
monkey

Cambridge, MA

#8 Nov 7, 2013
omgoodness u simple lil people pill heads dont change that quick a job dont change a thing it just ups the tolerance of the user you cant make a hoe a house wife and rotten tooth mike deserves what she does to him the skinny gooftard they make a good pair lol
mike

United States

#9 Nov 15, 2013
monkey wrote:
omgoodness u simple lil people pill heads dont change that quick a job dont change a thing it just ups the tolerance of the user you cant make a hoe a house wife and rotten tooth mike deserves what she does to him the skinny gooftard they make a good pair lol
people do change just like your face come find me so I can change it 4ya piece of shit u don't no me use your name loser afraid to huh hide behind a broke ass site I got out so can you repent b4 its too late I got a life that's all ya can say is bad rumors don't say nothing at all! That's whatsup
Vicky

Atlanta, GA

#10 Mar 21, 2016
mike wrote:
<quoted text>people do change just like your face come find me so I can change it 4ya piece of shit u don't no me use your name loser afraid to huh hide behind a broke ass site I got out so can you repent b4 its too late I got a life that's all ya can say is bad rumors don't say nothing at all! That's whatsup
I know em both they both trick for pills, steal from their own families and snitch on anybody. And Mike you couldn't whip your way out of a brown, wet, half ripped paper bag...
Skeet

Mountain View, CA

#11 Mar 29, 2016
She runs the road looking for drugs whole he's at work. She seems kinda strung out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry Nelson trailer park 4 hr Too Funny 22
Debbie Philips sucking Barry's, ,ick keep from... 6 hr karma 6
Natasha Allen 12 hr omg 2
The federal roundup of methers. 19 hr cheesehead. 2
Worthless men 21 hr Justplaintruthofa... 2
Johnny Elliott Sun Itoldyou 20
Eric Hawkins in jail Sun Vickey 17

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance