Walk Thru Bethlehem!

Since: Jul 09

Lake City, TN

#1 Dec 1, 2010
The 2nd annual Walk Thru Bethlehem is this Thursday-Saturday 6:30 to 9. Entrance is free and hot cocoa will be provided. Enter at the community center so that you can be paired up with a tour guide. Parking at the ballfield is very limited so there will be shuttle buses from Main Street Church every 15 minutes.
god is in the tv

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Dec 2, 2010
more like METHlehem
ForgetMeNot

United States

#3 Dec 2, 2010
That wasn't nice!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Dec 3, 2010
Sound like a wonderful event. Wish I could come up sooner for Christmas. Missing out on a lot of the events.
make a bet

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2010
took my family tonight and had wonderful time
christian girl

Nashville, TN

#6 Dec 3, 2010
god is in the tv wrote:
more like METHlehem
people like you need toget right with god b4 its to late
Dr Pepper

Italy

#7 Dec 4, 2010
look up mathew 7:1 chistain girl and start repenten

Since: Jul 09

Lake City, TN

#8 Dec 4, 2010
Hillbilly in the Swamps wrote:
Sound like a wonderful event. Wish I could come up sooner for Christmas. Missing out on a lot of the events.
On Thursday 200 people showed up and 600 on Friday. The rain has stopped finally today, so hopefully there will be plenty of people tonight. Last year 1100 people went on a tour of Bethlehem.
christian girl

Nashville, TN

#9 Dec 4, 2010
Dr Pepper wrote:
look up mathew 7:1 chistain girl and start repenten
well what would you do when someon made that comment i mean get real. thats not judging. it seems like when u talk about god it offends them
Dr Pepper

Italy

#10 Dec 5, 2010
christian girl wrote:
<quoted text>well what would you do when someon made that comment i mean get real. thats not judging. it seems like when u talk about god it offends them
what i did when they made that coment was i lauged cause it was funny they was making a joke about lake city you can say you wherent judging but your the one that said they need to get rigt with god when all they did was make a joke the pont is your suppost to worry about your soul and there suppost to wory about theres
Linda Dyer

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 Nov 27, 2011
god is in the tv wrote:
more like METHlehem
All the negative comments are uncalled for. People are trying to make a difference and the least you could do is to not be negative. What are you doing to make a difference?
thinking

Hendersonville, TN

#12 Nov 29, 2011
Here we go again with Dr.Pepper--putting his 2 cents in when he should keep his big mouth shut up. Dr. Pepper Keep your thoughts to yourself---Nobody wants to hear what you have to say!!!!!
Happy Person

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Nov 29, 2011
Sounds like somebody does not like you Dr.Pepper==
What have you done to make them mad????
Dr Pepper

Germany

#14 Nov 29, 2011
look man that was over a year ago if you aint got haters your doin something wrong

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 14, 2011
Did Jesus show up?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 17, 2011
yeah but they call him haysUs and hes a mexican
Lake City resident

Knoxville, TN

#17 Nov 20, 2014
This was and is a great event ! Lake City/ Rocky Top has great People there and I can tell you this is a really nice thing and for a good cause.
Please come out and see for yourself- Nov. 20-22 6-9pm
My late husband loved it and said it gets better every year and he couldn't wait to see it again next year, well its the next year and hes not here to see it but My kids and I will be.
Come see it and bring the family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Chapman 4 hr Someone close 5
Dead Lake City Topix... Nov 17 One plus one 5
Re-Elect William T. Jones Nov 16 NAGAF 2
Randy Braden (Jun '10) Nov 14 JtAlmond 31
Eric Hawkins out of jail Nov 14 Neibor 9
The Bates Family (Jun '15) Nov 14 the truth 22
Eddie ferguson Nov 9 Ashley 13

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance