Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2012
wondering

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 30, 2012
What's being built near the old hillbilly market? Please don't tell me it's yet another gas station? I've heard that a Wendy's is coming to town, but you can hear everything? Anyone heard anything?
wondering

Nashville, TN

#2 Aug 12, 2012
still no reply? does anyone know anything about what they are building beside the dollar general store in lake city. there are stakes in the ground so something is going there. I just hope it isn't another gas station. We've got enough of those as it is....
wondering

Knoxville, TN

#3 Aug 13, 2012
wow! I find it amazing that everyone in lake city knows who is sleeping with who, who is the biggest skank, ho, etc., who is the most hung, who is a narc, who is a a drug addict, etc, but not one person can provide any information on any new businesses coming to town? I'm amazed. seriously!
wondering

Jacksboro, TN

#4 Aug 21, 2012
was told that nothing has come before the town council about anything being built there but I was also told by a reputable source that an independent chain of Wendy's restuarants is looking to settle in Lake City. I can't believe that everyone is so oblivious to what is going on around them that they haven't heard about anything new coming to Lake City?
thekool1

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 21, 2012
It if doesnt pertain to dope or sleeping with someone noone knows whats going on in lake city
duh

Knoxville, TN

#6 Aug 21, 2012
thekool1 wrote:
It if doesnt pertain to dope or sleeping with someone noone knows whats going on in lake city
Kinda getting that impression.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min Julia 146,285
Can someone explain this please? 17 min Triple Sixer 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 41 min DeDominicis 9,346
LaFollette is a Town of Drugs ,Narcs ,And Welfa... 43 min truth of cc 2
why keep deleting the truth?? 44 min the reality 3
Funeral Thursday for 3-year-old drowning victim... 1 hr Alan 68
Anybody knw a girl named eva 4 hr whatsupp 1
•••
•••
•••

Lake City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••