glenns pizza place sucks big time

Since: Feb 10

Pall Mall, TN

#43 Feb 14, 2012
I personally , think this place is great ! As well ,if the food was bad , then why would I go back there ? Great people too ,
Singles

Elizabethtown, KY

#44 Feb 29, 2012
I love glens pizza. he is very good at what he does and has good price as well.
Singles

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 Feb 29, 2012
just me wrote:
There must be some other reason you people are getting sick. Could it be that pizza doesn't mix well with pills or meth?
If it makes you sick, be sure and not eat there anymore. No one will be upset.
BAHAHHAHAHAHA
lol

Sharon, SC

#46 Mar 3, 2012
Glen's pizza rocks and drug heads dnt make the food glen wrked at cottage good over 20 yrs and mow he owns it I think he knows wat he is doing.
big b

Cambridge, MA

#47 Mar 4, 2012
personally their philly cheesesteak pizza rocks but when you go to a buffet there should be more than 1 pizza on the bar. when i went in i got the buffet then they ask me what kind of pizza i would like. i told them philly cheesesteak and they brought me my drink and i went to get some grub and nothing was up there. she told me my pizza was cooking. why pay 7.50 for the buffet and only get 1 kind of pizza when i could pay 6 and just get that 1 kind. needless to say i wont get the buffet again.
singles

Nashville, TN

#49 Apr 16, 2012
They ask you what kind of pizza you want so that they can make them... you can order as many as you want..

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#50 Apr 18, 2012
never eaten there but will stop in when I come to Lake City. It is good that the city has ANY businesses and jobs to offer. I only came to this forum to read about the place but decided to comment on the food poisoning issue. If one has food poisoning, you know it within 20-30 minutes. NOT 24 hours. There is NO mistaking it and it commonly last up to 72 hours. it is HORRIBLE and what the people above had was not food poisoning as such. Good Luck Glenn's. Those people need employment I'm sure
Anonymous

Murfreesboro, TN

#51 Apr 28, 2012
I would like to say that I have stomach problems BUT I have eaten at Glenn's and have never had problems after I eat there. I like the pizza and the cheeseburgers.
lets see

AOL

#52 Apr 29, 2012
big b wrote:
personally their philly cheesesteak pizza rocks but when you go to a buffet there should be more than 1 pizza on the bar. when i went in i got the buffet then they ask me what kind of pizza i would like. i told them philly cheesesteak and they brought me my drink and i went to get some grub and nothing was up there. she told me my pizza was cooking. why pay 7.50 for the buffet and only get 1 kind of pizza when i could pay 6 and just get that 1 kind. needless to say i wont get the buffet again.
Every other buffet around costs 10.00 or more, what do you want for 7.50 it sounds like you wanted to make it a all nighter. Sometimes it pays to ask questions before you get started. It's the best way to learn.
just saying

Oak Ridge, TN

#53 May 23, 2012
I used to eat there when it was the cottage and the service was really slow....So my family and I went there last week to eat from the pizza buffett, I will say that Glenn has the place fixed up really nice and clean, but the service was still the same, very slow,it took forever for us to get pizza on the buffett. I didn't feel that we got our moneys worth. I will not go back...I do wish him the best of luck!
big willy

Cambridge, MA

#54 May 23, 2012
lets see wrote:
<quoted text>
Every other buffet around costs 10.00 or more, what do you want for 7.50 it sounds like you wanted to make it a all nighter. Sometimes it pays to ask questions before you get started. It's the best way to learn.
now lets not get offended. this person was just trying to make a comment and you just come back at them with a smartass comment. jesus christ i agree with them. a buffet should offer more than one item. if you want to state the facts Shoney's (which is where i work) buffet is $7.99, just .49 cents more. so why spend $7.50 for one pizza? oh yeah btw they can pull an all nighter here. we're open until 1am.
Dave

Nashville, TN

#55 May 29, 2012
I think it is pretty good. They could be a little quicker getting pizzas out but they are good.
JINGLE BELLS

Winchester, TN

#56 May 30, 2012
Yes, someone definitely needs to get their facts straight! The "pizza buffet" does offer more than one item. It is not sitting on the bar, but all you have to do is request the spaghetti or the lasagne. Plus, the salad bar isn't just one item.
As far as the "food poisoning" goes, unless the 4 people involved ate the exact same thing it was not food poisoning. Have you ever heard of a stomach virus?????
brizzy

Herndon, VA

#57 May 30, 2012
if they put the information in the menu then this wouldnt be a problem. no matter how you look at it, glenns is at fault for misleading. i would suggest cici's or mr gatti's. way better product!!!
my thoughts

Beaverton, OR

#58 Jun 12, 2012
Why don't people leave home a little earlier so they won't be so rushed. (wanting their food 5 minutes ago). Just relax and make an evening of it. Most everyone will find they have enjoyed themselves much better. The food will set on the stomach better as well.
gift horses mouth

Nashville, TN

#59 Jun 12, 2012
big b wrote:
Your right, why eat "FRESH" Philly Cheesesteak, when the "OLD" taste just as good?
abc123

Nashville, TN

#60 Jun 12, 2012
hey stevie maybe u had some sperm sour on your stomach u little bitch boy
Anonymous

United States

#61 Aug 3, 2012
I just want to say that
Yes, the service is so slow and I think that is rediculous. But they only have one woman in the back running the grill which is dumb bc one woman can't do it all. They should have more people working there so the service is faster & better. But from what I'm told from the insiders is glen is too cheap to get someone to to come help or run the grill and things in the back. He depends on Frankie Jane to do it all and she can't. As she said.. She's only one person.
I don't like that everytime you go down there the employees have their WHOLE family their eating for free or taking whatever they want. Basically just using the place as a hangout spot and a place to feed themselves for free. My opinion is that is bad for business, that should not be happening. Also I see men, which is again the employees family down there all the time going behind the counter & into the back.. That's disgusting because they don't work there so why would I want these nasty men workers back there around where my food is being prepared.
The food is good, but not a place that is "Business material"
Someones while family shouldn't work their or hang out there because like I said those men go to the back where the food is being cooked, they just sit and hang out and eat free food, they r always on the phone there or arguing about stuff. It's all just rediculous.
That's why real businesses don't hire family. So there is things like this going on.
Truth

Caryville, TN

#62 Sep 12, 2012
Um, first off the family of the employees DO NOT EAT FREE! Another thing, the people that go in the back actually work there. Now, you need to start getting your facts straight before spreading false rumors. You don't work there so how would you know what really goes on? It is very obvious that you are telling a big one. Now, please go on and tell more lies and say that others are lying.
Anonymous wrote:
I just want to say that
Yes, the service is so slow and I think that is rediculous. But they only have one woman in the back running the grill which is dumb bc one woman can't do it all. They should have more people working there so the service is faster & better. But from what I'm told from the insiders is glen is too cheap to get someone to to come help or run the grill and things in the back. He depends on Frankie Jane to do it all and she can't. As she said.. She's only one person.
I don't like that everytime you go down there the employees have their WHOLE family their eating for free or taking whatever they want. Basically just using the place as a hangout spot and a place to feed themselves for free. My opinion is that is bad for business, that should not be happening. Also I see men, which is again the employees family down there all the time going behind the counter & into the back.. That's disgusting because they don't work there so why would I want these nasty men workers back there around where my food is being prepared.
The food is good, but not a place that is "Business material"
Someones while family shouldn't work their or hang out there because like I said those men go to the back where the food is being cooked, they just sit and hang out and eat free food, they r always on the phone there or arguing about stuff. It's all just rediculous.
That's why real businesses don't hire family. So there is things like this going on.
stupid

Portland, TN

#63 Oct 8, 2012
I love Glen's Pizza. I help manage a resturant and I don't know an employee that at one time or another doesn't feel over worked and has to vent about it. Doesn't always mean that the work place is bad, just a bad shift or bad day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barry Nelson trailer park 4 hr Too Funny 22
Debbie Philips sucking Barry's, ,ick keep from... 6 hr karma 6
Natasha Allen 12 hr omg 2
The federal roundup of methers. 19 hr cheesehead. 2
Worthless men 21 hr Justplaintruthofa... 2
Johnny Elliott Sun Itoldyou 20
Eric Hawkins in jail Sun Vickey 17

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance