fight at shop rite in febuary

fight at shop rite in febuary

Posted in the Lake City Forum

notyourconcern

Lawrenceburg, TN

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Anyone know who fought at shop rite In febuary?
tamara bean

Lawrenceburg, TN

#2 Apr 26, 2012
Ya, it was me nd aimee
Hey

Winchester, TN

#3 Apr 26, 2012
Who won??
tamara bean

Lawrenceburg, TN

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Rele wasn't a fight all she did was pull my hair out, but I did. Wat lil fight it was
kkk

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Yea baby
lola

Winchester, TN

#6 Aug 2, 2012
yall are f****** p******
tamara morgan

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Aug 25, 2012
Yea I'm such a p**** which explains why people always back down when I call them out. That's what I love about people like you. Call me something I am and I'll agree with you. I know what I am and what I am not. It makes my day to see you talking about me, problem is I don't even know you so how do you know a damn thing about me, what I am, or do? O wait, I got your answer.....its the BS rumors you hear about me. So, why don't you try finding out who I really am, I'm sure if I knew your name and where your from I could ask many people about you. Only thing is that I would most likely hear a lot of rumors about you, doesn't mean they're all true.
ruatard

United States

#8 Aug 26, 2012
hey st-st-st-stupid, itll b september next week, talk about some new sh*t
classof2010

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 Sep 3, 2012
I can say I have watched Tamera fight. she fought this girl Carissa Golden, I believe was her name, from Clinton high school behind food city before it was torn down and rebuilt. Tamera was 3 years younger than her and I have to say she did hand Carissa her a$$. I felt kind of bad for Carissa though, she had braces plus her boyfriend dumped her for losing to a freshman! It was his fault they fought!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who's sniching in town? 2 hr zackary 17
Who lives on 6th st that has a pool hall 3 hr Hmmm 2
Breaking News in Rocky Top 3 hr Hmmm 25
Women beware of mark in red loud truck 7 hr Mark 2
Eric Hawkins WHAT does he have 7 hr Wildchild 23
Nudes 8 hr SLS0879 5
Laura Dews 10 hr Your mama 50

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance