jeepboy

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 19, 2011
does anyone know Ashley Bullock. I spent some time talking to her at the ball field the other day and she wants to get together. I was wondering what I am getting in to. Can anyone tell me anything about her. I think she may be a meth head.
just wondering

Kingston, TN

#2 Mar 19, 2011
what give her away?she is trouble.
doesnt matter

United States

#3 Mar 19, 2011
I would stay away from her she is a meth head I know her well
hambone

Franklin, KY

#4 Mar 20, 2011
How odd that 2 in the same family would make the boards,but anyway..I dont know about the meth part and I havent talked to her in a long time,but I do know she used to like pills really well and seen where shes been in and out of jail and rehab.She has 3 kids 1 being in state custody and the other 2 are with the g.mother.There are some you can talk to and try to get them to straighten up and be a good mom and make somthing of themselves and then theres those like Ashley.The kids are the ones I feel for because she knows better,I seen her in town walking the other day and didnt know she was even around here anymore and she looked pretty rough.Not sure whats happened but I hope she wakes up and gets straightened out...
ask her

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2011
jeepboy wrote:
does anyone know Ashley Bullock. I spent some time talking to her at the ball field the other day and she wants to get together. I was wondering what I am getting in to. Can anyone tell me anything about her. I think she may be a meth head.
Why dont u ask her? Really has it come down to lets see what other people think.In that case put ur name on here see whats said then ask her if she stills wants to talk!
britt333

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jun 10, 2012
A girl by the same name just got out of jail in Campbell county yesterday and was on the scanner being questioned by Anderson county cops a day after she got out.
stay away

Kingston Springs, TN

#7 Jul 31, 2012
she is trouble she is always in and out of jail she is in the anderson county jail right now
thekool1

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 4, 2012
WHITE TRASH -Pretty much sums her up.
friend

Nashville, TN

#9 Sep 4, 2012
i use to be friends with her she use to be a good person she still is outside her drug life. i wish things would have went better for her i hate to see anyone get that bad and do the things she does to herself and others. she does have some beutiful children some times some people just cant get back on the right track but that does not mean she is trash no one is trash
Really

Clinton, TN

#10 Sep 11, 2012
This girl is freaking CRAZY! I saw her at McDonald's and she was so messed up out of her mind. I saw the cops run her off, and all she was doing was staring at them. She needs some serious help.
sure

United States

#11 Sep 11, 2012
Id tap it but wouldn't get involved with her. She asks for single men on fb all the time.
HEY OK

Strawberry Plains, TN

#12 Sep 12, 2012
she used to be fine back in the day....... but now she can almost fool you until she opens her mouth and you see her meth mouth, i never had a problem with her personally but my sister used to beat her down all the time.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Griffith (Aug '15) 5 min concerned citizen 32
Abbie Smith 16 hr hiddyho45 5
Joe 22 hr Need to me 1
Belinda Smith 22 hr Need to me 13
Mike farmer (Jan '16) Tue Nope 11
mike farmer (Feb '15) Tue Nope 8
Coal creek smokehouse (Jan '16) Tue Buckwaite Beefbrath 50

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance