United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

same boat wrote:
Ashley Lay is no better. She will never amount to anything other than being a deadbeat. She has proven this time and time again to friends and family and everyone else who has ever cared for her.
. I'd like to know what the heck makes you think your better than others you need to concentrate on yourself and making you better and leave others alone same goes with all the other trash talkers on here there is no one on this stinking planet better than anyone else we all have to find a way to survive it is just that some are better equipped than others for it!!!
crying shame

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Housewife wrote:
<quoted text>. Just because you helped someone once you still have no right or business talking bad about them to their grand child and hurting them. And as for her family helping her o know her family sand they helped all they could but they are not gonna support a bad habit. And they tried to get her out of that horrible situation so before you go running your big mouth again get your facts right.
Its pretty sad when she comes to me and ask me for money cause if she dont have it to buy ken's beer then hes going to beat her. I told her when he started beating her to wait til hes asleep and get as hammer and beat the shit out of him
Housewife

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

crying shame wrote:
<quoted text>Its pretty sad when she comes to me and ask me for money cause if she dont have it to buy ken's beer then hes going to beat her. I told her when he started beating her to wait til hes asleep and get as hammer and beat the shit out of him
. You are right it is sad but she is a grown woman who knows she doesn't have to live that way. Sal chides to put up with Kens shit
If she used the money for groceries and bills and not his booze she would have plenty of help but she just won't wisen topsoils barely have money for themselves and their needs especially not to help a asshole get drunk and abuse his wife.
deenise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

of Theres nothing wrong with ken you go take him and my mom with get beat day and night
big hommie

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Housewife wrote:
<quoted text>. You are right it is sad but she is a grown woman who knows she doesn't have to live that way. Sal chides to put up with Kens shit
If she used the money for groceries and bills and not his booze she would have plenty of help but she just won't wisen topsoils barely have money for themselves and their needs especially not to help a asshole get drunk and abuse his wife.
your a deadbeat yourself
Housewife

Bishopville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

big hommie wrote:
<quoted text>your a deadbeat yourself
. You don't know the first thing about me. And I don't have time for your childishness.
crying shame

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

deenise wrote:
of Theres nothing wrong with ken you go take him and my mom with get beat day and night
Oh but there is something wrong with ken and alot more wrong with sally for putting up with it. Guess she hasnt never been loved before so she dont know how it feels so she mistakes a man beating her for love. And u cant make sense with your words
blue jay

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

This is all so true
big hommie

Kannapolis, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Housewife wrote:
<quoted text>. You don't know the first thing about me. And I don't have time for your childishness.
glad you made time to respond though you worthless pos
Housewife

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

big hommie wrote:
<quoted text>glad you made time to respond though you worthless pos
Look homie I ain't done the first thing to you and like I said you DON'T know me so shut the heck up you worthless piece of crap
crying shame

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Its amazing how people can get on here and say shit to someone they dont know. It would be different if u knew who u was talkinmg to
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Well I wish I could find a female to use,its the other way for me.I'm always being used by them.
deenise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

yep because no one will put the names they like 2 talk
Old friend

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Housewife wrote:
<quoted text>. I'd like to know what the heck makes you think your better than others you need to concentrate on yourself and making you better and leave others alone same goes with all the other trash talkers on here there is no one on this stinking planet better than anyone else we all have to find a way to survive it is just that some are better equipped than others for it!!!
Its still important to maintain honorable standards of behavior, even if one is just in survival mode. there is more sympathy for someone who is trying to get by & is still trying to do the right things, than for someone who lowers the bar & will do anything to keep head above water, even when it means hurting friends & family. good morals & priorities will serve you better in long run than shabby short term fixes. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet & ask for the help that is needed, but be willing to make the tough choices that will go along with the help.
dawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

its fun to use hos bi@#h better have my money
Anonymous

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

crying shame wrote:
<quoted text>Oh but there is something wrong with ken and alot more wrong with sally for putting up with it. Guess she hasnt never been loved before so she dont know how it feels so she mistakes a man beating her for love. And u cant make sense with your words
Stop tlkin bout my family how would u like it if ppl tlk bout ur f**kin family
To old friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

You have no morals or care for anyone that's why you on here trashing your supposed friend like I said before you are no better than anyone and her grand daughter is reading the crap you are writing show some respect.
cupcake my ass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Tebbybearcupcake wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop tlkin bout my family how would u like it if ppl tlk bout ur f**kin family
Well if my family was with somebody that dont work and hits them around then they derserve to be talked about cause they are to stupid to leave the person. The truth hurts
Old Friend

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

To old friend wrote:
You have no morals or care for anyone that's why you on here trashing your supposed friend like I said before you are no better than anyone and her grand daughter is reading the crap you are writing show some respect.
We are not talking about the same person. But if the shoe fits, you should probably wear it.
Teddybear cupcake

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

cupcake my ass wrote:
<quoted text>Well if my family was with somebody that dont work and hits them around then they derserve to be talked about cause they are to stupid to leave the person. The truth hurts
Yeah and the truth does hurt but it hurt ten worse gettin punched In the face

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of45
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lake City Discussions

Search the Lake City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min 123pictures 138,423
Haters in Knoxville 12 hr employed 7
amber west 13 hr whoknows 8
Angie Davis Sexton 13 hr bonez66 1
Sometimes timing is a btch 15 hr Time flies 2
Barry Nelson (Mar '13) 16 hr Adam 25
Today's Lesson 18 hr deadpull 4
•••
•••
•••
Lake City Dating

more search filters

less search filters