deadbeat men who use woman

Posted in the Lake City Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
good girl

Polkville, NC

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Beware of this man he only uses u for your money.
curious

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2012
ok who are we speaking of
christy

Kingston, TN

#3 Aug 20, 2012
Ken that walks town with his so called wife Sally. She gets a small check a month and hes to lazy to work and spends her check on beer
yeah

United States

#4 Aug 24, 2012
That poor woman. When I worked at the mystik, this man came in and hit on me, repeatedly. Then when I got off my shift, he was outside by my truck waiting and said "let's go party!" I told him I had a fiancee and 2 kids I was going home to, and leave me alone. THE NEXT DAY, he sends her up there, wants her to "try and pick me up" for him. The piece of sh*t. This woman then sat in my store for 2 hours and told me her lifes story about how he does her. He's a scum bag, but at the same time, how sorry can you really feel for her?? She let's him do it, and doesn't kick his hind end to the curb. Her own fault if you ask me.
Stanley

Knoxville, TN

#5 Aug 25, 2012
How about Andrew Hamilton who uses Ashley Lay & her truck to keep his lawnmowing "business" afloat. Has been living off of her since when she was a topless dancer in Knoxville starting at only about 18. Probably the main reason she had problems with substance abuse. Encouraged her to fleece her cusotomers & friends to pay for his legal expenses relating to theft charges in November 2011 (google his name with MUGSHOT).
well

United States

#6 Aug 25, 2012
women do the same to guys if they let them
Anonymous

La Follette, TN

#7 Sep 2, 2012
That would be my grandma ur tlkin bout so watch it
yep

Asheville, NC

#8 Sep 3, 2012
i like the lake city girls i can slap around with no teeth
Teddybear

La Follette, TN

#9 Sep 9, 2012
yep wrote:
i like the lake city girls i can slap around with no teeth
what ever just dont talk about sally again okay or else she love him and i cant help that he use her
same boat

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Ashley Lay is.no better. she willbjever amountbto anythingbother than being a deadbeat
crying shame

Knoxville, TN

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Teddybear wrote:
<quoted text> what ever just dont talk about sally again okay or else she love him and i cant help that he use her
Salley needs to get a man her own age. Theres nothing wrong with ken but he wont be a real man and work. Hes mentaly ill but guess when u get sally's age then u think u have to settle for anybody that includes hitting here. She has a trailer toward briceville but her family dont want him up there
dude

Bristol, TN

#12 Sep 20, 2012
i like glueing the girls eye lids shut then slapping them
BAD MAN 22

Jacksboro, TN

#14 Sep 21, 2012
dude wrote:
i like glueing the girls eye lids shut then slapping them
YOUR NOT A MAN YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT IN MY BOOK iwould like to do that and more to you cause im a real man iv never laid my hands on my wife in 25 years. your a PUCK in my book
Beth

United States

#15 Sep 21, 2012
yeah wrote:
That poor woman. When I worked at the mystik, this man came in and hit on me, repeatedly. Then when I got off my shift, he was outside by my truck waiting and said "let's go party!" I told him I had a fiancee and 2 kids I was going home to, and leave me alone. THE NEXT DAY, he sends her up there, wants her to "try and pick me up" for him. The piece of sh*t. This woman then sat in my store for 2 hours and told me her lifes story about how he does her. He's a scum bag, but at the same time, how sorry can you really feel for her?? She let's him do it, and doesn't kick his hind end to the curb. Her own fault if you ask me.
I understand what u are saying but Sally loves that piece of shit when he was locked up she worked and sent him most of her payday for commasary I tried and tried talking to her then but he makes her sun come up but idk how and he really thinks all women want him to I guess he's never looked in the mirror lol
same boat

United States

#16 Sep 21, 2012
Ashley Lay is no better. She will never amount to anything other than being a deadbeat. She has proven this time and time again to friends and family and everyone else who has ever cared for her.
dude

Bristol, TN

#17 Sep 21, 2012
BAD MAN 22 wrote:
<quoted text>YOUR NOT A MAN YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT IN MY BOOK iwould like to do that and more to you cause im a real man iv never laid my hands on my wife in 25 years. your a PUCK in my book
aren't you just special. id like you to try and do something to me big boy. id beat you like a red headed step child
Housewife

Statesville, NC

#18 Sep 21, 2012
crying shame wrote:
<quoted text>Salley needs to get a man her own age. Theres nothing wrong with ken but he wont be a real man and work. Hes mentaly ill but guess when u get sally's age then u think u have to settle for anybody that includes hitting here. She has a trailer toward briceville but her family dont want him up there
. The girl just told you that is her grandmother you have no business talking bad to her about Sal or Ken
crying shame

Knoxville, TN

#19 Sep 21, 2012
Housewife wrote:
<quoted text>. The girl just told you that is her grandmother you have no business talking bad to her about Sal or Ken
Oh really I have every rite to say anything cause we helped them alot. The truth is the truth wheather brother sister granny or grandpa. If they was so great then why dont her family help her instead of complete strangers and he wanted me at one time and i told him to get a divorce if he wanted to be with other women
Housewife

United States

#20 Sep 22, 2012
crying shame wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really I have every rite to say anything cause we helped them alot. The truth is the truth wheather brother sister granny or grandpa. If they was so great then why dont her family help her instead of complete strangers and he wanted me at one time and i told him to get a divorce if he wanted to be with other women
. Just because you helped someone once you still have no right or business talking bad about them to their grand child and hurting them. And as for her family helping her o know her family sand they helped all they could but they are not gonna support a bad habit. And they tried to get her out of that horrible situation so before you go running your big mouth again get your facts right.
Old Friend

Knoxville, TN

#21 Sep 22, 2012
same boat wrote:
Ashley Lay is no better. She will never amount to anything other than being a deadbeat. She has proven this time and time again to friends and family and everyone else who has ever cared for her.
The only catch is that she comes from a pretty squirrely background with an alcoholic-drug addict for a mother which meant she had to be raised at least part time by grandparents. & Moved around a lot. Some real horror stories if half of what I have been told is true. Its one of those "walk a mile in my shoes" things. If I were in her shoes, I might have ended up in prison. Your economic situation determines your consciousness, so if she is barely surviving, things are different than if she were living off a trust fund or something. Maybe its a "judge not" situation. It does not excuse a lot of poor choices, but maybe explains them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lacey Marathon Gas Station (Nov '12) 5 hr shes nasty 5
wany older lady Sun ughhhh 15
What do you think about Josh Ezell of Lake City (Feb '10) Sun amy 38
LCMS is a great school (Apr '14) Sun achs 5
Alamo Home Inspections-Chad West (Aug '13) Sun CSK 11
does anyone know Michelle Silcox Sun off_the_grid 20
shop rite red head (Jul '11) Sun hello 12
More from around the web

Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE