First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth hurts

Antioch, TN

#21 Mar 30, 2011
If u all really wont 2 know who made the fairgrounds was paul wayne gipson and ears smith duh.
old fairground boy

United States

#22 Apr 16, 2011
truth hurts wrote:
If u all really wont 2 know who made the fairgrounds was paul wayne gipson and ears smith duh.
Paul Gipson is over maintence there never lived there.Ears Smith grew up in Briceville.
jimbo

Nashville, TN

#23 May 8, 2011
what happen to (karen parson)
patrick miller
scott duncan
eddie ducnan
sage
steve bulluck
timmy simpson
john carter
Stupid topic

United States

#24 May 10, 2011
JE SON wrote:
The young guns who made the FG what it is today would be.......Josh Elliott {the white one) Tory Wilson {Detour} Adam White..Cody Snellings...John Snellings D'white...Ronnie and Donnie Daughtry of course all the Scarbroughs Josh Cody Joe... Steve finch RIP and if I forgot some you know who you are. WE SALUTE YOU, FAIRGROUNDS FOREVER BABY
The Legend Himself..........
yeah right little crackheads
billy simpson

Knoxville, TN

#25 May 10, 2011
any time baby i drive a red dodge truck 4x4 with black mags wheels on it live in laff
bg man

United States

#26 May 14, 2011
billy u aint nothing but a little gay wanna be ... lying cheatn sorry excuse for a man ,,, fairgrounds was made by many people paul crane , mikie wilson ,mickey reeder , leroy seiber ,lawerance seiber , there are many more and they all dont have anything to do with drugs
billy simpson

United States

#27 May 29, 2011
you can talk the talk but can you walk the walk
bg man

United States

#28 May 31, 2011
damn right i can walk the walk u aint nothing the best part of u was a grease spot in your moms underwear b..ch , ask ur ole lady how my nuts taste
iknow

United States

#29 Feb 4, 2012
i know the morgans, the bowmans, dwayne goodman, what ever happend to them?
bigfo

United States

#30 Mar 16, 2012
All I want to know is who came up with the game those boys use to play.... CORKBALL
Doug Humphries

Rockwell, NC

#31 Mar 16, 2012
Ashamed to claim hometown wrote:
There are too many to count... the fact that the place is going to DRUGS makes me terribly sad!
just move then.
ssslllluuuuutttt tt

United States

#32 Mar 17, 2012
patrick miller, cody snellings and the scarborough family we welcome you into the Fairgrounds Hall Of Fame!
ssslllluuuuutttt tt

United States

#33 Mar 19, 2012
rip cody scarborough
factboi

Knoxville, TN

#34 Mar 24, 2012
fair grounds was the main place to hang back in the day now its gone to shit!
OverLord

Winchester, TN

#35 Mar 25, 2012
It was sh!t back in the day too you just didn't know it.
Anonymous

Winchester, TN

#36 Mar 29, 2012
iknow wrote:
i know the morgans, the bowmans, dwayne goodman, what ever happend to them?
Randy Bowman married Leigh Ann way back when and last I heard they are still together...his brother Terry Bowman lives in Lafollette. Dewayne is still around in Lake City..still a stoner. The Morgans are all scattered here in Lafollette.
someone

United States

#38 May 14, 2012
carelessbastard wrote:
this weeks honoree is none other than Dennis "Humpy" West.
dennis west is my dad and humpy is my uncle get it right dumbass
butterballhousle y

Cookeville, TN

#39 Aug 2, 2012
Cork...Tim, Ron, Don, Dewey, SquirrelHousley, myself (altho i didn't play just cheered) Huck Bros, Finch....god there were ALOT that made that time what it was! Tim started it here, recently, with squirrel and her husband, our boys, and the neighborhood so its still around..and fyi yeah drugs were used whoever asked bout them using, i know for a fact Tim D is CLEAN..just wanted to clear that up. Any of y'all remember poor Mrs. Pickle? She's not with us anymore but she gave us hell!
Shelby

Julian, NC

#40 Aug 7, 2012
What ever happened to Paul crane Mikey Wilson and them? Robin Carroll?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 149,718
Can Anyone Tell Me About Slick Collins? 7 hr funky town 4
Big Blast Records 11 hr AguyLookingIn 20
kaitlyn Phelan Wed haylee 3
Melissa McCarter Cobb Brown, whatever Wed John 5
Monica Briggs Wed employed 4
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) Wed ucanthandletruth 9,444
•••
•••
•••

Lake City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lake City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lake City