scummy

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Feb 18, 2010
There are a few forums in campbell co looking for mark rector. I know he does everybody dirty everywhere he goes and bounces back and forth between anderson co as well where is he
tic0

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Feb 21, 2010
This guy is awful my cousin got a BAD tattoo from him bout 8 year ago. I wouldnt let him touch me with a ten ft pole! nasty shady dude.
Gr8 one

Chesterfield, MO

#3 Mar 16, 2010
Surely somebody knows where this snake is hiding. come on I'd really like to know myself... sucker owes me money!
LOL

Kingston, TN

#4 Apr 3, 2010
Hell sometimes its worth loosing a few bucks to get rid of a piece of shit like that he is a scumbag and he does shitty TaT work Id be afraid to let him even touch me who knows what std he has last I heard of him he got busted here for cooking dope I hope he stays the hell out of campbell county.
tre

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Apr 4, 2010
I cant stand that guy. I heard he was involved in a double murder in campbell county and he is still walking around? somewhere? thats crazy. he either snitched or somethin worse.
LOL

Lenoir City, TN

#6 Apr 18, 2010
I never heard about the double murder thing but I know he is a piece of trash that cooks meth.
Randy bo bandy

AOL

#7 Apr 19, 2010
He does cook meth, he does give shitty tattoos, he is trash. all true
Pow

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Apr 21, 2010
so does anyone know where he is these days? I would REALLY like to know. pay him a lil visit catch up on old times.
Randy bo bandy

AOL

#9 Apr 21, 2010
No can help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Hawkins and Debbie Mozingo Phillips 7 hr Debbie 11
Jason Braden 10 hr Jason 4
Wyatt Edwards& Brittany tinker 18 hr hahahahaha 1
Have you seen Alicia Carden (Hatmaker) 20 hr Hope 6
Eddie ferguson 22 hr cybil and stormy 6
roxanne and haley luckey (May '15) Mon Steve inyaface Ne... 27
Jenny smith Sun Just saying 16

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance