devil

Antioch, TN

#1 May 18, 2012
where's that jar jumper, she thinks her kids are fine and theyve grown up fast, cause mom stays in jail, and yeah meths better then pain pills cassie, look what it's done for you.
shame on you

United States

#2 May 22, 2012
A big shame on u devil, who r u? Its easy to judge someone behind ur screen, u can say a lot about people. I just want to know ur name so I can pray for ur wicked, ugly heart. Im just saying ur on here a lot talking about others. Lets talk about u and y u have such nasty things to say about Cassie and Bridget. Ur such a pitiful person, I'm praying for u Cassie. I know ur such a sweet person who just got lost in the game. Ill never forget u. Just always remember people talk about other people cause they hate them selves.
Cassandra

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Thanks for the nice things and genuine comments u have made about.whoever this is ur great!
dick

Antioch, TN

#4 Jun 6, 2012
Theres miss meth haed herself, i knew shed stp by, that show us she's not better then everone as she acts, and trys to play out, u went to school, it wasnt worth a shit, a 10yr. could do it, where's ur kids??? o'yeah, ur to strung out to know, u make me sick. your welcome for the comments..;)
dick

Antioch, TN

#5 Jun 6, 2012
y aint she ever did her time on that intiment she got in anderson co....?????? she bonded out and she aint been back, hmmmmmmm????
wtf

Kingston, TN

#6 Jun 11, 2012
wtf screw them girl they dont hold a candle to you baby they wish they could be you you just be you and dont change for no one i love you sexy your friends know who you are and what your about
angela maggard

Four Oaks, NC

#7 Jun 12, 2012
Shine on my girl!
dick

Nashville, TN

#8 Jun 12, 2012
just as birds of the same feather flock together jar jumpers jump together isnt that right angela an cassie methheads
angela maggard

Cumming, GA

#9 Jun 14, 2012
Whatever u say dick, think what u wanna think about me Kidd. Its cool, I do want u to know I'm praying for u dick. I'm not who i use to be. Cassie I wanna talk to u, I've had some amazing things happening in my life, I love u Cassie MySpace me ur #
Anonymous

Antioch, TN

#10 Jul 30, 2012
jarjumper and that man alan yuck...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 9, 2012
All you MOTHER FU**ER'S that get on here and run your C**K SUCKER'S are only jealous BITCH'S that only wish you was half the woman that Casi is. Why don't you go back to sucking or FU**in whoever it is today and continue hating your misserable lives...you know the old saying...MISERY LOVES COMPANY! Casi is one of the most straight up, have your back, tell it like it is person you could ever have the pleasure to meet & I promise you this if she has anything to say about anyone she sure as hell won't get on some gossip website and hide behind some fake a** screen name to do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min miss tuffet 150,957
Train Accident 9/22/14 1 hr thats that 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr Say What 9,456
Best Preacher in Anderson County (Aug '10) 20 hr Heavy Chevy 104
genesis hawkins arrested Mon OMG 2
Alisha Cooper Sun haha 2
Brittany foster Sun smdh 9
•••
•••

Lake City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lake City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE