TED

Lenoir City, TN

#1 Dec 3, 2009
U know i live down the road from her. the law is there all the time. don't no how she get away with it but she does, and then u drive buy there the odor will knock you don't. the police was the the other day and don't know why they don't realize the smell. well i guess she is the law people because they don't do nothing and i mean nothing to her. the neighbor hood needs together and do something about this.
tweedle-d

Fort Campbell, TN

#2 Dec 4, 2009
where does she live now? Didnt she use to live there as you go into Beech grove? If the smell is that bad you would think they would notice it....
TED

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2009
Yes, she still lives as you go into beech grove.
Well let's put it this away. If your the law it doesn't matter how strong the smell is, and the law don't care either. when you drive buy in the one little area. It smells so bad and don't know how the neighbors can take that smell.
Tjam

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Dec 6, 2009
Shes a nasty meth head she gets away with everything she spends all of her money on meth making supplies and she dont pay hes bills. She will get whats coming to her in the long run...
Stargazer

Santa Barbara, CA

#5 Dec 6, 2009
Ya kim hembree is a snitch. she is on the acso pay roll thats why she has never been arrested for her various meth lab busts. snitches dont do the cops any good in jail they need them on the streets to take down others
Ashamed to claim hometown

Franklin, TN

#6 Jul 30, 2010
SICKENING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Focus on the Big Stuff Folks 46 min Town Father 5
First and Last Chance Tavern (Nov '10) 6 hr Mistibeardisatramp-- 37
Miranda Adams/Boshears and James Boshears 13 hr HereWeGoAgain 3
Rocky Top superiority 23 hr A cut above 1
Robert Griffith (Aug '15) 23 hr JACKSBOROnotRT 24
Record Crowd at Coal Creek Museum Mon boomer 9
Manager of the new BP in LC?????? Sun April 10

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance