THE INFORMANT

Lancing, TN

#1 Mar 15, 2011
AMY LIVELY IS ONE SO WATCH OUT, AND REMEMBER I "THE INFORMANT" KNOWS EVERY THING.
Rough Country

Dillon, SC

#2 Apr 28, 2011
Debbie ? Big Ho at the marathon!!!!!!
know
#3 Apr 28, 2011
Any of the cooper famly. Theres lot of them.

Since: Mar 11

Gallatin, TN

#4 Apr 28, 2011
What is with you people on here and the cooper family. You all are making them famous
madmax

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Apr 29, 2011
flowergirl45 wrote:
What is with you people on here and the cooper family. You all are making them famous
amen...... get over the " coopers"
what ever

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2011
dont all you ppl know the law its illeagle to use some ones name to slander there names there is a thing called an ip address all they have to do is call the cops give the screen name and the cops will know the ip adress and can come to ur house and arrest you and as for the coopers as you all say why not leave them along and they will do the same to you i do belive there is more in life then drama and gossip and most of the ppl not all but most need to clean up there own back yrds and closets first befor they try to clean some one elce up
GodIsDead

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Apr 29, 2011
HAHA! I'm sure LCPD will be right on it. How long do you think they'll laugh before the hangup on you after you call to tell them some one's being mean online?

OHHHH's! NO's!

Since: Apr 11

Crossville, TN

#8 Apr 29, 2011
what ever wrote:
dont all you ppl know the law its illeagle to use some ones name to slander there names there is a thing called an ip address all they have to do is call the cops give the screen name and the cops will know the ip adress and can come to ur house and arrest you and as for the coopers as you all say why not leave them along and they will do the same to you i do belive there is more in life then drama and gossip and most of the ppl not all but most need to clean up there own back yrds and closets first befor they try to clean some one elce up
IP address, how funny, I can see it now, surrounding the Library, or Wendy's people on a Laptop using WiFi, how funny, I have been reading several threads on topix where they have slandered people, good people, I have to wonder if some of the people they mention even know about this, and what might happen if they did. I do believe one day, and that day will come, they will pay.

Since: Apr 11

Crossville, TN

#9 Apr 29, 2011
GodIsDead wrote:
HAHA! I'm sure LCPD will be right on it. How long do you think they'll laugh before the hangup on you after you call to tell them some one's being mean online?
OHHHH's! NO's!
It depends on who's calling, they would of coarse protect their assets, you know LCPD know's who id doing what.
people
#10 Apr 29, 2011
People have put lies on here about alot of people even me. Because when they get mad they want to start trouble with everyone. The stuff on here about me is nothing but lies so dont believe everything you here. You defend them on every topic so u must be one of them. Maybe i will get them for slander since u want to talk so much about it. I could get ppl for it too. If u dont like it dont read it.
asdfgh

Nashville, TN

#11 May 2, 2011
LCPD is a joke. its not amy lively thts a wh0 re its amy leab
amy

United States

#12 Jun 1, 2011
Pretty sure I'm not a hoe k thanks by the way this is amy lively if u have the balls to say it on here say it to my face
Qwertyuiop

Loudon, TN

#13 Jun 1, 2011
Amy Lively is not h0e.

How is that some people can post certain words but I have to put a 0 in it?
Anonymous

Nashville, TN

#15 Jul 26, 2011
asdfgh wrote:
Amy leab is a hoe she messes with every one i saw her with josh e the other day then she was in a car full of guys wats that tell you
woah there

Nashville, TN

#16 Aug 28, 2011
Where are you getting Amy lively is a hoe from? she definitively isn't.
Thisiseasy

Winchester, TN

#17 Aug 29, 2011
Angela Jenkins should be added as well. If the LCPD would like to come to my door then I would gladly give them and Angie's husband the proof they would need to back up the fact that she's a husband stealing whore. Well, at least she tries to steal husband's. Poor thing is ugly as hell and she comes across as being so desperate. Just know that you all have been warned. If you give her the slightest attention then she will tell you how she loves you and would leave her husband for you.
amyleabbitch

United States

#19 Oct 25, 2011
forgotwhoiwas wrote:
<quoted text>
Amy leab is a hoe she messes with every one i saw her with josh e the other day then she was in a car full of guys wats that tell you
look here I'm amy and for I'm dating josh e and when was I with some guys your just a hater
amyleabbitch

United States

#20 Oct 25, 2011
asdfgh wrote:
come say it to my face
hahaha

United States

#21 Oct 27, 2011
who res that work at shop rite

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mikey adams 3 hr next door 3
Eva Braden 4 hr So true 3
suzannes southern chick boutique 5 hr I know 10
Rocky Top so sad 5 hr Cold Creek 10
Joana Braden 13 hr Hmmm 14
Never will understand why someone would cheat 14 hr Poore Choice 38
First and last tavern 16 hr EMMIEFUCKERS 45

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance