Plooza

United States

#1 Jul 7, 2012
Ok people im wondering how many of you people draw food stamps hud welfare and so on is sick and tired of hearing people talk crap about it??? And tired of making it sound like yall are bad people???
Iwish

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2012
They say we make 100 dollars too much a month to get help with 5 kids...i wouldn't be ashamed but some ppl do abuse the system too often! I completely understand if u need it, just don't fraud the system, it hurts ppl who really need it & can't get it! like ppl who work everyday just to get by...others may not struggle a bit & still receive assistance. Just my opinion!
deeplytired

Franklin, KY

#3 Jul 8, 2012
i wish they'd cut out food stamps and hud! it breeds too many more of the same!
Poor decision

United States

#4 Jul 8, 2012
deeplytired wrote:
i wish they'd cut out food stamps and hud! it breeds too many more of the same!
What is you jealous because your butt cant get either one?? You prob have money growing outta your ass deeplytired. And they needa cut dumb people off the internet and teach them some manners on poor people. I fully support the poor getting foodstamps and hud as long as they dont abuse it.
Poor decision

United States

#5 Jul 8, 2012
Iwish wrote:
They say we make 100 dollars too much a month to get help with 5 kids...i wouldn't be ashamed but some ppl do abuse the system too often! I completely understand if u need it, just don't fraud the system, it hurts ppl who really need it & can't get it! like ppl who work everyday just to get by...others may not struggle a bit & still receive assistance. Just my opinion!
I fully agree you do need something. Sorry you cant get it.
get a job

United States

#6 Jul 8, 2012
Plooza wrote:
Ok people im wondering how many of you people draw food stamps hud welfare and so on is sick and tired of hearing people talk crap about it??? And tired of making it sound like yall are bad people???
You probably don't want my thoughts on this thread.
Poor decision

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2012
get a job wrote:
<quoted text>
You probably don't want my thoughts on this thread.
Ive read your thoughts. And personally I dont think they right. Stfu
BeadLover

Seymour, TN

#8 Jul 10, 2012
My husband and I have one child, because that's what we can AFFORD without begging for handouts. We both work hard to make a good life for our daughter. there's nothing wrong with needing help TEMPORARILY. But people who are on it for years should be ashamed of themselves. Keep it in your pants or keep your legs closed unless you can feed those extra mouths without a government bailout.
get a job

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2012
BeadLover wrote:
My husband and I have one child, because that's what we can AFFORD without begging for handouts. We both work hard to make a good life for our daughter. there's nothing wrong with needing help TEMPORARILY. But people who are on it for years should be ashamed of themselves. Keep it in your pants or keep your legs closed unless you can feed those extra mouths without a government bailout.
Thank you sweetheart. Finally someone on this sight with some common sense. You said it better than I ever could. I am so glad that I am not the only one who feels this way. You would think people would want to set a good example for thier kids.
Iwish

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2012
BeadLover wrote:
well just to clarify 3 of the children living with me are not biologically mine, I have a heart & it was my choice to take them....i don't receive assistance like I said, but it would help.
to I wish from get a job

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jul 11, 2012
You see it is people like you who could use the help but ca't get because you work hard a make a little to much but still dont make enough to barely get by. The reason people cant get it who needs it is because of the lazy good for not much people who have been on assistance all their lives and have no other plans. I hate that you cant get the help you need. Good luck.
Iwish

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2012
to I wish from get a job wrote:
You see it is people like you who could use the help but ca't get because you work hard a make a little to much but still dont make enough to barely get by. The reason people cant get it who needs it is because of the lazy good for not much people who have been on assistance all their lives and have no other plans. I hate that you cant get the help you need. Good luck.
thank u I do agree with what u are saying...
deeplytired

Franklin, KY

#13 Jul 18, 2012
i wipe my butt with $100 bills twice a day! get off your lazy butts and end welfare! y'all obviously aint starvin to death or else your stupid selves wouldnt have internet!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
R.T Good Times 6 hr um hmmm 8
Dollar Store Lake City Hwy near 4 lane 6 hr Anonymous 4
Carol Elliot Copland 16 hr Elliott 2
Cant git better 16 hr MedfordRugit 4
homeless Tue Miss sue 1
who has the biggest in town lol (Nov '09) Mon Haha 14
Eric Hawkins and Debbie Mozingo Phillips Sun Crazy 29

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance