Joanie McCoy Hayes
miss kitty

United States

#2 Mar 5, 2012
I think she is a great person but who am I to judge
sarcasim

Greer, SC

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Yeah great at thinking she is all that. White trash is all she is. Has a guy live with her and her kids but she is a big christian has she ever opened a bible.lmao. she prances around the school looking down on everyone.SMH
WhyOhWhy

Heiskell, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2013
What is SMH?
KH

Knoxville, TN

#7 Feb 28, 2013
I tapped it. Lots!
interesting

Knoxville, TN

#8 Mar 3, 2013
Really was she married or with Jamie
nosey

Knoxville, TN

#9 Mar 3, 2013
KH are you the school teacher
Lady

Brevard, NC

#10 Mar 4, 2013
I don't get why any of you care. If you don't like her or don't agree with her that's just fine. Only The Lord can judge her. I think it's sad you only want to spread gossip.
just sayen

United States

#11 Mar 5, 2013
She just used jamie to pay her bills.she ant nothing but a user
jesus freak

United States

#12 Mar 8, 2013
Lady wrote:
I don't get why any of you care. If you don't like her or don't agree with her that's just fine. Only The Lord can judge her. I think it's sad you only want to spread gossip.
you proably are her.lmao trying to stick up for yourself. The tale of the tape will be out soon since she has been divorced she don't hasn't been single for longer than a month with two different guys
friend

Rock Hill, SC

#13 Mar 8, 2013
I have knowed her since we was kids she as always been a great person
Stonecoldseiber

Sevierville, TN

#14 Mar 10, 2013
I'm flattered that my name has once again. But once again this trash on here is a lie. KH you ain't tapped nothing besides on the glass of your fish tank you inbred fuck. Bible thumpers on here don't know shit about Joanie or what she does. So I got faults just like her and like anybody else but we lived together and we had are own accounts and own money. And for the record nobody knows how long she was single cause there's been a lot of times we were together and ppl not know only because we don't run around town like high school kids trying too show it. We took care of our business at home. So if you want to know this is Jamie and nobody knows if me and her are together right now or not because its nobody's business but ours. So if you want too know something ask me I'm easy to find ;-)
yeahyeah

Greensboro, NC

#15 Mar 10, 2013
Stonecoldseiber wrote:
I'm flattered that my name has once again. But once again this trash on here is a lie. KH you ain't tapped nothing besides on the glass of your fish tank you inbred fuck. Bible thumpers on here don't know shit about Joanie or what she does. So I got faults just like her and like anybody else but we lived together and we had are own accounts and own money. And for the record nobody knows how long she was single cause there's been a lot of times we were together and ppl not know only because we don't run around town like high school kids trying too show it. We took care of our business at home. So if you want to know this is Jamie and nobody knows if me and her are together right now or not because its nobody's business but ours. So if you want too know something ask me I'm easy to find ;-)
Jamie, you may want to check on things yourself. She's already moved on, again.
KH

Knoxville, TN

#16 Mar 10, 2013
Stonecoldseiber wrote:
Hey, idiot. The name is Kevin. With a Hill.
I tapped that more than you and you won't believe the NASTY crap I made her do. Mmmmmm......
I really miss her....
Maybe I'll "hit" her up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocky Top Water Park (Jan '15) 2 hr TimIsbelIsGod 44
jerry robert adkins 3 hr Loulou 3
looking for scott wilson asap 3 hr The-real-christin... 32
Brittni Silva 19 hr Jimmy 2
Johnny "I LOVE TO SUCK" Barber Tue HELPING HIM COME OUT 1
Lake City Middle School Aug 22 middle school mom 1
It's none of anybody's business Aug 22 wife 23

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance