Billy Boyd (Boyds)
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GoGreen

Kingston, TN

#1 Jun 24, 2010
Does anyone know anything about Billy Boyd?
PaleFace

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Jun 27, 2010
I know a guy by that name. Used to be close to him in school. Hung out alot at his mom's pad in the Fairgrounds. He was a decent guy and we lost touch about 10 years back.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#3 Jul 1, 2010
yes billys a hipacrit he uses drugs but took his child from her mom and his fat a** sister is a theif n is runnin from the law.
bigtrucks

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jul 2, 2010
Yeah, I heard that he had turned out pretty bad, with drugs and alcohol and stuff. I didnt know he had any kids living with him though, I know he had a lil boy a few years ago that I guess the mom has. I seen his sister some time back and she looked like she was cracked out or something. If your thinking about getin with him or somethin turn around big bs'er and liar. Always has been, now hes just added drugs to the mix.
Laker

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jul 12, 2010
Dead Beat Dumbass.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2010
He is a pathetic person who lives off his mamma
Really

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 5, 2010
Do you people really even know him?? He doesn't do drugs. His sister is off the deep end but nowhere around. His little girl is so smart and funny, he really is a good dad he tries really hard with her and she is in a really good place in his care. Forget about the guy you might have known in high school or shortly after thats just not him anymore.
Jina Cahill

Canada

#8 Sep 8, 2010
@ really, thank you for clearing things up!
@ gogreen, don't believe anything you read from the low-life hillbilly trash!
They either A.) Are not as intelligent as he is and he didn't buy into their bullsh*t or 2.) Are trollups who unsuccessfully tried to sleep with him.
Billy is extremely intelligent. He is a fantastic father and loyal friend! He and his mother will feed you, clothe you, or give you a place to stay if you are in need. He has had full custody of his beautiful daughter since she was 2 after being abused and neglected by his ex. His daughter is well adjusted and very well taken care of! Billy also gets no support from her mother! Billy occasionally smokes pot but I hardly classify that as drug use as it is usually done socially outside of his home. This man does the best that he can with what he has.
@ all of you on this forum that concealed your identity! Nice try douchebags! Get over yourselves.
friend

Chesterfield, MO

#9 Sep 8, 2010
Right on Jina Cahill !! Props to you hunny. I dont know him personally but have heard his name in social conversation from alot of good people and they never have any bad words to say about him.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Sep 21, 2010
Hell, you guys are funny. You obviously do not know Billy Boyd. I know him and he is not this person you guys are talking about. He is a good for nothing nobody that he is horrible person and dad. He should be ashamed of himself and you should be ashamed for saying anything good about him. If you have something good to say about him, then you do not know him.
Ambers MOM

Huntsville, TN

#11 Jul 27, 2011
Jina Cahill wrote:
@ really, thank you for clearing things up!
@ gogreen, don't believe anything you read from the low-life hillbilly trash!
They either A.) Are not as intelligent as he is and he didn't buy into their bullsh*t or 2.) Are trollups who unsuccessfully tried to sleep with him.
Billy is extremely intelligent. He is a fantastic father and loyal friend! He and his mother will feed you, clothe you, or give you a place to stay if you are in need. He has had full custody of his beautiful daughter since she was 2 after being abused and neglected by his ex. His daughter is well adjusted and very well taken care of! Billy also gets no support from her mother! Billy occasionally smokes pot but I hardly classify that as drug use as it is usually done socially outside of his home. This man does the best that he can with what he has.
@ all of you on this forum that concealed your identity! Nice try douchebags! Get over yourselves.
hi This is Ambers mom I never abused my daughter
Ambers MOM

Huntsville, TN

#12 Jul 27, 2011
Hello I am Billy Boyds ex I have never abused My Daughter that he has custody of I have a drug problem and currently seeking treatment bitches
Rosey

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Jul 27, 2011
How did Amber get burned/scarred so horribly?
sanity

United States

#14 Aug 3, 2011
I see all of you defending billy on here saying he's a good dad to his daughter but I never hear you say anything about his son. Billy avoids working so he doesn't have to pay child support for his son who he doesn't even want to see although the mother is willing to let him be a part of his life. His son is like four and Billy has seen him twice since he was born. Won't even answer the phone. There's your great dad.
laker mom

United States

#15 Aug 3, 2011
Billy Is a great dad and works alot. I see his granny everyday and she is always talking about how much he's working and trying to do good. Love Amber to death she is a sweet heart. as far as her burn marks go Accidents happen and kids do things. Please don't trash talk about the kids.
lady friend

United States

#16 Aug 5, 2011
Billy does to a few drugs but has never exposed his daughter to that he is a very good dad to her she is very smart and wonderfull little girl. as far as is son i do not know much about that but he is not a druggy and most of you that are saying that he is probably nos things because you are as well but anyways he is not a perfect person but he is trying to what he can for that little girl which is more than what most of you can say that live in lake city. but all and if you look at all the other people of lake city i have to give him a 8 out of ten.
Frost

Kingston, TN

#17 Aug 11, 2011
He wouldn't even have custody of his daughter, if she wouldn't of got threw at him. He would of done the same thing as he does with his son, not worried about it and let the mom deal with the child. He wouldn't of got custody of the girl, if the mom wouldnt of fucked up so bad. If he was a good dad, he would want to see both his kids, but he dont. He avoids working and trys to not go to jail for child support. and if he is working now, dont worry it wont be for long.
someone who knows

Knoxville, TN

#18 Aug 28, 2011
hes working at SL in clinton.
shutties

Topeka, KS

#19 Sep 1, 2011
I know for a fact that his lil girl is so smart taken care of and extremely happy. You all are talkin bout a man who tries. Billys mom is one of the greatest hardest working ladies I've ever met. I dunno who billy was in the past but I know who he is now. He works doesn't use ANY drugs and helps take care of his family or anyone he considers family. Whoever asked bout him n whoever talked smack bout him obviously dunno who or what they're talkin bout. Grow up.
candyland

Nashville, TN

#20 Sep 3, 2011
well he has custody thanks 2 mommy never would got it by himself he does dope i know done together so before u throw judgement down on ambers mother just remeber her father isnt no saint

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is rose brown a snitch? 3 hr Tim 3
Josh Styles 4 hr st8tlk 5
Confederate flag rally 10 hr BoBo 6
Belinda Smith 11 hr Olebrian 19
matt barber (Jan '15) 13 hr bryan 6
lacey Braden 13 hr bryan 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake City Mortgages