123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50599 Oct 12, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to start reading! I read post awhile back that she was a woman . SHE ALSO SPOKE OF HER HUSBAND, SO WHY DON'T YOU GO BARK UP ANOTHER TREE DOG! YOU SUND LIKE A TYPICAL DYER COUNTY PERSON THAT LIKES TO START LIES AND TROUBLE, like most dyer countians do in power that get so damn bored you like to put people in arena for your sorry entertainment, that is so sad for some people , that lie and use others to cover for their own rotten soul ways from helll.
Those like you that give DYER COUNTY THEIR EVIL BAD REPUTATION, AS THOSE IN POWER.
I thank you.Yes I have spoke of my husband. Not looking. This person should know not to do anything else no matter who he is.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#50600 Oct 12, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Joe totally fell on his face when he attempted to make a stand for/ against abortion..I am sure the Pope is shaking his head, too.
Yeah, I'm glad Willard and Ryan are on the same page;
The Catholic Church opposes I.V.F."the bad news"
But now for the "good news", Tagg Romney has twin boy's conceived through I.V.F.
Now the Pope is scratching his head!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50601 Oct 12, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well on the bright side, you did start off coherant!
You've lost someone that liked you even thru posting.You said it all and you will not get response from me again.
You should look in the mirroer little boy.you stay with your "mommy".
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#50602 Oct 12, 2012
A debate moment.....

Paul says "Hey Joe, ya know what the unemployment rate in your hometown of Scranton, Pa. is today?"

Joe says, "Yeah, I know".

Paul says "10%, it was 8.5% when you took office."

Joe says nothing.

Joe not saying anything says a lot.
The Source

Jamestown, TN

#50603 Oct 12, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've told you Biden is no Dummy and he's one of the most honorable Men in Congress. I've watched for for many years and i admire him greatly, not only as a Senator, but as a Man, also!
When he's not plagiarizing?

I guess if 10% unemployment is the new normal, and a womanizer and abuser like Ted Kennedy becomes a champion of women's rights, theft and lying is OK too.

It wasn't terrorism, they killed our ambassador because of the film........
YesBut

Johnson City, TN

#50604 Oct 12, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Joe Biden looked professional but he hurt himself by being rude at every opportunity. All I hear is about his faces,laughing,remarks,interup tions and That may hurt more than h knows.Overconfidence.
Ryan is young,tried hard,may have made mistakes but he was respectful of his opponent.Ryan will get more supporters for his future . Biden has years of experience but sometimes change is needed.Ryan is right on abortion.
Yes, but again, the ones complaining about the smiling and overconfidence and interrupting are the whiners, that is, the ones who know their hero lost! Sorry, Romney and Ryanites!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50605 Oct 12, 2012
The Source wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if 10% unemployment is the new normal, and a womanizer and abuser like Ted Kennedy becomes a champion of women's rights, theft and lying is OK too.
His laughing and interuptions were downright rude.I would not vote for him for those reasons alone and that's the word elsewhere too.
YesBut

Johnson City, TN

#50606 Oct 12, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
A debate moment.....
Paul says "Hey Joe, ya know what the unemployment rate in your hometown of Scranton, Pa. is today?"
Joe says, "Yeah, I know".
Paul says "10%, it was 8.5% when you took office."
Joe says nothing.
Joe not saying anything says a lot.
But you complained about Joe's interrupting. Now you say he SHOULD have interrupted (again) at this point.
There is no making the whiners happy!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#50607 Oct 12, 2012
123pictures wrote:
I have no criticism of Biden if he won.He just is not my choice to vote for.
That is what America is all about, the ability to make up one's own mind and vote accordingly. VERY FEW votes are ever changed on threads like this one. Personally, I am not here to change minds, yours or anyones. I enjoy reading the opinions of others that have different opinions, and political affiliations than me and to discuss those differences to learn why we disagree. In fact, if you needed a ride to the polls and were going to cancel my vote, I would provide one BECAUSE this great experiment of self government called America only works well when we all have some skin in the game. Unfortunately there are people on here and in real life that think their man is a Saint and the opposing party has the devil himself as their candidate. There is nothing wrong with putting what a candidate says or does in agood light BUT there is no need to lie, and UNFORTUNATELY some posters think we are so stupid that we are unable to check the veracity of their "facts".

Better get to work ! Have a great day everyone !!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50608 Oct 12, 2012
The Source wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who is dishonest in marriage is dishonest in all things.Clinton abused Hillary with his games he played behind her back and the people who put trust in him .
The Debate

Paris, TN

#50610 Oct 12, 2012
Joe Biden interrupted 82 times. In a 90 minute debate that may as well be one interruption per minute. Obvious signs of a man with no self control.
Ryan took a drink of water for every 9.1 times Joe Biden interrupted him.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50611 Oct 12, 2012
YesBut wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but again, the ones complaining about the smiling and overconfidence and interrupting are the whiners, that is, the ones who know their hero lost! Sorry, Romney and Ryanites!
Not saying one word about who won or lost.That's established already. WE're just talking about behavior now.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50612 Oct 12, 2012
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> That is what America is all about, the ability to make up one's own mind and vote accordingly. VERY FEW votes are ever changed on threads like this one. Personally, I am not here to change minds, yours or anyones. I enjoy reading the opinions of others that have different opinions, and political affiliations than me and to discuss those differences to learn why we disagree. In fact, if you needed a ride to the polls and were going to cancel my vote, I would provide one BECAUSE this great experiment of self government called America only works well when we all have some skin in the game. Unfortunately there are people on here and in real life that think their man is a Saint and the opposing party has the devil himself as their candidate. There is nothing wrong with putting what a candidate says or does in agood light BUT there is no need to lie, and UNFORTUNATELY some posters think we are so stupid that we are unable to check the veracity of their "facts".
Better get to work ! Have a great day everyone !!
You're right on the money. I am as you In high school,we voted on class officers. While there were more than one running,it was very competitive. But when it was over,we all embraced the winner got right on board with that winner.
The Debate

Paris, TN

#50613 Oct 12, 2012
Anyone who paid attention to a hearing in Congress this week knew that the administration had been implored to beef up security at the U.S. Consulate in Libya before the deadly terrorist attack there. But in the vice presidential debate Thursday night, Joe Biden seemed unaware.

"We weren't told they wanted more security there," the vice president asserted flatly. During a night in which Biden and Republican rival Paul Ryan both drifted from the facts on a range of domestic and foreign issues, that was a standout.

A look at some of their claims:

BIDEN: "Well, we weren't told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security again. And by the way, at the time we were told exactly — we said exactly what the intelligence community told us that they knew. That was the assessment. And as the intelligence community changed their view, we made it clear they changed their view."

RYAN: "There were requests for more security."

THE FACTS: Ryan is right, judging by testimony from Obama administration officials at the hearing a day earlier.

Charlene R. Lamb, a deputy assistant secretary for diplomatic security, told lawmakers she refused requests for more security in Benghazi, saying the department wanted to train Libyans to protect the consulate. "Yes, sir, I said personally I would not support it," she said.

Eric Nordstrom, who was the top security official in Libya earlier this year, testified he was criticized for seeking more security. He said conversations he had with people in Washington led him to believe that it was "abundantly clear we were not going to get resources until the aftermath of an incident. How thin does the ice have to get before someone falls through?"

He said his exasperation reached a point where he told a colleague that "for me the Taliban is on the inside of the building."

Americans are dead because they were denied security from Obama Administration.
Goforthegold

Dallas, TX

#50614 Oct 12, 2012
The question presented was concerning abortion, not I.V.F. Biden refused to take a stand against abortion. Ryan, on the other hand, made it clear where he stood on the issue...staying true to his Catholic faith.
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm glad Willard and Ryan are on the same page;
The Catholic Church opposes I.V.F."the bad news"
But now for the "good news", Tagg Romney has twin boy's conceived through I.V.F.
Now the Pope is scratching his head!
The Debate

Paris, TN

#50615 Oct 12, 2012
BIDEN, when asked who would pay more taxes in Obama's second term: "People making a million dollars or more."

THE FACTS: Obama's proposed tax increase reaches farther down the income ladder than millionaires. He wants to roll back Bush-era tax cuts for individuals making over $200,000 and couples making more than $250,000.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#50616 Oct 12, 2012
YesBut wrote:
<quoted text>
But you complained about Joe's interrupting. Now you say he SHOULD have interrupted (again) at this point.
There is no making the whiners happy!
My point is that when Joe had an opening at the end of Paul's statistic of 10% unemployment in Scranton, Pa., Joe said nothing. Maybe Joe should have laughed, interrupted, waved his hands when Paul first brought it up.

In case you don't get it, Paul's message is this:

Joe you've been in office 4 years and the unemployment rate in your own hometown has gone up....what's your plan? What are you going to do differently in the next 4 years?

Silence.......
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50617 Oct 12, 2012
Leroy Snot wrote:
<quoted text>blah blah blah
REPORTED FOR CYBER-BULLYING FROM LAST NIGHT
The Debate

Paris, TN

#50618 Oct 12, 2012
Robert Gates: War on Iran Would Be ‘Catastrophic,’ Make Tehran Nukes ‘Inevitable’.

Biden said: "Iran does not have a nuclear weapon at this point. The Israelis and us, we'll know if they start building a weapon. We will not let them acquire a nuclear weapon, period. If we ever have to take action, we will have the world behind us – and that matters,"

The FACTS are that Iran has 5 times more uranium now than it did when Obama took office.
Why is Iran stock piling Uranium?
Does a person buy ammunition for a gun they don't have?
Ask yourself that again, Does a person buy ammunition for a gun they dont have?
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50619 Oct 12, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Leroy, I really don't think she is crazy, but I do think she is getting very old. Sometime's she make coherant statements, other time's she make's statements that are somewhat confusing. Then she goes all the way and makes statements that are somewhat mean(Not Jackson TN mean). Then she goes back to her "base-line". I've seen this before it's called the beginning phase of Alzheimers.
Reported your form of bullying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Genis Hawkins? 13 hr good friend 3
Tim Huckaby (Apr '10) 13 hr good friend 15
Big Blast Records (Apr '14) Thu Karl Childers Jr 30
Goins family on Bittle Lane Wed Greg Tendell 5
lake city (rocky top) Mar 25 deadpull 7
what are some memories from years ago in lake city (Apr '10) Mar 25 Remmy 107
girl thats ripped off and stolen from us lc doers Mar 25 Remmy 5

Hard Freeze Warning for Anderson County was issued at March 28 at 10:29AM CDT

Lake City Dating
Find my Match