Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#50131 Oct 9, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's the Teapublicans who sull up like Spoiled Brats and say, "It's our way or we just won't vote for anything"...and you darn well know it, if you watch anything but FFN, which is never going to tell you the truth about anything!
Clinton was a governor - sound familiar? He had to negotiate with state legislators to get things done. Obama never really negotiated until he became POTUS, and you see the results, total failure. I don't watch Fox or MSNBC, I watch CNN.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50132 Oct 9, 2012
word ,error.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#50133 Oct 9, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Tomorrow night was to be for Ryan and Biden to duke it out.
He's going on first with Diane Sawyer for damage control. All dressed in his power suit and tie.
He's picking his crowd,her,picking his time,before them,and his audience,the news group.
Watch him really try to shine.He cannot meet other men half way.He proved it on the VIEW with Micelle to hold hands and tomorrow night it's Diane. He should be told ,"You had your time,you blew it your own self.You didn't even try. Don't blame another.50 % is better than nothing at all and the people were counting on you both times".
The View was simple.The Diane show is simple.He simply is spoiled.That was their night.
You are so jealous of Obama and Michelle's love for one another and their happiness in their marriage, you can't hardly stand it. It's all you want to talk about. How many times have you brought it up? A Bunch! I don't care what you claim, I think you had a Loveless marriage or a marriage where you were not shown any affection, or at the very least, not nearly enough...and I don't think you've ever gotten over it!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#50134 Oct 9, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Big Bird issue is just indicative of how little thought or concern Romney has for any thing or anybody predominately for the Poor and Middle Class. The Wealthy, in Romney's Income Bracket could afford to hire Big Bird for a private Showing, but the Poor and Middle Income could not and it's their Kids who dearly love Big Bird and learn alot from him.
Do you send a donation to PBS / NPR when they fund raise?

Do you realize that Sesame Street, Caillou, Super Why, Curious George, etc all license products and make millions upon millions each year through toy, dvd, cd, video games, bed sheets, dolls, etc, etc, etc.?

Do you realize that PBS / NPR can begin accepting commercial support to replace lost tax payer revenue?

Do you realize we're discussing something as trivial as this when 47 million Americans are trying to survive on food stamps?

It's time for Barry Obama to discuss his record.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50135 Oct 9, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, how many do you think Romney will cut from the Food Stamp Program, if he's elected. My guess is most of the People on it. Romney would rather donate the food or sell it at bargain basement prices to Third world Countries, where he and his Cronies have business investments, than to feed our own People. But, if the U.S. supplies their food, then Romney and his buddies can pay the Workers smaller wages and make bigger profits for themselves and their Stockholders! The People here can just starve to death, he couldn't care less!
You create crisis where none exists.Scare tactics to try to get voters to "Mind" you.Where do you draw all this crap from?What a tale.

Location hidden

#50136 Oct 9, 2012
Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
A record 47 million American citizens on food stamps and Obama is worried and focused and dwelling about funding for PBS and NPR. OK, let's borrow more money from China to Support PBS. What a joke.
If the lefties are so worried about PBS, they can donate during the PBS and NPR semi-annual fund raisers. The donations are tax deductable. Put your money where your mouth is.
Let's start focusing on the 47 Million Americans trying to survive on food stamps. Mitt is talking about jobs. Barry is talking about whatever.
If the Wealthiest People and Companies would pay their fair share of Taxes on ALL their Income, we wouldn't have to borrow the money from China or anybody else!
Why doesn't one of them, and that's all it would take, ONE of them per year, to donate the Tax-Deductible money, and PBS could keep right on functing as usual, including Big Bird! Oh wait, I forgot, they don't need that Tax deduction because they're not paying any taxes on the majority of their Income, anyway, and a measley 13% on what little they do pay taxes on!
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#50137 Oct 9, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, how many do you think Romney will cut from the Food Stamp Program, if he's elected. My guess is most of the People on it. Romney would rather donate the food or sell it at bargain basement prices to Third world Countries, where he and his Cronies have business investments, than to feed our own People. But, if the U.S. supplies their food, then Romney and his buddies can pay the Workers smaller wages and make bigger profits for themselves and their Stockholders! The People here can just starve to death, he couldn't care less!
Ok, you know the Democrat's one line comebacks.

Now list the companies that Bain Capital shut down and name the countries that they moved them to before the year 2002. Romney severed all ties to Bain in 2002.

I'll wait for the list..........
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50138 Oct 9, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so jealous of Obama and Michelle's love for one another and their happiness in their marriage, you can't hardly stand it. It's all you want to talk about. How many times have you brought it up? A Bunch! I don't care what you claim, I think you had a Loveless marriage or a marriage where you were not shown any affection, or at the very least, not nearly enough...and I don't think you've ever gotten over it!
Once again,you create crisis.We need a man who can seperate his job from the front put up to fool people.
You are an idiot ,always second guessing other's lives and dumb as rocks.He's fake ,simple as that, brainiac!Are you ready to hear his crap?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#50139 Oct 9, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney would rather sell the food to 3rd world countries, LMAO. Wow, that's one I never heard before.

No one is going to cut food stamp support. Someone could create more jobs to reduce the food stamp rolls though.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50140 Oct 9, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd like to meddle.
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Nolensville, TN

#50141 Oct 9, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Wealthiest People and Companies would pay their fair share of Taxes on ALL their Income, we wouldn't have to borrow the money from China or anybody else!
Why doesn't one of them, and that's all it would take, ONE of them per year, to donate the Tax-Deductible money, and PBS could keep right on functing as usual, including Big Bird! Oh wait, I forgot, they don't need that Tax deduction because they're not paying any taxes on the majority of their Income, anyway, and a measley 13% on what little they do pay taxes on!
Once again, not true. You could tax everyone at 75% and still not reduce debt. Spending has to be cut too. The problem usually is that when the government does raise taxes, they find new things to spend it on. Spending must be reduced too. Feed people, not Big Bird.

Location hidden

#50142 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Now list the companies that Bain Capital shut down and name the countries that they moved them to before the year 2002. Romney severed all ties to Bain in 2002.
You would know if you would read all the Links that have been put up for the last few months, naming them! But, now you want somebody to go back and look all that up , just because you were too lazy to read them at the time? I DON'T THINK SO! Take some responsibility for your own inadequacies and laziness and Google them! I didn't put them up, but I certainly read the Links when others did, so don't even start with that! Too bad you were too lazy to do the same and you wouldn't have to ask such a dumb question!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50143 Oct 9, 2012
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry 123, I just cannot read that Ryan and Biden will "duke it out". Biden does not have the wit or intelligence to argue with any of the posters on Topix much less Ryan.
Agree. BUT Obama has got him covered.He's going on first just in case he falls on his face the people will still remember the president's powerful appearance.
It's all planned to fit together.A power play. Easy to see thru.
He should be held to the fact ,he had his chance and now trying to pick his time,audience,moderator,and there is no pressure to it.Not one question to answer.It is unfair,he's the president.We expect a little more.He likes to be the only star on every show..

Location hidden

#50144 Oct 9, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd like to meddle.
If I "like to do anything, I usually do it", so NO, I don't care, but it doesn't change my stated opinion, as to what your real problem is!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50145 Oct 9, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you pay? Anything "they" pay is more thaan you donate.

Location hidden

#50146 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Once again, not true. You could tax everyone at 75% and still not reduce debt. Spending has to be cut too. The problem usually is that when the government does raise taxes, they find new things to spend it on. Spending must be reduced too. Feed people, not Big Bird.
For your information, again in a Posted Link, oh Clueless One...if the wealthy paid the Taxes on just the money they have hidden in Off-shore accounts, it would wipe out the deficit in three years. So again, read something, anything, to educate your clueless Self on the Reported facts of the situation! FFN is NOT going to tell you that...nor Rush Limbaugh!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50147 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney would rather sell the food to 3rd world countries, LMAO. Wow, that's one I never heard before.
No one is going to cut food stamp support. Someone could create more jobs to reduce the food stamp rolls though.
I've never seen so much crap imagined .Where do you get all those ideas???Making up stuff.
here now

Butler, TN

#50148 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
http://factcheck.org/2012/06/obamas-outsource...

I am thinking at the bottom of every Support Obama email flash there is a note: When you can prove nothing, put it back on the one asking for proof.

Location hidden

#50149 Oct 9, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you pay? Anything "they" pay is more thaan you donate.
Now, who's trying to meddle? You're crazy as they come if you think I'm ever going to tell you anything about my finances! And anybody with any kind of "raising" wouldn't even think of asking! So, that tells me what Low-Class standards you were raised by!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#50151 Oct 9, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I "like to do anything, I usually do it", so NO, I don't care, but it doesn't change my stated opinion, as to what your real problem is!
You need to quit second guessing people none of your business.
Why are you so down on a lot of people you don't even know and pretend you know what a candidate should be doing or will do off of a little tidbit of information?? More eople trust him that trust you.You have no idea how operations work anywhere.You put people ill at ease with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lake city christian fellowship (Feb '11) 19 min deadpull 117
Monica Briggs 6 hr The better question 2
Big Blast Records 7 hr AguyLookingIn 16
What's really up with Matt Byrge (Dec '13) Sun Just one 11
Stevie watts is an informant Sep 13 i know 3
shop rite robbed Sep 13 just wondering 1
kaitlyn Phelan Sep 13 xzavier 1
•••
•••
•••