Meth and Sammy Miracle
Steve Watts

Paducah, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2011
Sammy Miracle is a known Meth cook. He got Lori Weaver back on the NEEDLE! He calls himself Dr SOSA OB GYN. Bald at 27 and looks like Uncle Fester!
lake city girl

Bon Aqua, TN

#2 Aug 19, 2011
ya I heard that brother Billy is the same way....
Wild Man

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Aug 19, 2011
So are you Steve Watts!! Lori Weaver did not need no help from Sammy, She had all the help she needed from you Steve Watts!! Man you kill me you are such a worth less piece of trash!!

United States

#4 Aug 27, 2011
Why don't y'all go to the horses mouth and bump your gums

Lenoir City, TN

#5 Oct 19, 2011
stevie watts is a piece of trash his self. he is a meth head just as bad as lori. everyone what's to say he saved her. will that's a lie. he is a jar jumper himself and like's to wear womens clothes and he wan'ts to act like he is the best. i don't if he is really a man or what, because he loves to dress like a women and the think's hes all that. well he isn't nothing but a meth head jar jumper himself and lori if your with him i really fill sorry 4 u. and 4 all the men out there he would suck a dick for a twenty sack.. so if your a round and need a blow job or a piece of ass thro you a twenty sack out and he will do it, and if you would like for him to dress up as a women then you might need to throw a fifty, because he will do it. just bend him over and put it in and he will take it all..
Booty Buddy

Nashville, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2011
damn do you know where to find him . . . might have sum work 4 him LOL

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 11, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
heads up rocky top police u want a drug raid a ... 1 hr employed 4
TRASHY Property - Right In The Middle of Lake ... 5 hr HAHAHAHA 14
aka crack head write there names down here (Mar '10) 7 hr SMH Look out 21
Tiffany Disney 22 hr ridge runner 10
Can anyone tell me what is wrong with crystal b... Wed AN OLD ACQUAINTANCE 5
looking for some sex (Nov '09) Wed Dan 14
I Support Tim Isbel for Anderson County Mayor (Mar '12) Wed Dan 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake City Mortgages