First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

Corbin, KY

#1 Mar 5, 2013
What happened to that one by the interstate it was open the other day now has locks on it???
Shut Down

Clinton, TN

#2 Mar 7, 2013
Got to pay those taxes.
Unknown

Kodak, TN

#3 Mar 9, 2013
He doesn't own it, so he doesn't have to pay any taxes.
truth

La Follette, TN

#4 Mar 9, 2013
He may not own it but you got to pay sales tax or the state will shut you down. That is what happened.
Curious

Corbin, KY

#5 Mar 14, 2013
It doesn't matter who owns it if they run it they pay the taxes
Nanai

La Follette, TN

#6 Apr 12, 2013
He didn't pay his taxes it's a wonder if he didn't burn it down like he tried to do his house and his brother had to lend him the money to pay his mortgage up on it before he could call and tell the insurance company what had happened.. The firefighters that put it out found cardboard in the floor joist that he'd stuck up in it to try to make the fire catch more but he blamed it on his wood stove he told some friends of mine he was gonna do it the night before he done it and once the insurance company came he stripped all the copper out of it and went n sold it and was suppose to pay them off if they didn't say nothing.. Their names Are Pete n misty Cobb they are nasty people they let their lil daughter walk around n poopy diapers and let food mold in plates laying everywhere and never bathed themselves r their kids they r nasty people
Nanai
long haired man

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 13, 2013
They got what they deserved. They are living in lambs inn motel. Without their kids. Mortgage company finally took it away from them. I was there a few times after it was fixed. It was clean then and the kids was clean. Pete stunk to high heaven though. Red wasn't there. She was probably out fucking around. Heard that all she does. Got to have those pills don't she.
Family

Corbin, KY

#8 Apr 18, 2013
Hey dumbasses first of all no they don't live at lambs Misty got a place for her and the kids she probably wasn't there because she was working .. I don't agree with anything Pete does and alot of what misty but those kids are fed, have a roof over their heads and they do get baths. So don't ever bring those kids up again!! They have nothing to do with the mistakes their parents have or do make!!
curiously

United States

#10 Apr 24, 2013
Listen up People you got this shit all wrong!!! First off her daughter isn't in diapers stupid hicks. Second off you need to leave those kids out of this what do you think they will say and feel when they see all this shit on here that's made up lies. If you all wasn't such pussy's you would put your names on here instead of hiding behind the computer. Ya'll don't know shit. They aren't nasty for one and two everyone has dirty dishes, duh you got to eat right? So back the fuck off Ive known them for many many years and they aren't nasty people. Two misty works her ass off for those kids and has for many yrs. while pete laid up on his ass. Then he gets the big idea to open up a market his decision not hers and he falls on his ass. NOT her fault. she has a job and a place to live with those kids!!! Another thing she doesn't do pills so apparently you don't know what the hell your talking about. As for long haired man we've seen your posts on here from talking about everyone to saying you do misty so if your doing her you would know she's not like that you fucking idiot. Half of these posts are from people that is just so damn jealous and full of theirselves that you ain't got no real job and life that you got to go talk about everyone else, does it make you feel like your working or doing something? HUH? another thing they didn't burn their house down and sell the copper that shows how much you really know about them. and they aren't living in the lambs inn lol you gotta be on drugs to come up with that one. those kids is took damn good care of probably better than you losers can do and they have a happy loving home so LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE YOU GOT ME! IM PRETTY SURE I KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE AND WHEN I SEE YOU OUT YOU GOT AN ASS WHIPPING COMING! Get off of the stupid topix and get a fucking job losers. But wait its lake city your probably a damn nasty ass druggie that's got a damn 3rd grade education lol!!!!!!!!
jerry

Knoxville, TN

#11 Apr 24, 2013
curiously wrote:
Listen up People you got this shit all wrong!!! First off her daughter isn't in diapers stupid hicks. Second off you need to leave those kids out of this what do you think they will say and feel when they see all this shit on here that's made up lies. If you all wasn't such pussy's you would put your names on here instead of hiding behind the computer. Ya'll don't know shit. They aren't nasty for one and two everyone has dirty dishes, duh you got to eat right? So back the fuck off Ive known them for many many years and they aren't nasty people. Two misty works her ass off for those kids and has for many yrs. while pete laid up on his ass. Then he gets the big idea to open up a market his decision not hers and he falls on his ass. NOT her fault. she has a job and a place to live with those kids!!! Another thing she doesn't do pills so apparently you don't know what the hell your talking about. As for long haired man we've seen your posts on here from talking about everyone to saying you do misty so if your doing her you would know she's not like that you fucking idiot. Half of these posts are from people that is just so damn jealous and full of theirselves that you ain't got no real job and life that you got to go talk about everyone else, does it make you feel like your working or doing something? HUH? another thing they didn't burn their house down and sell the copper that shows how much you really know about them. and they aren't living in the lambs inn lol you gotta be on drugs to come up with that one. those kids is took damn good care of probably better than you losers can do and they have a happy loving home so LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE YOU GOT ME! IM PRETTY SURE I KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE AND WHEN I SEE YOU OUT YOU GOT AN ASS WHIPPING COMING! Get off of the stupid topix and get a fucking job losers. But wait its lake city your probably a damn nasty ass druggie that's got a damn 3rd grade education lol!!!!!!!!
Do you know how to count? You said "and two" three times.
Dumb Hick

Hickory, NC

#13 Apr 24, 2013
curiously wrote:
Wow, talk about the definition of irony. You're saying that people on here have a 3rd grade education?? Ha you used worse grammar than my 8 year old uses. And I'm dead serious. Holy crap I haven't seen grammar that bad since I taught English to 3rd world African students. I would bet the farm that your IQ is low enough that you would be deemed mentally incompetent. Also, you say that people on here are p#ssies because they don't put their names on their comments right? Well put your money where your retarded mouth is. I mean I don't see you announcing your name and info on here either. It's easy to say you're going to whip someone's as# when you don't even have the stones to put your name on here. If you're gonna call someone a p#ssy for not putting their name on their comment, you better have the stones to back it up and put your name on here. Otherwise that makes you an even bigger p#ssy than they are.
long haired man

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2013
I know for a fact Misty is on pills. She used to hit me up for money all the time just to get a pill. Hell I seen her yesterday and she asked me for money. So you don't know what your talking about. I have been around for a while. And all she wants is men money and pills. I quit having anything to for with her when Mr. Petie told me about her affair with Adam. That's pretty cheesy in my book. He's Petie's friend. I do agree though. Her kids are always clean. And they shouldn't have to read what a wh0re she is. But that's her fault. The should keep her legs closed. I have seen her have affair after affair. That's all she does is cheat on Petie.
long haired man

United States

#15 May 4, 2013
I just want to let you Red know I am close to getting the picture. You will not be deny it. Mr. Petie will have proof of your affair before to much longer. I cant want until you in the cold crying.
long haired man

Taylors, SC

#17 May 21, 2013
Haha Misty. She got arrest today and in jail. Pill w h0re finally have to pay.
Jack

Oak Ridge, TN

#18 Jun 2, 2013
curiously wrote:
Listen up People you got this shit all wrong!!! First off her daughter isn't in diapers stupid hicks. Second off you need to leave those kids out of this what do you think they will say and feel when they see all this shit on here that's made up lies. If you all wasn't such pussy's you would put your names on here instead of hiding behind the computer. Ya'll don't know shit. They aren't nasty for one and two everyone has dirty dishes, duh you got to eat right? So back the fuck off Ive known them for many many
years and they aren't nasty people. Two misty works her ass off for those kids and has for many yrs. while pete laid up on his ass. Then he gets the big idea to open up a market his decision not hers and he falls on his ass. NOT her fault. she has a job and a place to live with those kids!!! Another thing she doesn't do pills so apparently you don't know what the hell your talking about. As for long haired man we've seen your posts on here from talking about everyone to saying you do misty so if your doing her you would know she's not like that you fucking idiot. Half of these posts are from people that is just so damn jealous and full of theirselves that you ain't got no real job and life that you got to go talk about everyone else, does it make you feel like your working or doing something? HUH? another thing they didn't burn their house down and sell the copper that shows how much you really know about them. and they aren't living in the lambs inn lol you gotta be on drugs to come up with that one. those kids is took damn good care of probably better than you losers can do and they have a happy loving home so LEAVE THEM THE HELL ALONE YOU GOT ME! IM PRETTY SURE I KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE AND WHEN I SEE YOU OUT YOU GOT AN ASS WHIPPING COMING! Get off of the stupid topix and get a fucking job losers. But wait its lake city your probably a damn nasty ass druggie that's got a damn 3rd grade education lol!!!!!!!!
Says the moron who posted as "curiosity"
You're not the sharpest are you? lol
Bottom line is, when you don't pay your taxes your stuff gets seized
Jack

Oak Ridge, TN

#19 Jun 2, 2013
oh, I meant "curiously"
u gotta know

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2013
Wilford Johnson & his brother own the store & property. Sunny Faayazzi & his wife Tonya operate the store. They r a bitch to work 4. She bitches about everything & Sunny thinks everyone is gonna steal from him. So much so that he has cameras in his store so he can sit on his drunk ass & just call & about bitch stuff. Nothing anyone does is good enough for them. U work ur ass off for minimum wage hen work 50-70hrs & anything over 40 is overtime well not to them. Its straight time.
u gotta know

United States

#21 Jun 2, 2013
He watches u from his house. He sales gas & ciggs on food stamp cards. Hes just all around loser.
Wow

United States

#22 Jun 5, 2013
These ppl are the biggest bunch of lying druggies I've ever meet. I can't help but feel sorry for them but then again karma is a bitch. They living in their car out on vaspar lake. It's kinda sad. I wouldn't want anyone homeless. But if Red working. What she doing with her money. I heard she went back to Pete because she was homeless. Then she found out that he don't have any money either. So now she's trying to leave him again. She's just afraid because she sent the kids out of state. And she afraid that the ppl she sent the kids with will get custody of them. My opinion since she's homeless. That's where they need to be. I hope for those kids sake she gets her life together.
Curious

Meridian, MS

#23 Jun 12, 2013
Who did she send the kids to out of state? Oh. And I just saw them together the other day so she can't be trying to hard to get away from him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake City Fairgrounds (Sep '15) 11 hr KKK 14
Robert Griffith (Aug '15) 16 hr haha 19
Weigel's Lake city (Oct '15) Sat Duh 21
The Bates Family (Jun '15) Fri Sad fan 12
Prettiest girl's at SL Fri haha 10
Robert Griffith City Council Fri DISGRACE 5
Kate 2 great Fri Matt 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lake City Mortgages