Meth cook/ pedophile named Ray Ray

Meth cook/ pedophile named Ray Ray

Posted in the Lake City Forum

Disgusted

Hebron, IN

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Does anyone know who this man really is? I know he used to live up by mnt lake marina. He tried to do some despicable things to me and my husband. Thankfully we were smart enough to stay away. Does anyone have any more information on him? Last name possibly? I also heard he has molested children. Is this true?
fyi

Nashville, TN

#2 Jun 23, 2012
keep this man away from ur kids any kids for that matter a very sick person needs to be locked up for good check out some of the state of tn registerd sex offender lists
Thaprik

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2012
He is a real piece of work think he is on top of the world knowing he is the the crap you step in when not paying attention
disgusted

Hebron, IN

#5 Jun 24, 2012
I tried to find him on there, but i couldn't. Whats his last name? do either of you know? My boyfriend and I let him into our lives back when we were making the wrong decisions in life (im sure you know what I mean and we have been clean and sober for a long time now) Him and another girl tried to pin us up against each other and he was paying the girl in dope for trying to put me in situations that left me alone with him while she went back to my house and told my boyfriend i was cheating on him and she tried to mess around with him too. It almost destroyed our family. I want them both to suffer for what they did to us. I know its partially our faults for letting that kind of stuff happen and im glad we learned from it.
curious

Oak Ridge, TN

#8 Sep 4, 2012
i know who you are talkin about i dont know his last name either i wish i did. i didnt know him too good and i was tryin to come up with some money last april to rent a motel room to have somewhere to stay and he was at a friend of mine house and he said he needed his house clean and that he would pay me no one warned me about him at all so i agreed while i was there he brought me somethin to drink and about 30 mins later i couldnt talk or barely move it was like i was paralized and he forced his self on me i finally was able to move my arm and picked up a heavy glass and hit him in the nose with it luckily it knocked him out and i was able to call someone to come get me they said they knew somethin was wrong when they called his phone wantin to talk to me to find out if i was ok and stuff and i was able to say much they came and got me and they kept on askin waht was wrong because i was shakin all over and couldnt hardly talk yet said they know i wasnt like that and hour and a half earlier after i was finally able to answer them then a few people said oh god i cant believe you agreed to clean for him because he use to live in another state and had to move here because he was in jail for messin with kids plus he would go in his back yard naked shaking his thing at kids that would be outside playin and one of their dads beat the hell out of him i know his first name is raymond if you want i can ask someone what his last name is for you. i know another girl that he shoved in her bathroom and pulled it out and was tryin to force hisself on ehr and she called the law on him but if u want ill get ahold of someone and get u that info if may take me a few days though
orange box

Winchester, TN

#9 Sep 5, 2012
his name is Raymond Gibbs...he is on all the sex offender registery's. Look him up, he is one sick dude.
Hate Him

London, KY

#10 Dec 31, 2012
yeah he is one sick bastard, He ask to borrow my cell phone while I was at a friends house, and I knew nothing about him..I have a 14 yr old daughter she was 12 at the time he went through my phone and forwarded pics of her that I had on my phone to his phone Pics of her in a Bikni and he also got her number out of my phone and started calling her, when I found out who it was calling her After having his number traced, I called the cops and they said they couldn't do anything to him cause all he done was call her, I said so what you want to wait until he TRIES to find her and rape her before you can do anything? I was pissed! I called him and told him IF I ever found out that he called her again I would personally come blow his brains out! and Thankfully I haven't heard from him since! he is a SICK SICK person
Greatful 2 B an X

Raymond, OH

#11 Jan 17, 2016
Raymond William Gibbs is his full name. I was married to him for less than a year (2000)- I know he left Ohio, to avoid his warrants there. And he has been in jail in Tennessee, I found this article when I was checking to see if he is locked up still. For our safety! He is or was a registered sex offender. He is not trustworthy in any area! Pervert,child molester, animal molester, a drug addict, and thief! Please, NEVER trust him-he is also very violent!
Your mama

Caryville, TN

#13 Feb 29, 2016
Greatful 2 B an X wrote:
Raymond William Gibbs is his full name. I was married to him for less than a year (2000)- I know he left Ohio, to avoid his warrants there. And he has been in jail in Tennessee, I found this article when I was checking to see if he is locked up still. For our safety! He is or was a registered sex offender. He is not trustworthy in any area! Pervert,child molester, animal molester, a drug addict, and thief! Please, NEVER trust him-he is also very violent!
What's your number I heard you was drop dead gorgeous
YabbaDabbaDoo

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2016
Did he work at Omega plastics?
i care

Andersonville, TN

#15 Mar 16, 2016
Hate Him wrote:
yeah he is one sick bastard, He ask to borrow my cell phone while I was at a friends house, and I knew nothing about him..I have a 14 yr old daughter she was 12 at the time he went through my phone and forwarded pics of her that I had on my phone to his phone Pics of her in a Bikni and he also got her number out of my phone and started calling her, when I found out who it was calling her After having his number traced, I called the cops and they said they couldn't do anything to him cause all he done was call her, I said so what you want to wait until he TRIES to find her and rape her before you can do anything? I was pissed! I called him and told him IF I ever found out that he called her again I would personally come blow his brains out! and Thankfully I haven't heard from him since! he is a SICK SICK person
Ok first thing. You made way wrong decisions. You only cares about getting high. Sacrificing your children to get there. You are as guilty as this pervert. I will say he needs to be drawn out and beaten within an inch of his life. Beaten to the point he is scared. Then beat some more! You druggies and junkies always amaze me. How can you protect your children's lives when you will sell them to get high. He's a piece of Shit. If I ever run across him, I'll end his missrable, despicable life. He will cease to exciste. And if I catch your sorry ass out you will cease to breath also.
STOP SELLING YOUR KIDS SO YOU CAN GET HIGH.
IT FUCKS THEM UP YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lake City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debra Mozingo 5 hr Concerned 5
Summit view 5 hr number one 2
Dwayne Seiber 10 hr Triples 6
you held the door for me 17 hr you know 1
Parker Smiddy Sun Guest 12
Eric Hawkins WHAT does he have Sun Wildchild 1
Back together again Eric Debbie Sun Wildchild 12

Lake City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance